Starting Business In Dubai

Topic locked
Starting Business In Dubai Oct 10, 2013
I think this is the best time to start a business in Dubai. With Expo 2020 bid on November 27th this year and Dubai having a bright chance of winning it, it will be a sin in my view if we don't take any advantage of this event. I think the investors will be pouring in from all over the world and this is a chance for us to show what can we do for our-self, our family, our community and our society.

Every one has a businessmen within. We just need to take idea out and just go with the flow. Trusting our instinct is mandatory and telling ourself that failure is not an option.

I have recently taken a step on this front. Failing is not an option for me too as I have a family to support. Just need your prayers and hopefully I will receive some guidance with all you businessmen and investors to see me through the initial stage of setting up a business.

Thanks to all!

--- Oct 10, 2013 ---

setupbusiness
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Starting Business In Dubai Oct 22, 2013
Dubai also has several Free Zone Establishments (FZEs), the new entities further expand business opportunities for international companies seeking to operate in the region. They are expected to play an important role for many overseas corporations in their international tax planning strategy, sharing the tax exemption enjoyed by companies already established in the Zone, while having the freedom offered by 100% foreign ownership.
Another factor in Dubai's success as a regional base is its proximity and excellent links with the massive business potential of the Indian sub-continent. But it is important to remember that it is a two-way traffic. This entire means there is a sound basis for Dubai's confident approach to the continued consolidation of its role as a major international centre for business and commerce.
Almontasser Business Law Consultancy Centre is a leading, full-service business law firm in the United Arab Emirates (the 'UAE'). Our history and reputation for quality legal work has made the firm an integral part of the country's legal landscape and one of the premier law firms in the region. The quality and high standards of the firm are set and preserved by the partners who have many years of experience in the UAE. Our lawyers are trained in international jurisdictions and bring with them international experience and the world's business languages.
We advise local, regional and international clients on a wide range of transactions and legal issues. Our commitment to practical and solution-based advice is valued and recognized by clients.
Contact Us:
Dr.Jur.Almontasser Fetih. (LL.M, LL.B)
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Safa II, Central Indigo 3,
Office Suites 5. P. O. Box 9920, Dubai / UAE
Tel.: +971 4 3467333 Fax: +971 4 3467444 Mobile: +971 50 5357973
Email: info@almontasser.com Website : www.almontasser.com
almontasser
Dubai Forum User

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses