What Makes Dubai A Flourishing Emirate?

Topic locked
What makes Dubai a flourishing emirate? Apr 20, 2006
hi, everybody, i am currently doing my high school seniro project on Dubai, what makes Dubai a flourishing emirat? can any body give me some idea? Please tell me how you feel about Dubai, what makes it flourish, why it attracts some many people, and tell me more about the government, education, economy, transportation, etc of Dubai. Thanks you very much.

chrismak
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 20, 2006
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What makes Dubai a flourishing emirate? Apr 20, 2006
chrismak wrote:hi, everybody, i am currently doing my high school seniro project on Dubai, what makes Dubai a flourishing emirat? can any body give me some idea? Please tell me how you feel about Dubai, what makes it flourish, why it attracts some many people, and tell me more about the government, education, economy, transportation, etc of Dubai. Thanks you very much.

chris.. this may not be the right place for you to get some quantitative or statistical information..i would advise you to browse all dubai government sites and collect information about the infrastucture, city planning, municipality, transports, free zones, ports and utility systems..

i believe all the above contribute towards a flourishing state...
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 20, 2006
1, black diamond -oil
2, ppl like Liban- cheap labor.
3, good enterpreneurs like moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
crude oil
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
chrismak, you need to do your own research and your own project. As your teachers should have told you, opinions from a bulletin board are not the same thing as facts and information gained from official sources. Go the library, check newspaper archives, and search for official information from government websites etc.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:chrismak, you need to do your own research and your own project. As your teachers should have told you, opinions from a bulletin board are not the same thing as facts and information gained from official sources. Go the library, check newspaper archives, and search for official information from government websites etc.

I disagree K, Snipey has obviously done some thorough research on this topic and chrismak should use this info - guaranteed A++
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
kanelli wrote:chrismak, you need to do your own research and your own project. As your teachers should have told you, opinions from a bulletin board are not the same thing as facts and information gained from official sources. Go the library, check newspaper archives, and search for official information from government websites etc.

I disagree K, Snipey has obviously done some thorough research on this topic and chrismak should use this info - guaranteed A++

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 21, 2006
thanks for everybody's advise, i already done my rough draft of my project, yea i got the sources from the books, government website, and news article too, but since i found this forum and i know you guys living in Dubai I am currently living in USA. So i want to know how u guys think about Dubai's flourish, hopefully i can get a chance to visit Dubai in the future. Thanks all ya Dubai Forums Fans.
chrismak
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 25, 2006
chrismak wrote:thanks for everybody's advise, i already done my rough draft of my project, yea i got the sources from the books, government website, and news article too, but since i found this forum and i know you guys living in Dubai I am currently living in USA. So i want to know how u guys think about Dubai's flourish, hopefully i can get a chance to visit Dubai in the future. Thanks all ya Dubai Forums Fans.

By exploiting and not paying workers at all = free labour
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2006
The present ruler Shk M'hod Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the previous rulers his brother and father. They are/were the driving forces behind Dubai's development
leighbutler
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2006
leighbutler wrote:The present ruler Shk M'hod Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the previous rulers his brother and father. They are/were the driving forces behind Dubai's development

Ummmm.... DUUUH! :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat