How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae

Topic locked
How to check my passport still on black list in uae Apr 25, 2014
HI SIR,

THIS IS MY PERSONAL REQUEST I WANT TO AKS YOU ABOUT THE BLACK LIST IN DUBAI PASS 11 YEARS A GO I WORKED IN DUBAI AND I GET A PROBLEM WITH MY ROOM MATE HE MAKE A POLICE CASE FOR STOLEN HIS MONEY THEN POLICE ARREST ME AND KEPT IN JAIL AFTER SOMEDAY NIYABA/COURT GIVE ME A PUNISHMENT FOR DEPORTATION ON THE PASSPORT MENTIONED THE UAE IMMIGRATION STAMP NOT ALLOWED FOR 2 YEARS BUT NOW I HAVE RENEWED NEW PASSPORT I WANT TO KNOW FROM YOUR SIDE IF POSSIBLE TO GET WORKING OR VISIT VISA FOR UAE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, PLEASE ADVICE ME AND LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS.

I am waiting your kind reply ASAP

Thanks & Regards,

almawasim
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae May 17, 2014
dear sir,
If you had been banish for life, there is no hope. Did they scan your eyes in the jail? Were you in jail at the immigration department or labour office? To help you, we need to have more detail about your punishment. Otherwise, you'd better call your ambassy. Kind regards
Franck
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 27, 2014
owner of company file case on me absconding , but i have to put application against him salary, before his case and i have work with him only two month , he still not gives me salary so immigration alweer make my eye scan and deport me but i dont have any deport paper i have all legal paper work even labor normal cancellation paper , labour office case file , and tahseel paper for my ticket and passport. , please advise me .
Regards

Muhammad Asif

asifjhayas@yahoo.com

+923135974440
MuhammadAsif
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 11, 2014
Dear All,

If anyone wants to know there cases in Dubai and wants to removed there case contact me fcredubaicases@gmail.com , we can removed you from blacklist legally.
fcre
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 09, 2015
Dear sir
i request to you tell me suggestion.
Sir i worked in Dubai in 2008 to 2011 as a employment visa, at that time i came in my home country then I didnt go to join in my company till now. I am not cancelling my visa. So now i am interested to go UAE . Can I go or not , My name is blacklisted or not how to know please inform me.
prakashbhusal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae Mar 16, 2015
fcre ,dear sir, i was in uae for five years but unlucky now i am overstay for 3 years, also i release my new passport today because i renewed, my problem i want to solve my case and i need your legal assistance , and through your advice i am willing to visit your office if necessary, thank you and hope u can help me,
bliza
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae Apr 08, 2015
Hi
I need your mobile number.
+971-56-6405402
rubina.kamran.acca@gmail.com
Actually My husband is working under his brother company. His brother have one local partner.

due to some reason his brother didnot pay sponsorship fee to his local
partner.And that local abscond my husband.even my husband does not about
this local.
its has been 4 years now.absonded in 2011.
My husband also losted his labour card.

In Feb 2012 he visits to local sponsor to finish this absconding
case,She took money from my husband but didnot finished it. In 2014
police catched my husband and than my husband file a case against local
sponsor she didnot pay him salary. because of this case police released
him.
But after this he didnot follow that case he filed against
sponsor,and police said this case cant be finish.It was in rashidiya
police station.
Now in mar 2015 police again catched my husband. and
ask for sponsor if she give staement in lbour than we can relaese you
otherwise you will be depot from here.
He contacted again sponsor and she is asking money again and said yes I already applied for you.
But she didnot applied for him.Now the sponsor is not reponding,neither picking call nor opening her house door.
And labour asking my husband finish it otherwise we will depot you.
So what we will do now.
rubinakamran
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae May 12, 2015
Hi sir,
My brother has black list before 10 years course he been over stay in Dubai, so now he need to come Dubai for job offer as please let me know do we have any option to remove this case?
Gayan
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 19, 2015
Hi! Im Liberty. I have my eye scanned on my last visit in Dubai (2013). My emloyer filed an run away statement on the immigration against me. Am I able to go back nor work in UAE? Is it any possible way to know if I am a blacklisted in the said country? Cause in my cancellation stamp on my passport it does not have any indication nor note that Im having a ban. So im very confused now because of that eye scanned that I had. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Olmos
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 31, 2015
Olmos ,hi liberty we are in a same situation as well when tyey deported me only cancelled stamp they put on my passport now in 6mos in my country maybe by chance you will know someone to lift a lifetime ban because when i ask a friend he said i cannot cone back to dubai anymore.here my email addres gonzalvomarietoni08@hotmail.com u can send me msg what happen to your status big thanks
cherrylle
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae Jun 11, 2015
Hi to all.

My name is Ali. I am here to help you guys who ever is having a problem regarding there status, ban, cases etc..

i can InshAllah help you guys out. you can send me an email regarding your case/query but please be specific and true.

My email Id to be contact is: alikhalifeh88@yahoo.com
alikhalifeh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae Jul 08, 2015
Asalam o alikum mr ali how are you, mr ali i sended you mail already but don,t receive your answer. i am waiting for your answer.
jamilpak83
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Aug 21, 2015
assalamo alaikum

--- Aug 21, 2015 ---

hello sir i was black listed in august 2014 . they also scanned my eyes but my family friends told me my blacklist will be cleared after a year is it a true info .they didn,t ask me for password and send me back to Pakistan because i over stayed for a year reply me fast about solution
saeedashiq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 30, 2015
Hi, I need info regarding black list in uae immigration.
I was working in oil company in abu dhabi since 15 years then suddenly one day my company inform me that my job has been finished without any reason, when my passport went to immigration for visa cancellation they called me their and told me that I have to leave this country now, I asked them the reason but they did not tell me anything. I did not do anything which is against the uae law and I don't have any criminal record for my whole life. I have no idea what was wrong. At the leaving time they took my eye scan at two places Police station and airport immigration. Even I don't know that I am black listed or not because they did not tell me any thing. Now I want to know that is there any legal way to go back to uae? Please help.
Shiraz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 22, 2015
alikhalifeh ,

alikhalifeh ,

--- Sep 22, 2015 ---

brother Ali reply meee on this email nasir_ali886@yahoo.com
mobile-03149997470
nasir
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Check My Passport Still On Black List In Uae Oct 31, 2015
hello every body

--- Oct 31, 2015 ---

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NAJIM CARD WITH AL FUTTAIM AND I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CENTRAL BANK,I THERE VISITED THE CENTRAL BANK MY SELF WITH ALL MY DOCUMENT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT, THERE IS NOTHING SHOWING IN THEIR SYSTEM ABOUT ME. HOW CAN I CLEAR THIS DOUBT BECAUSE AM SCARED I WILL BE STOP AT THE AIRPORT ONE DAY .CAN SOME ONE ADIVICE ME WHAT TO DO

--- Oct 31, 2015 ---

my email is noble.emirates@hotmail.com
BRYIANCREEKS
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 12, 2015
Hi All my name is mohammad Rizwan , i never ever came in uae or any country before but when i apply visit visa for uae then they reject me due to black list , someone help me to sort out this matter ,
my email is : rixwanz@outlook.com
ph:00923455692349
Rizwanhhh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 03, 2016
Hi Sir,

My husband overstayed in Dubai for 1 year he came back to Philippines last April 8 2014, due to financial problem he just surrender to All Aweer with ticket only and he did not pay any fine cause of financial problem, And now i am here in Dubai , i just want to know if its possible if i will apply him a visit visa here in Dubai this coming April 2016.

I am kindly waiting for your response.
ckKulet07
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 29, 2016
alikhalifeh , i just want to aak regarding my problem my visa is unti july 2016 i had a vacation last july 10 im working in american family whilw on vacation my boss went to the US AND never comeback now i want to know if theres a way that i can comeback 6months is over ao what happen to my visa am I ban or what please answer thank you sir
lenlendxb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 31, 2016
abu dhabi

--- Jan 31, 2016 ---

gurwinder
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 10, 2016
Aslamo akum my visa 20 year over I am what happen..answer me..plz...my email dilnawaz888@gmail.com
Dilnawaz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa