WHY??? :(

Topic locked
WHY??? :( Oct 19, 2013
xxxx

champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 20, 2013
Do not punish your self for what happened. Even if you had slept with him, the end result would have probably been the same, a breakup. The eastern cultures in general have very strong family commitments which very few could overcome, fight their society and liberate their minds and their family's mind and make such a liberated descision of marrying someone from a different religion / different country.

Move on, someone out there is waiting for to meet a good girl like you.
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 20, 2013
xxx
champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 23, 2013
"This is me. I have not been a very good man; I had a relationship with a non Muslim. Will you still marry me?" - -I am not making any suggestion but I realized reading from the above that in their religion, they really look down on non Muslims. Would you really want to be part of that?????
garysa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 25, 2013
xxxx
champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sorry champagnedream but your emotions and your pain are too much for me to fathom. i guess you can call me shallow?:-) there is too much bigotry in religion. in all religion not just in islam imho. if there is 1 thing that sparks my interest in islam it is the fact that they actually allow men to marry 4 wives?:-) that is like you are allowed to create your own mini "harem"...haha. seriously though, not only muslim men are capable of what your "dear" friend has done to you. many men for that matter are capable of "getting into relationships and leading innocent women on for years". you are not born yesterday to know that for many, my self not necessarily excluded, the thrill of something forbidden is what actually makes it all the more so desirable...with or without sex.
garysa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

xxxxx
champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

champagnedream, if i did not know any better i would say you are not only a good writer but also reads between the lines very well. i am just bullshitting you but honestly, i did not meant it to sound that way coz you are certainly entitled to your feelings. my take is simply you couldn't be really that clueless about men. or maybe you are just simply a good girl. the kind who kicks ass but simply good-hearted.

i beg to disagree but i have heard of many catholic priests made "first class pass to hook up with girls and not be held responsible for any emotional damage afterwards". my favorite one is the story of a priest who impregnated one woman and then declined to be responsible because he said that will make him unfaithful to the church! hahaha.

nah, i do not think they need another crack pot to be part of their legion. besides, i don't think i can live without the "harams".

no need to apologize. it makes you sound much too polite than how you already are.:-)

--- Oct 25, 2013 ---

sorry, it is supposed to be ...i am not ( not just) bullshitting you...blah blah

--- Oct 25, 2013 ---

wtf! i wrote ass but why it became "peach"! i think am gonna shoot my self in the head now.

--- Oct 25, 2013 ---

hahaha i said "ASS" not PEACH.....

--- Oct 25, 2013 ---

hahaha they are editing my words what is wrong with a*s*s that they have to change it to peach? geez!
garysa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 26, 2013
xxxxx
champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: WHY??? :( Oct 26, 2013
this is really funny. first time to encounter a word editor that will change your word TOTALLY!!! a*s*s to peach! peach? of all words? i mean, why not change a*s*s to mouth? that would make more sense to me. wouldn't you think so? hahaha

not to worry, I have too much respect for religion to be using it just to hit on women. haha. i feel being a crack pot gives me a better batting average. lmao.

hope you are feeling less crappy now. :-)
garysa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: WHY??? :( Nov 03, 2013
xxxxx
champagnedream
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: WHY??? :( Dec 03, 2013
Things always happen for a reason, you might not see it in time but trust me, it is good that he left before you got the chance to sleep with him for that, i commend you. Let him just be, he should not make you fel like you are not worth it because you are. Men sometimes do stupid things but they often forget that if they get children, men will also do the same things to them which is not fair. Just hang in there and get through it. Someone worth your time will definitely come along and you will wonder why you were beating yourself up for no good reason.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance