Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai?

Topic locked
Sep 02, 2007
how bout night clubs? try the one at regent hotel. both mezzanine and ground floor. i was there last thursday and it was overflowing with chicks :lol: man i was like :shock: :shock: too bad i was with my wife :?

anyways about the beach thing, try ajman beach or in umm al quwain areas. coz liquor is legal there and its almost private since its isolated. best to go there with groups though just for safety reasons.

xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 02, 2007
xero_ wrote:how bout night clubs? try the one at regent hotel. both mezzanine and ground floor. i was there last thursday and it was overflowing with chicks :lol: man i was like :shock: :shock: too bad i was with my wife :?

anyways about the beach thing, try ajman beach or in umm al quwain areas. coz liquor is legal there and its almost private since its isolated. best to go there with groups though just for safety reasons.

Thank for the advice. But what safety reasons you talking about? I thought the UAE is one of the safest places on earth.
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Sep 03, 2007
Jaco wrote:
xero_ wrote:how bout night clubs? try the one at regent hotel. both mezzanine and ground floor. i was there last thursday and it was overflowing with chicks :lol: man i was like :shock: :shock: too bad i was with my wife :?

I thought the UAE is one of the safest places on earth.

not really. some teenagers in 4 wheelers drive around those beaches and some might cause some commotion or disturb you. they wont do that to a group though coz theyll get scared. :wink:

dubai USED to be one of the safest cities in the world but not nemore. :lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 03, 2007
femme wrote:
private beaches will be a lot better than public beaches...

ofcourse you will see a lot of hairy, briefy, biggo, crazy men at the public beach, although i myself coming over there with friends.

Beforehand, i usually go to jebel ali beach its a nice place that only few people knew about it. Barbeque party with the group with a good sorround music and we usually bring beers and some stuff.

Sounds nice! SO when's the next party?
Am I invited?? Ill bring the booze!!!

Where exactly is that beach? I go to Jebel ali every week. Is it near the free zone?
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Sep 05, 2007
how bout going safaris guys? after ramadan that would be better for hang outs...
toshe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 10, 2007
Jaco wrote:
femme wrote:
private beaches will be a lot better than public beaches...

ofcourse you will see a lot of hairy, briefy, biggo, crazy men at the public beach, although i myself coming over there with friends.

Beforehand, i usually go to jebel ali beach its a nice place that only few people knew about it. Barbeque party with the group with a good sorround music and we usually bring beers and some stuff.

Sounds nice! SO when's the next party?
Am I invited?? Ill bring the booze!!!

Where exactly is that beach? I go to Jebel ali every week. Is it near the free zone?

its 15 minutes drive from jebel ali free zone....

i will let you know when is the next party... :wink: :wink:
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2007
Have you tried finding someone online?
hottown
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 15, 2007
femme wrote:its 15 minutes drive from jebel ali free zone....

i will let you know when is the next party... :wink: :wink:

Thank you. Can't wait.
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

beach party Sep 20, 2007
femme ...are u talking about the al jazira place?.....

the parties there are neat ..guys...though i dunno if i should be spreading this here...loads of weirdos will show up next time:Oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Nov 02, 2010
Damn, more spam.

Edited by Mod.
samanthalove
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai? Nov 11, 2010
Thanks for sharing
deepa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Nov 11, 2010
Oi! Are you going to be one of these annoying newbies that writes pointless things just to up your post count? Stop it and say something constructive!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai? Nov 11, 2010
Seems like it
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Nov 20, 2010
The people I were with, who live in a neighboring country, said you could get arrested for talking to a girl on the street/mall etc. How true is this? That said, I still spoke to a few fairly attractive girls but purposely didn't want it to lead anywhere 'cause I was on a short stay.
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Nov 20, 2010
brucebanner wrote:The people I were with, who live in a neighboring country, said you could get arrested for talking to a girl on the street/mall etc. How true is this? That said, I still spoke to a few fairly attractive girls but purposely didn't want it to lead anywhere cause I stay was short.

Did you type this when you were angry?

And green?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Where to meet friends and girls in Dubai? Nov 26, 2010
ah I've read enough I'd plain be thrown in Jail two hours post arriving, may just go to peru
aBloke
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai? Aug 05, 2014
hi
how are you
i am agree to come
jakce
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Where To Meet Friends And Girls In Dubai? Aug 13, 2014
Seems like you have taken full filmy image of Dubai. Lol
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker