Best Beaches In Dubai

Topic locked
Best Beaches in Dubai May 14, 2013
The recent new from Dubai tourism is that Dubai targets 20 million visitors and $1bn revenue by 2010. In 2010 it was 10 million. Beaches, great erections, and shopping malls are few of the busiest places in Dubai. Here are some of the great beaches to visit in Dubai:

Mamzer Beach Park
Jumeirah Beach Park
Russian Beach
Kite Beach
Burj Beach
Ghantoot Beach
JBR Beach
Jebel Ali Beach
Royal Island Beach Club

So grab your Dubai holiday package now to experience the great tourist destinations of Dubai.

manyasingh
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai May 15, 2013
Royal Island Beach Club, sounds like flow of cash to me
SanaRabbani
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai May 29, 2013
Very Nice bro
outdoor9213
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai May 30, 2013
Is these beaches are artificial or natural ??

I have listen that in Dubai most of beaches are artificail not real, It all about innovation in civil architectures like Dubai palm city. Is it right ??
adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai Aug 03, 2013
I personally loping going to the JBR beach. Sure it may be artificially but the vibes there are so different from the rest of Dubai :)
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai Sep 19, 2013
Jumeirah Beach, Marina Beach these are best beaches in dubai.
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai Sep 27, 2013
Jumeirah Beach Park it is then! The Photos of this Beach I have seen look like the Maldives. I think our Hotel has a free shuttle bus to the beach. Hopefully it goes to this beach.
Adolfsmith69
Dubai Forum User

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai Nov 02, 2013
Well... don't go on holidays though, it will be too crowded with labourers staring at you and your female friends... sickens me
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Beaches in Dubai Nov 04, 2013
my fav is Jummeriah and i love this place Jumeirah Beach park comes highly recommended having just returned from spending a few days using the facilities there. The entrance fee to the park is 5dhms, sunbeds are available to hire for 15dhms, umbrellas for hire are 5dhms, the beach is clean and apart from the weekends is not too busy. The lawns in the park are immaculate and are used in the evenings by families getting together for a barbeque. The cafe on the beach sells fast food (including salads/icecreams/drinks) at very reasonable prices.

This is the perfect spot if you are not staying in one of the main beach hotels.
Adolfsmith69
Dubai Forum User

Re: Best Beaches In Dubai Nov 07, 2013
It is really nice to hear about that. Actually I have never went there but after read your post i have search it on a search engine and found it really nice and beautiful place to enjoy and also good to take sun bath.
Abner007
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Best Beaches in Dubai Dec 13, 2013
There are many beaches in Dubai. Some are..............
Mamzer Beach Park
Jumeirah Beach Park
Russian Beach
Kite Beach
Burj Beach
Ghantoot Beach
JBR Beach
Jebel Ali Beach
Royal Island Beach Club
ramkeshplt
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules