Seeking Legal Advice

Topic locked
Seeking legal advice Aug 14, 2014
Hi Filipina expat here desperately seeking help I have my issue on my passport being held in the dubai public prosecution coz of my stupidity ...
8 month back I bailed someone I never saw in my life to the request of my employer...who is now got deported and hes friend whom i bailed dissapear and now im stuck here...I dont know what to do anymore..as they said in the court i must to pay a 100,000dhs to get my passport I dont have any job for a yr. now! im an only child no father,sick mother and im single parents and my one and only daughter needs to under go on surgery verry urgent so im dying to go back to my home country and be with her.. to which hell i will get that amount..is there any way i can be release in this mess...?or Im going to be stuck here forever and die here?

Dahlia2011
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 14, 2014
Please go to the Shaikh Mohammed Humanitarian Society (on Baghdad Road / Rasheed Road Intersection) and request for help.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Seeking Legal Advice Sep 03, 2014
Sorry, I can't help you because even I don't know what to do.
videogamesae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Seeking Legal Advice Sep 04, 2014
Sadly, this is why you don't EVER put your passport in for anyone. The reasons your friends were in trouble have now fallen on your shoulders. Unless you find the bail money or fine money to pay it off, the authorities will continue to hold your passport. You need to find a decent lawyer who can help you with this.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Nov 12, 2014
Contact me:

We should be able to help you.

Preeti Dugar

Partner & Legal
Consultant

Professional World Legal
Consultants

Office No. 805, 8th Floor, Makateb Tower

Opp. Danata Building, Port Saeed Area,

P.O. Box 185430, Dubai – UAE

Tel. : +9714 2957734

Mob: +971 55 2861216

Email: [url=mailto:preeti@proworld.ae]preeti@proworld.ae[/url]
preeti
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 09, 2015
Radeya , Selam Ms Radeya.
If i have a problem in Sharjah would they still help me at HH Sheikh Mohammed Humanitarian Society?

thanx in advance

Regards
Osman8
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum