Mistery....is It So?

Topic locked
Apr 19, 2006
Torvalds wrote:Its not addressed to you in case you have'nt noticed. That's why I quoted, girl.

in case u didn,t notice boy, it was in the forum and i think i am free to speak my mind or to express an opinion about a post, if it was ment to be private u have the option to use private message, boy!!!

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
OK, you got me dead to rights. You can express your opinion on any post.
But anyway, by replying to my post does'nt put you anywhere within the topic isn't it, girl?
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
Torvalds, there's a really simple answer to your question, and that's because women have always been put down by guys. Don't forget that men have always stopped women coming into positions of power, women still get paid much less even if they hold the same position as a man. There is still a big inequality between the s.e.x.e.s whic sucks big time. Many men, just lookm around in the UAE!!!! Still feel a woman's place is in the home. And by the way don't forget that career minded women in many sectors are penalised for wanting a family, we hold full time jobs and still do all the stuff at home, many men still do their job, go home and expect dinner to be on the table, the kids to be looked after etc etc - hello!!!!

Also it's now been scientifically proven that women's bodies are more suitable for space travel than a mans, so I expect all long range and deep space missions to be crewed soley by women.

We still have to fight to get on an even footing with guys in many areas which shouldn't be the case. I work in an industry that is still very much dominated by guys, and feel I have to work twice as hard to get the same recognition, it's very hard and the sooner narrow minded guys like you realise this fact the better.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Also it's now been scientifically proven that women's bodies are more suitable for space travel than a mans, so I expect all long range and deep space missions to be crewed soley by women.

Excellent! So once a month we should blast you off into space until you become sensible and reasonable again?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 19, 2006
Oh yeah DK, maybe we should inject you all with female hormones so you can feel what it's like to go through searing pain every month where it feels like your womb is about to explode, chronic back pain, hot flashes, feeling moody and no-one seems to give a sh**! You're legs go all achey and you can be doubled up in so much pain that you just can't get out of bed and then some knob head bloke expects you to carry on as normal - you guys have no clue what this stuff feels like. Then if you're really unlucky you might get this more than once a month - ggggrrrrrr!

As you can see really not the best time to get into this, I just want to smack someone! :twisted:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh yeah DK, maybe we should inject you all with female hormones so you can feel what it's like to go through searing pain every month where it feels like your womb is about to explode, chronic back pain, hot flashes, feeling moody and no-one seems to give a sh**! You're legs go all achey and you can be doubled up in so much pain that you just can't get out of bed and then some knob head bloke expects you to carry on as normal - you guys have no clue what this stuff feels like. Then if you're really unlucky you might get this more than once a month - ggggrrrrrr!

As you can see really not the best time to get into this, I just want to smack someone! :twisted:

Ah...bad timing on my behalf eh! Can I get you some chocolate and a nice cup of tea or shall I just fcuk off now, boil my nuts in oil and stick carving knives in my eyes?

:shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 19, 2006
I'm still working my way through easter eggs and starting to feel even more fat than I do already - :cry:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Torvalds wrote:OK, you got me dead to rights. You can express your opinion on any post.
But anyway, by replying to my post does'nt put you anywhere within the topic isn't it, girl?

let me tell u something else, boy! u were the one who started to talk in a different topic than the one posted, and i remeber it cause i posted it, read it again if u have any doubts! i will no longer reply to ur "logic" lines as all i can get from u is a huge feeling of frustration- maybe due to the fact that u have no strong and valid arguments to support ur ideea.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
What did you say? Can you say it in english. I don't understand.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
Oh shut the hell up the pair of you before I bang your heads together.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh shut the hell up the pair of you before I bang your heads together.

Chocoholic if u dislike so much our posts skip it, it's not a must for u to read it!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Also it's now been scientifically proven that women's bodies are more suitable for space travel than a mans, so I expect all long range and deep space missions to be crewed soley by women.

You can go to space anytime you want. You'll find nothing in there but tell us guys if you reached another inhabited planet. There might be girls there, you know. For now, I'd rather go to an Island Paradise where there are plenty of pretty gals.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
Well if you're going to go back and forth with inane banter, take it to fight club - or get a room.

It was an intersting topic with some interesting replies then you two just blabber on between yourselves.

Logic is not always best, sometimes you have to think outside the box!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well if you're going to go back and forth with inane banter, take it to fight club - or get a room.

thank u so much for the advice...what would we do without it? :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
Sarcasm does not become you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sarcasm does not become you.

Whatever.... :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:

Oh is that a 'whaaaat eeevvvaaaa!' with a hand held up and a side to side of the head?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Oh is that a 'whaaaat eeevvvaaaa!' with a hand held up and a side to side of the head?

take it as u want it, it's not like i give it to much importance! and in the future, when u really fell like banging sombodys head try urs first! and that's all i have to say. final DOT
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
Torvalds wrote:You can go to space anytime you want. You'll find nothing in there but tell us guys if you reached another inhabited planet. There might be girls there, you know. For now, I'd rather go to an Island Paradise where there are plenty of pretty gals.

Go ahead, Torvalds... to Island Paradise
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: mistery....is it so? Apr 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Intimacy wrote:
alexandra wrote: i will never understand what women want from us, if u r sweet and kind, they will always go for the tough and sometimes even rude one.

Whahaha... thats damn true...
they 96% of ladies stick to the one who treat them like Sh@t (with all respect ladies) .. i dont know.. i think its their crazyness about taming the guy..

i know some girls who are abused/ very badly treated by their husbands/Bf and they are still saying : No no.. he still loves me.. i cant leave him.. ohhhh.. i cant imagine my life without him :D

Its funny.. ridiculous.. but true..

unfortunatelly i knew cases of abuse and i thnk it's not funny at all...a man abuses a woman when he takes advantage of her weekness, when he feels he cant control her completly, when he thinks he is superior only by the power of a punch. i knew women abused by words, or even fun, and they became affraid to accept it and to fight to punish him, because normally after abusing he will come and say: i love u, i will never do it again etc. after an abuse she becomes emitonally week and without any force to fight back she will go on hoping that he will change, which will never be happened.
people never change and love blinds us sometimes, we become to see he/she has no bad things, being perfect...after sometime, when the euphoria fades away, the real character will be shown or maybe that we r tring to hard to look perfect in the eyes of each other and eventually we get tired of pretending- and troubles step in

Thats not what i meant.. what u just have mentioned is not funny.. but maybe you didnt get what i was trying to say there...

I was saying although the girls in the situations i came across used to be abused.. but they keep sticking to those men.. and kept saying that he is a good man.. and he still loves her... as she is ignoring what happened of fooling her slef.. which made me wonder about how such girls do think!!!
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
Well, there are a lot of reasons why a woman stays. If the men are good manipulators it is easy for them to maintain control over a woman they have broken down. If a woman's self esteem is low she will think that no one else will have her, she'll be poor and disadvantaged on her own, the families will be angry at her for giving up on the relationship, her children will be angry or disadvantaged if the relationship breaks up, etc.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Intimacy wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Intimacy wrote:
alexandra wrote: i will never understand what women want from us, if u r sweet and kind, they will always go for the tough and sometimes even rude one.

Whahaha... thats damn true...
they 96% of ladies stick to the one who treat them like Sh@t (with all respect ladies) .. i dont know.. i think its their crazyness about taming the guy..

i know some girls who are abused/ very badly treated by their husbands/Bf and they are still saying : No no.. he still loves me.. i cant leave him.. ohhhh.. i cant imagine my life without him :D

Its funny.. ridiculous.. but true..

unfortunatelly i knew cases of abuse and i thnk it's not funny at all...a man abuses a woman when he takes advantage of her weekness, when he feels he cant control her completly, when he thinks he is superior only by the power of a punch. i knew women abused by words, or even fun, and they became affraid to accept it and to fight to punish him, because normally after abusing he will come and say: i love u, i will never do it again etc. after an abuse she becomes emitonally week and without any force to fight back she will go on hoping that he will change, which will never be happened.
people never change and love blinds us sometimes, we become to see he/she has no bad things, being perfect...after sometime, when the euphoria fades away, the real character will be shown or maybe that we r tring to hard to look perfect in the eyes of each other and eventually we get tired of pretending- and troubles step in

Thats not what i meant.. what u just have mentioned is not funny.. but maybe you didnt get what i was trying to say there...

I was saying although the girls in the situations i came across used to be abused.. but they keep sticking to those men.. and kept saying that he is a good man.. and he still loves her... as she is ignoring what happened of fooling her slef.. which made me wonder about how such girls do think!!!
sorry for getting u missunderstood but in the scan reading of ur post i thought u were making fun of it! my mistake
still i agree with what u saied: i dont know how they can think like that if they stay and accept to be humiliated and abused....maybe no thnking at all!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:today i was with my friends and one of the boys saied: i will never understand what women want from us, if u r sweet and kind, they will always go for the tough and sometimes even rude one. lol after this all the boys started to complain about their similar experience. the girls reaction, as expected, was immediate. so boys, let us know what "unsolved mistery" have u came across untill now about women, and ladies, let's help the gentlemen complete the puzzle, shall we? and let us share with them also what we think is so strange about them or their reactions!

:wink:

She /woman/ wants to be a temptation, a temptress, she wants to hunt, to play & win in the game of seduction... But ask her "What you gonna do with him when you win his heart?" - She doesn`t have a reply.
A man who is "sweet `n kind" is not that object, & so she loose an interest to him or even get scared. It happens when a woman is not ready to a serious relation but hardly she realizes it being a decent woman. Sometimes it has its roots in a low self-esteem & a woman still behave a hunter to conquer his attention, love etc. during all their relationship. You guys may become a winner... but if you play. Go on easily, maybe she`ll get ready...

alexandra wrote:...and let us share with them also what we think is so strange about them or their reactions!

Same story with the guys... I met guys who sincerely told me "You are TOO good". It comes that to be good is bad! Weird, not?.. Some of them continued: "...you are a girl for a marriage... but I`m not ready to that" or "I want to give you a star from the skies... but I CANNOT anything! A girl of a higher status is not to me".

Finally, most of succesful relations start as fun, as a /truthful/ game, from flirt & everything nice.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 20, 2006
Torvalds wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Also it's now been scientifically proven that women's bodies are more suitable for space travel than a mans, so I expect all long range and deep space missions to be crewed soley by women.

You can go to space anytime you want. You'll find nothing in there but tell us guys if you reached another inhabited planet. There might be girls there, you know. For now, I'd rather go to an Island Paradise where there are plenty of pretty gals.

Torvalds is a huge hypocrite....

One minute women are illogical and inferior, the next he dreams of an island full of ladies...

As i said before, and at this rate ill say it again - LOSER!!
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
You're just so pissed off from me. Just admit you really can't do anything about your frustration. Can you come up with something else. It's boring!!!
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 20, 2006
she does have a point though Torvalds you post such crap
arniegang

Apr 21, 2006
Crap!!! Crap!!! Crap!!! Crap!!!

But that's what Vanessa wants. She does'nt want to get annoyed.

So she just goes for crap!!!
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 21, 2006
If I would have the power to ban I would have seriously banned bunch of ppl. Gosh! This shows ur maturity a simple question turned into flame war. As long as sniper420 is the mod this flame war will be extinguished :violent3:

Locking in the name of Venus planet - Torvalds dream planet .....mine too.!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance