Contact Investor

Topic locked
Re: Contact Investor Jun 08, 2014

Hi

My name is Nizam am in Uae for 19 years. I have a wonderful online portal website business which I ran 1.5 years and found success in it.but to develop the business I required 2 Million dhs. So am seriously looking for an investor. Am setting up a new office in sharjah.

If you are interested please contact me in this number

Nizam Hamza

nizamhamza786
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Jun 10, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,Our company in Ghana is License by the Ghana Cocoa Board and the Government of Ghana to participate in the Internal Marketing of Cocoa in Ghana. And therefore we have good proposal for for Investors. Contact us on +233 244 973323, cocoworthgh@gmail.com or fkyamfii@yahoo.com
Kgyamfi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Jun 13, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,

Robbendavidd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Jun 14, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,Construction/ Development of conventional firearms!
Angel Investor or share holder
A new revolutionary system for firearms is ready for serial production and international Marketing execution.
A German/ Belgium Partnership developed a revolutionary hydraulic bolt-head and ball- bearing barrel system what is increasing 20-50% velocity on projectiles . The system is adoptable on most every barrel type including heavy conventional chain guns or aircraft cannons.
In addition we have designed a new Anti- Material Rifle type what has no competition in it´s class. The rifle has enormous penetration and rage for precision use also on slow flying Aircraft/ Drones.
PCT Patent has been filed lately. The Prototyp`s are tested and we are now ready for the serial production.
A very interesting business has been filed by professionals for the investor.
The high innovative Product is looking to be introduced to top clients.
Military, Officials and the world wide Sports market is the focus and we await an immense potential in the industry.
At present we are a very small team. The designer with 25 years of experience in the field and strong background in the industry in technical engineering and me as the actual owner from the Research & Security sector.
The project volume and capital needed is 500.000 Euro. Privacy guaranteed. Forecast for the next 8-10 years will be 44.000.000 Euro.

You can contact me for further information also mobile 0049 15792326632 or Jb@ axongeneral.eu

With best regards
J. Becker
axon
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Jun 22, 2014
If you are investor then i have business opportunity for you that can give you highest return in dubai. if you are willing to invest, just send me mail to discuss investment4return@gmail.com
erterpreneur
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Jul 02, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,

Hi,

If you are interested in investing please contact me.
lindalu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor Jul 19, 2014
INVESTOR101 , we have plastic factory producing plastic compound and plastic pipe and plastic granules we looking investment to grow up business with working capital.if interesting please contact us so can send you feasibility report.

thanks

abdul

abdul@slaphopgroup.com

+971526152888
slaphop
Dubai Forum User

Re: Contact Investor Jul 20, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,

I m interested

My email id : robbendavid0077@hotmail.com
Robbendavidd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

INVESTOR101 ,

Dear Sir

I have a wonderful proven IT project which 109 countries accepted, specialty of my business idea is less investment more returns only onetime investment etc..... Iam seeking a good investor please feel free to contact me my number is 0566000982 Nizam Hamza. or mail me nizamhamza786@gmail.com
nizamhamza786
Dubai Forum Guest

INVESTOR101 ,

I am having a nice business plan to invest which will give investor around 50-60% ROI overall. Investment is mainly concentrated in India, Afghanistan, Africa Region for Real Estate, Oil & Gas Exploration and Education Industry. Please contact with me for more details at subhasis@globegeosolution.com or, +91 95 93 567555.

With Best Regards,

Subhasis
subhasis1991
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

We are planning to open a Medical spa in Dubai in September 2015. The center will be under the management and supervision of a very reputable Lebanese dermatologist.
Investment required is between AED 6.3M and AED 6.9M depending on the share you require.

Return on investment is 16% from first year, 55% in yr2....

Let me know if you are interested and I will share with you the investment overview and proposal.

contact me on [url=mailto:rania.kabbara@hotmail.com]rania.kabbara@hotmail.com[/url]

Regards,
Rania
rania199
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Dec 06, 2014
Hello,

Do you interest in the Bio plastic technology? We are the only manufacture in Vietnam, who is holding and producing the OK-Biobased plastic material/products. For the purpose of worldwide market development, i am looking for an investor. We are running the Bio plastic material factory and Bio plastic bags factory in HCMC, Vietnam. We are supplying our products, what are accepted as an environment friendly products, to the local market and some other countries.

Please feel free to write to me anytime if you have any question.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vanle.
Bioplastic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Dec 08, 2014
INVESTOR101 ,
Dear sir/madam

I have a business idea looking for an investor to put up the finances. The business will guarantee a good yield of return in its first 6 months and in a year a possibility of expansion.

The business proposal is ready and would really appreciate a face to face meeting to discuss further. My number is +971 557615625.

Best regards

Ahmed
bobvalz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor Dec 10, 2014
Полина
50% share in the jewelry company in Dubai, UAE - FOR SALE

50% share in the jewelry company in Dubai, UAE - FOR SALE
Money received in the form of investments will be directed for opening 40
own sales points in the best network jewelry stores in Dubai.

Jewelry business in the United Arab Emirates has the following advantages:
- No tax
- Minimum expenses for opening sales points jewelry.
- Investments investor as a financial investment, because management makes the management company.

- Strong management team with 11 years of experience in the jewelry
business, 10 years of experience in marketing in the UAE market.
- A collection of jewelry designed specifically for the Arab market
(collection website: http://leemas-jewellery.com/#/collections/brocade/ )
- Ready Business Plan
- Established production
- Everything is ready for the opening sales points
- Registration of a legal entity in Dubai (offshore zone)

Manufacture of jewelery organized on the most modern productions under our control in Turkey, Thailand.

The investor сan provides such methods of control:
- Completely white company in Dubai, where the assets will be on the balance sheet and all the momentum will be held on white.
- Ability to enter, if necessary, its employee in the company to monitor in situ in Dubai.
- Control of finance and trade balances will be organized online.

Additional growth opportunities:
- Possibility to expand to other countries.

The size of the investment and the payback period is specified in the business plan.
Business Plan are available on request.

kovalevska@leemas-jewellery.com
+380935044033

Polina
kovalevska
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Dec 10, 2014
Bioplastic ,we agree to do business with you please give us details and also product catalog , we are plastic industry in UAE and East Africa .thanks.abdul
slaphop
Dubai Forum User

Re: Contact Investor Dec 11, 2014
Dear Sir,

I had sent an email to your private mail box, please kindly check your and reply to me. I will send you more information.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vanle.
Bioplastic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Dec 21, 2014
INVESTOR101 , hi
dear i need invastor to forex account .do u have invastor plz contact me ...safdarkhan1510@gmail.com ..... skype.safdarkk@skype.com ... thank u

--- Feb 08, 2015 ---

szamkhan wrote: i need investor for business. we have good profit ,my business physical gold ,physical sliver,gm stone . if any one interested with us ,to vest my web site www.marygoldltd.uk ,,,www.marygolddmcc.ae ,contact us,,safdarkhan1510@gmail.com
szamkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Mar 22, 2015
I need an investor to help boost a plan i have in a lucrative type of business which is been recognized every where in the world . I already have a registered company under this kind of business , all what i need is a good investor who will be willing to push me up the ladder .Any interested person should write to me on elsalassociates@outlook.com

--- Mar 22, 2015 ---

Yes i need an investor sir , kindly give me your contact and lets get going ..Will be glad to hear from you
elsal
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Mar 23, 2015

Hi sir,

My name is shabab haider. I'm from Pakistan. I'm looking investor who like to invest his money in dragon mart. Bcos i have experience of this market.

I'm here in Dubai more than 11 year.

I am working in dragon mart as sales person.

I know this market very well. Now i m working in out door furniture. This is good for whole sale and retail sale market in Dubai.

I want some one invest money here. He can get the profit and i can grow to my self for good future.

I don't have money but i have experience. Bcos some people have money but they don't have good idea for good business or they need help of some one.

i never want some one give money to me. I want they invest one one cent by hand. Only we help, we work for him, we tell which business is good. And we tell him where to invest. We work for him. But we need some percentage.

We will do every things. He walk with us and spend by hand. Sit on chair and count money by self. We do work. But give us our percentage by honesty. Business is his. We worker.

About business.

IF u want big investment than start outdoor furniture. Bcos its have 50% profit. Bcos out door furniture only rich people buying. And they don't care money. But for this business need around 900000 UAE dh

If you want small investment than minimum need 200000 UAE dh. We can start baby garments or bed sheet and cushions business. This business running all the season and profit around 35%.

Any bussiness you start. You can get your money back with 6 month.

If u like and trust on me. Than reply me by what'up or my mobile 00971557355603

Shababhaider603@gmail.com

shabab735
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Mar 24, 2015
INVESTOR101 , I have a business that needs someone to invest for us to become partners ..Kindly tell me how to contact you for us to discuss about it
elsal
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Apr 19, 2015
Assalam Alaikum!

I have good offer business here in UAE cause I believe this business is What arab people need. I just don't have budget to start but if you will allow me to use your money in right way you will not regret on it. thanks this is ann you can contact me if you want to discuss about it. +9715008005273‏ Thank you so much. Waiting for your response. Please trust me.
jazalAllah kheir
aryet12
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Apr 19, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,I need an investor pls contact me on elsalassociates@outlook.com +233241998509
elsal
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 20, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,

I'm writing to you on behalf of our NGO. We have different projects related to development children's knowledge and skills. There are many volunteers working with children of different ages teaching them languages, mainly English, German and Arabic (writing), computer skills, social skills, team working, etc.

Nowadays we faced a problem, that is the building where our Youth center was located was sold for construction purposes. And we had to temporary stop our activities. We have found some local sponsors who donated different amounts up to 500 USD. But that's not enough to build new center. Even though children of our center come from low-income families they also contributed their part to raising the funds, as they want to continue their activities. But we still need around 60-65 thousand USD in cash.

Can you help us please?

e-mail: umid.kulijanov@gmail.com
umidkulijanov
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor May 16, 2015
INVESTOR101 , Hi , Well as you are interested in starting a business . I have some ideas to share with you . Iam living and working in Dubai and if you could spend time with me lets discuss and move forward. Kindly contact businesssetup2015@gmail.com
RAHULAG
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor May 18, 2015
INVESTOR101 , hi I am looking for investor for minin project and real estate project in the Caribbean I am in Dubai now you can email me at [url=mailto:kriston17@live.com]kriston17@live.com[/url]
kristonativedubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor May 20, 2015
Pirsam ,
send me a mail on mureladam@yahoo.com

--- 1 seconds ago ---

kristonativedubai ,
email me on mureladam@yahoo.com
ntot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Contact Investor May 25, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,
manumural
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor May 28, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,hi. I looking investor for plot. To build villa. With receiving 20% extra from your investment. If you interesting alia99999@yahoo.com
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Contact Investor Jun 10, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,yea please to contact i m really intrested
+971 56 384 8500
Hamidabbas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor Jun 11, 2015
umidkulijanov ,
send more details on karenliz089@gmail.com

--- Jun 11, 2015 ---

ecellp ,