SPONSOR/PARTNER UAE NATIONAL AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS

Topic locked
SPONSOR/PARTNER UAE NATIONAL AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS Jul 16, 2009
DO YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN DUBAI ? AND YOU NEED A LOCAL SPONSOR TO ASSIST YOU ?

I AM UAE NATIONAL LOOKING FOR SETTING UP NEW BUSINESS. I CAN SPONSOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START A BUSINESS IN UAE.

I CAN SPONSOR YOU FOR YOUR COMPANY IN UAE AND PROVIDE COMPLETE ASSISTANCE FOR ALL BUSINESS SECTORS IN UAE ONLY SUCH AS TRADE LICENCE, LEGAL DOCUMENTATION, AGREEMENTS (...).
MOREOVER I CAN ADVISE FOREIGN BUSINESSMEN HOW TO ENTER THEIR BRANDS AND PRODUCTS INTO UAE MARKET.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL MOHD.KHAMIS @ HOTMAIL . COM OR CALL ME ON +971509239927 .

ONLY SERIOUS PLEASE

Mohammad Abdulkarim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 25, 2009
Great Mohammad.
Im interested in working with you as im starting serious import from dubai to Nigeria and Ghana.
My email is peter.owoeye @ gmail . com.
my number is +2348069117850
peterowoeye
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 25, 2009
Great Mohammad.
Im interested in working with you as im starting serious import from dubai to Nigeria and Ghana.
peterowoeye
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 25, 2009
419 boy here ^^
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 25, 2009
lol, no kiddin.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jul 26, 2009
peterowoeye wrote:Great Mohammad.

So you plan to import Serious from Dubai to Nigeria..hmmm. Don't you have a few billion lying around you need to get out of Nigeria.

Man seriously these 419'ners really piss me off. Why doesn't the Nigerian govt stop this, or maybe a good flow of US dollar through western union is contributing to the economy and they just let it go ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 23, 2009
Hello.
My name is Michael Schulz. I am German and live since 2006 in Oslo. I am 45 years old, and live alone. Maybe you can help me? I would like to found here a company. A Limousinen and Shuttel service. A Limosinen service with German friendliness, reliability and flexibility. I am only one craftsman and do not have the money to be able to realise my idea. As a craftsman I am already too old and find no work. Therefore, I went from Germany to Norway. Now by the financial crisis is here the same one. In Norway there are many people who give money from for luxury. Next year "The international song contest", ski world championships and more is here. Of all events where one can earn a lot of money. What I search, is a sponsor, investor or advertising partner. Somebody has enough money him. Somebody believes in me and would like to support me. I am an honest person. I have no family which could support me in this situation. Banks give at the moment no money for new ideas. By the financial crisis. I have sent during the last weeks minimally 200 E-mail to companies worldwide. I find nobody would like to support me. I do not know why? I would like the Limousine, which to see on my homepage, import here to Norway. I search start capital and thereby a real chance for my business start. The sum is USD 60,000. They see a demo of my homepage under:schulz63 . ohost . de. Later after business start under www . eventcar . no . Please, does not misunderstand me. I would want no presents. I would pay back every cent. I search only one start for a functioning business.
I know, it is not easy to believe somebody. There are a lot of swindlers on the Internet. However, I am an honest person. Really!!
I hope for an answer and maybe work together.
Excuse please, my English. I still learn.

With Kind regards

Michael Schulz
Germany63
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 05, 2014
i need a sponsor .. if intersted ontact me at xaindero@yahoo.com
xaindero
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 30, 2014
Hello Sir,
My name is Arvind Kumar Gupta from India. I am a Computer Hardware Engg. i want my job in abu dhabi.. please i need a sponsor. if u read my message please understud my situation. My contact number is +919888075643.

Regards:
Arvind Kumar Gupta
+919888075643
Chandigarh (India)

--- Mar 30, 2014 ---

arvindgupta3001
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 11, 2015
Mohammad Abdulkarim ,

Mohammad Abdulkarim ,

Mohammad Abdulkarim ,plz. Contact me.

--- Feb 11, 2015 ---

Drrrrreddy ,

--- Feb 11, 2015 ---

I am interested in star sating a takeaway business food joint , who is having licence and other permissions with a small outlet and kitchen.
Drrrrreddy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: SPONSOR/PARTNER UAE NATIONAL AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS Apr 30, 2015
I Want Someone to Sponsor Me

I Need A Sponsor Please Sponsor Me.
Hi, my name is Angelika I'm from Poland. I need a sponsor because I want to give back to University. Two years ago I broke my spine and my life is totally changed. I always been a good student, and person, but this accident destroyed my life plan. I have no money for continue education.I really need someone who make my dream come true. I can organize your vacation in Poland, Germany or Czech Republic in return. I work so hard but need to collect 4000$ for two months. contact maddie.wgr@gmail.com
maddiewgr
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum