IT Job Dubai

Topic locked
IT Job Dubai Jul 01, 2014
Hi Everyone!

Im new here on this forum! I have readed many usefull topics and I'm happy to join this community!

I'm 18 years old and doing IT. I have worked in a big company as IT Administrator Benelux.
My question is: Will it be possible too work in Dubai as a Junior IT? And does anyone know/help me with a company.
I'm living in the Netherlands, but come originally from Iraq. That means that I can speak Arabic, Dutch and English.

Thanks in advance!

Khaab
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 02, 2014
AnayahAmber , Thanks for your reply, but what do you mean with "Roze"? And do you know companies or people that need someone in the IT?
Khaab
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: IT Job Dubai Jul 08, 2014
There are lots of job opportunities for the right candidate. An internship in one of the multinational companies will be a good place for you to start your career (whether it is in your country or another country such as UAE). I suggest you apply through IT company websites.

If you require a professional and impressive CV and / or cover letter, contact us. We provide CV and cover letter writing service, along with which clients also get a 3-day personalized CV distribution service free. Our rates are: 150 Dirhams for CV writing and 100 Dirhams for cover letter writing. To have your CV / cover letter prepared, you may send details about your education and work experience or your current CV along with request a CV and cover letter to be prepared at the current rate and we'll prepare them. You may make payment when picking up your CV / cover letter. Note: you have to be in UAE for this service. If you're outside UAE, you can purchase our CV writing service at http://www.togetherinbahrain.com/activities-sports.html and make payment online. We have a special offer available when purchasing our services through Togetherinbahrain.com .

We also provide career advice. CV and cover letter clients can get brief career advice free through email. Thorough career consultation is charged on a per session basis.

Radeya Professional Services
http://www.radeya.biz
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai