Am I Divorced.

Topic locked
Am i divorced. Nov 17, 2014
Asalam alikum before couple of years me and my husband were just having fun i threatened him that i will put oil on his face and he just told me divorce divorce divorce. (Talaq talaq talaq). We were just having fun it just came out his mouth. There so many hadees which tells That even in a joke or anger one says three talaaq it will be taken 3 talaaq and is irrevocable. My husband has consulted someone i dont know and told me that it is not talaaq. But now listening to so many hadees i am scared. Plz if someone can help me with their advice or recommend me someone who can advice.

femid17
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 26, 2014
Waalaikumussalam.

In my own opinion and to my best level of understanding. He said it as a joke and didnt mean it. From where I come from, divorce is not regarded until it is done in writting.

But in this case, I would say you are not divorced, and that is because it was not said intentionally.
rdgventures
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Am I Divorced. May 17, 2015
its ok i wll marry u i need a wife
pabloescobar
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 05, 2015
Dear sister assalamu aleykum
Well there is hadeeth said three thalaq but in three different time not at same time, there is six month between first thalaq to second in this period you both stay together and sleep in same room but separate bed, both of you not allowed to touch each other during this time. after six month both of you speak own problems and if you want live together you both make promise in the name of Allah in front of two witness and begin new life.

Remember never come for second thalaq after rejoin

056 5848580
Ahammed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am I Divorced. Sep 03, 2015
Being an educated person when u can come to this website, u can also check the information by urself....
dont try to fool people
brokerscafe
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Oct 26, 2015
Don't worry both of you can rajooa (forgive each others)within 90 days no penality thst s exact hadees..after expiration 90 talaq will done automatically...
zakenny
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Am I Divorced. May 28, 2016
You both can "RAJOO" within 90 days.Well there is hadeeth said three thalaq but in three different time not at same time,
DigineerDesigns
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance