Dubai Visiting Visa

Topic locked
dubai visiting visa Aug 29, 2013
Citizens from GCC nationals do not require a visa to visit the UAE. They only need to submit their GCC national passport at the entry point in UAE. However, people entering the UAE for job, will need a UAE tourist visa which could be obtained through their employer or sponsor. The kind of visas required for entry into the UAE is dependent on several factors such as nationality, purpose of travel, duration of stay etc. General information about Tourist visa UAE requirements has been listed below. However, the tourist visa uae regulations are subject to change and therefore, should be verified with us or nearest UAE embassy or consulate or your airline before travel. - See more at: http://visitingvisatouae.com/uae-touris ... q1B9L.dpuf

shihabudheen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Dubai Visiting Visa Oct 17, 2013
One of my friend was asked to submit her tenancy contract agreement to process her relative's visit visa 1 month back. can anyone let me know if tenancy contract is mandatory now for applying visit visa?
Noora123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Visiting Visa Oct 18, 2013
Only certain nationalities are required to do this. Unless you come from one of the 33 countries, who are allowed visas on arrival, then yes, documentation and pre-visa applications, deposits are required to be made.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dubai Visiting Visa Nov 12, 2013
AL ADEEL TOURS CAN GET YOU VISAS AT DISCOUNTED RATES

aladeeltours AT gmail . com or info AT aladeeltours . com
ALADEEL
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai Visiting Visa Dec 31, 2013
Noora123 ,same my case also eed tenancy contract from dubai fmy one of requirements visit visa but ask ae is t mndatory
marhaba
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa