A Weekend In Dubai

Topic locked
A weekend in Dubai Oct 05, 2004
Well, can't say I saw much of Dubai, but enough to kinda like the place! I was staying opposite the Lamcy Shopping Centre, which is only around the corner from where I am gonna be working.

Arrived on Saturday night, had the interview on Sunday morning and then flew out on Sunday night! Yeah, my body does not know what time of day or which day it is!

Seems to be a nice place to be, initial impression were good. Shopping centres seems to cater for all needs and it was nice to see the supermarkets full of good food that I can relate to.

So, I start working in Dubai at the beginning of November! man, I have to move fast, as I need to sell my car and all my furniture and bits and pieces!

Hopefully, i can meet some of you people when I arrive, for a few "quite beers"!

Cheers

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 05, 2004
hey glad to hear it buddy so tell me what do you do?
FAKESPIKE

Oct 19, 2004
hey if you payin buddy im gonna be there for sure
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

hiiiiiiiii Nov 28, 2004
hiii how e u all hope u doin fine ...... if anyone wants to have a best weekend u need to go to dubai, it is the most wonderfull places in the uae u will spend time that will let u to forget ur sadness.etc ................... there is aloy of places like shoopping malls ...... wafi city ....

enjoy ur time.......... :D
nightlover
Dubai Forum User

Nov 29, 2004
Shopping, who the bloody hell needs shopping.

where's the bars and the women. Bring it on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 29, 2004
well we are developing the dubai guide so we will probably hav a night life section.
keep checking
FAKESPIKE

Dec 01, 2004
Better be good, with personal references!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2004
yorky,

I live partly in China, partly in HK and i ll be coming to Dubai in January for a week where I ll be staying somewhere on Jumeira beach.

If u are interested showing me a piece of nightlife, I bring you some food from HK in exchange.

We have a deal?
oOWOo
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat