Any Wholesaler/Partners Who Want To Sell Through Eccommerce?

Topic locked
Any Wholesaler/Partners who want to sell through eccommerce? Nov 23, 2014
hi everyone,
I have a solid business plan which does need much investment. I would need is a strong wholesaler/stockist contact/tie-ups who would have in stock latest mobiles, other electronics, watches etc. which would be sold online in UAE.

I know there are players doing this but I have my skills to do much much better than them. So from the current lot, I would consider only one or two as MY competitors.

Please understand what is 2 competitors for me might look like 50 competitors to you coz my business plan takes into account years of online marketing experience of mine. When we have some strong tie up, I'll show you how exactly we r gonna capture this market slowly n steadily for a long long time.

What I bring in to the table in this Business Plan is something very important. It is SALES. This business will generate sales for the stockist/wholesaler which every business owner/manufacturer/wholesaler wants. Just see the Diera key money rates to have place to generate retail sales. I was there today and saw them in millions.

Here I have the option to generate better sales with almost no key money.

No marketing pitch here, serious business plan. Things which i feel will not work out i scrap them fast usually. I just cant scrap this one.

What do I need?
I do not need money really. Although it would help with the set up but thats not the main requirement here.
The main requirement is the supplier of retail items at whole sale prices who has good stock availability and logistics to deliver.
If logistics is the issue, me or myself and a partner I choose can work on a solution for that. But the main thing we would need is the stockist.

The market is huge, under served at the moment and has an entry for someone who has very deep online marketing skills.

So if u want to setup a profitable business in dubai which should be expected to grow exponentially in the coming years and if you have any of the following, feel free to get in touch with me:

1. Stockist/Wholesaler of retail items(having logistics would be better but not mandatory/Or someone with strong contacts with them and some money to invest.

2. Someone with money to invest and interest in growing it and work with me in finding the stockists and retailers.

Why I do not do this alone?
1. I do not have contacts and trust with stockists/retailers based on which this business model is based.
2. I have limited funds at my disposal at the moment, If I start this after a couple of years I can definitely do this alone and use my money for employing people n developing the contacts and the setup costs.

My contact details:
Cell: 0527161254

why do i post it publicly?
coz one cannot go ahead with this business plan without a very deep online marketing experience. else they will fail and fail hard.

Farhan007
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk