Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE

Topic locked
Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE May 09, 2014
Hello,
I am staying in Dubai,UAE . I am planning to start a hosting company. I am just renting a Dedicated server from France and I am selling It to others. The problem is as i am running a Online business I need to accept money from my Customers and Pay to my Dedicated server Providers. For this I need a Business paypal account Connected with any UAE bank. I am 19 years old. I am a bcom Student.So may I know the legal Formalities with the bank account .If they take any fee or any legal things I have to face.

I just need to send & receive money from paypal Business account which is connected with a UAE bank.

sonusimon
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE May 09, 2014
if you need a pay pal business account you have got to open a company I would suggest free zone 100% ownership it will cost you about 30k dhs with one desk office my father is a lawyer you may send me a massage to this email mikail10000000@hotmail.com , and by the way im selling my classified website if you are interested url uae-ads.com, or if you would like to open up a company I can give you the website for free but remain 20% of the income
mikail10000000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE May 10, 2014
I don't have that much amount of money..I am just starting a hosting company.. It just cost 200$ etc.. I just need a Paypal account so that I can accept Money from Credit card/paypal/debit card etc and Withdraw my money and deposit money .. Is their any Solution ?

I am not Making any company or something..Its Just a Online Business and I really export or Import anything.I buy from online and sell Online..
sonusimon
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE May 11, 2014
but you can accept money without business account, just login to your paypal click to "merchant" and follow the instructions, if you can't I'd suggest hiring some IT guy it won't cast you alot, about 300 dhs even less for this service, the paypal service is free but has some commicion per transaction
mikail10000000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I found a solution of using paypal Premium account so I can accept money from Credit card etc.. So IS their any Legal problems for accepting money from other countries.I might have 50+ Payments from customers using credit card/debit card . Will bank ask me any question or any precaution should I take.I can only use Banks for withdrawals.
sonusimon
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I'm not sure about that if you have at least 1000$ to open an offshore company)(you can google it), or make some money on the bussines and get incorporated as fast as possible in dubai, but I've seen websites who make 2500$ dollars a month and they don't have any legal license, by the way, are you using hostgator reseller hosting?
mikail10000000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE May 12, 2014
No never...They are the worst Host Providers .... 10,000+ Hostgator are down daily due to Dos.. I am making a DOS Protected Reputed company with some of my international IT Professional :)
sonusimon
Dubai Expat Wannabe

yea, hostgator sucks, they were replying to my question within 3 weeks
mikail10000000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

If you Need VPS/DS / Reseller / Domain etc I can help you with Less cost ,good service , Dos Protection , 24/7 Support etc.
sonusimon
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Aug 02, 2015
sonusimon ,Hi guys please can you guys assist me, i wanna open online store for organic products in Dubai what are the requirements ,Many thanks in advance
jazz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 10, 2015
i am planning to start an online business in dubai or india.. please assist me , i will pay u.... my watsapp no. +971569972718
mujudxb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Legal Requirements To Start An Online Business In UAE Oct 28, 2015
for any business setup / company formation in Dubai or in any GCC countries ....
0563189677 please leave a message , i will get back to you and i will assist you to grab success
hilalvp
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk