Looking For Local Sponsors

Topic locked
Looking for Local Sponsors Jan 23, 2013
I am compiling a list of local sponsors in Dubai? Can anyone suggest me suitable companies or individuals who provide local sponsor in Dubai to start a Business

Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Feb 26, 2013
You can consult OLX or linked in to find list of UAE sponsers
amal231
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Mar 08, 2013
where

'
sasha561
Dubai Forum User

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Mar 15, 2013
You can check various Dubai Business Listinbgs to find sponsers.
amal231
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Mar 18, 2013
Dear All,,

I am UAE national businessman based in Abu Dhabi but operating small to medium businesses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE. I can be your local partner or sponsor to establish any type of business anywhere in the UAE for annual fee basis depends on the type of business. I'm well educated and professional person so I expect the same from you. Is this what you looking for? call/text 00971529806240.

Best Regards,
Omar
oalhumaidi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 29, 2013
Hi, I am a local (emirati) sponsor available at any time to help you open your dream business in dubai and abu dhabi . I take my role seriously and have very good connections.

call me if you need my help Hamad Al Shaikh 050-5579191
HamadAlShaikh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 16, 2013
Hi,

This is Prabu, I need to start a new business in dubai, this business have a good scope from all industries, can you please help me for that.

For more details feel free contact me on anytime: +971552020927

Thanks,

Prabu
prabhuv
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 20, 2013
You should always start any business according to your main skills to perform better I would say.
BufordKanode
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Oct 27, 2013
Hi, our company can help you in providing local sponsorship for your company. We've already helped a lot of companies to open here in Dubai. If you would like to know more details, please feel free to email us at info@supremepro.ae or can you call us at 04-438-7015 or 0558866931

Best Regards
supremepro
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Dec 02, 2013
Hello. I'm starting a business for the supply of spare parts from the Emirates in Ukraine. I need a business partner with the OAU. Goal: 1. establishment of a joint company, 2. partial funding. 3. assistance in the organization of deliveries to Ukraine. The business plan I'll post on the first demand of the real sponsors.
avtocat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Dec 21, 2013
I am a UAE National who is ready to Sponcer you! Ali
albalooshi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 04, 2014
Hi i am an Emirati citizen and i am available to sponsor any company in all UAE. Feel free to contact me on 0505055340
Talal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 16, 2014
Looking for a local {UAE} gentleman to get sponsorship. I am a Widow who will be shortly visiting UAE

--- Jan 16, 2014 ---

looking for a very kind hearted sponsor to live and work in Dubai with my 11 year old son. I am a widow who has my own business in Sri Lanka. I shall be visiting UAE shortly please contact if you wish to help me. 0094728447897
dilkipeiris
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

footballer Jan 17, 2014
dear sir,
my name is Emmanuel kingsley, i lives in Dubai, am a player, sir i got a club in Germany but i don't have the money for the travel documents,

i have a coach at al shabab fc,dubai, his name is hassan, his the one got the team for me, because they do not sign foreigners that's why he got the club for me, so that i will go out side and meet my career, you can call him and do some inquiries +971509526588,

please sir i need a sponsor in other for me to achieve my goal, i will never fail or disobey you, i promise. +971527908019, kingsley1966@live.com
holmes10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 31, 2014
Dear All

My name is Vishal from Mumbai /India we need to start a new web Designing &
development business in Dubai, this business have a good scope From all coming
new industries against Dubai Expo 2020 , hence I am looking for Good local Dubai
sponsor to start my Business with new thing.

Business plan and everything will be ready with website but need correct

Investor and sponsor to reach goals

We are going to upload our company website which is under

Construction…

You can reach +971 (0) 528861090 Mail id: Kharat.vishal4@gmail.com

Thanks,

Vishal
webflysolutions
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Jan 31, 2014
I think people looking for sponsors really need to realise there is a difference between a sponsor and an investor. I imagine the majority of locals replying here are willing to be your sponsor but not an investor in your business. Please feel to correct me here, any locals viewing this! If you would like to be an investor feel free to contact me, I am a very small investor in a great venture that is looking for more funds.
Sadly I think there are many willing to take your money but not much coming the other way :)

--- Jan 31, 2014 ---

And to the lady with the 11 year old son, looking for a sponsor, please be careful. You could end up working on the streets!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

undefined Feb 18, 2014
We Technovents are majorly into digital branding services in Kerala, India. We are looking for a suitable investor/sponsor from Dubai who is interested in this business.
Please contact me Leela Lakshmanan @ +91-9444022504.
Leelal
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Feb 18, 2014
I am running my own steel re rolling mill in Pakistan. Due to worst economic condition of Pakistan. I want to shift my business in UAE. I want a sponsor/Partner who can assist me for a new start and also able to invest some money in the project. I will fully guide you and will arrange all the resources to run this project.
My contact detail is given below. You can contact me anytime till 10 days from now. As i will be return back to my homeland after 10 days.

Contacts details are as follows:

Danish Mughal

UAE No: 0526622470

PAK No: 00923044555585

Email: danishmughal117@gmail.com

DanishMughal
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 09, 2014
I'm looking for a sponsor who can join with me for a profitable contracting firm for specific role. I have confident to manage a company using my professional experience and expecting to work hard achieve the goals. I'm pretty sure this will be good enough profit at the end. Please drop me a line for below contacts for further correspondents. E-buddhikavithanage@gmail.com , M - 0553306217
Buddhika
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 09, 2014
I am looking for a sponsor. Currently I am working in a company. I need to change from there. If anybody willing please call me 0526332275

--- Mar 09, 2014 ---

albalooshi ,sir please give me your contact number. or please call to 0526332275
saleem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 17, 2014
I am looking for a local sponsor to be employer of record to obtain residence and work permits for large project in Abu Dhabi. I represent an American firm that wishes to place to Senior Construction Managers for one year (American passports) If you provide these services, please call or text 4044831371 (Georgia, USA)
HighBridge
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Apr 20, 2014
Good Evening,

We are a Newly Open Firm based In Sharjah Named Lusher Events, We are A group of Young and motivated Individuals looking for a Sponsorship for Our Company, We want to build for ourselves a recognizable name in the Entertainment and Events market. We are willing to be given Sponsorship With the guarantee of offering our best services throughout time.

If you are Interested In us And have a hope in Our Abilities , please do not hesitate to Contact us for further Details and discussion about Our Firm and Its Goals and Objectives.

Email Address : lusher.events@gmail.com

Thank you.

Regards,

Lusher Events team.
Lusherevents
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Apr 29, 2014
http://www.preciousservices.com

One stop shop.

Precious Point Business Services is one of leading Business consultant companies in UAE. Operating from last 10 years. They provide relaibale / Educated LOCAL Sponsors. They Set up companies in Dubai. If you want to start any kind of business in dubai just give them the required documents and they will process your Company / Shop / Industry License in Few days, They have good links and terms with UAE government departments.

Contact- 0501292906 / 0506320337

One stop shop.

Precious Point Business Services is one of leading Business consultant companies in UAE. Operating from last 10 years. They provide relaibale / Educated LOCAL Sponsors. They Set up companies in Dubai. If you want to start any kind of business in dubai just give them the required documents and they will process your Company / Shop / Industry License in Few days, They have good links and terms with UAE government departments.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

adil101
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Jun 18, 2014
Hi i am an Emirati citizen from DUBAI and i am available to sponsor any company in all UAE. Contact me on : +971527633398 .. AMER ALSAFFAR
alsaffar79
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Jun 19, 2014
It's not too difficult to find sponsors or companies that help you get a reliable sponsor. There are many ads in classifieds advertising these. Just look in Gulf News classifieds section and you'll find lots of ads for business setup firms. These firms help you complete the business setup process in an easy and uncomplicated manner because they are expert at this. They charge for their services in addition to what you pay for getting the business license and the sponsor's annual fee. Sponsors also directly advertise their services in classifieds and these may be less costly than going through the business setup firm but you may have to do a lot of complicated work on your own so if you aren't familiar with this sort of work, it might be a better idea to hire a PRO to do it for you. Some sponsors also advertise that they offer PRO services but you'll need to ask just what they will be doing on your behalf.

Sponsors tend to charge an annual fee which is around 5000 but may be more than that. Due to competition, sponsor fees have come down, so do shop around and you can get a competitive rate.

When getting a sponsor, you'll need to sign a court document that outlines your rights and duties as well as the sponsor's rights and duties. Basically, the sponsor is just a service agent (and not a partner in the business) so he/she doesn't have any rights to the business, nor does he/she have any liabilities. The business is solely yours and you have the rights to the business (profit and all) and are responsible for the business's liabilities. The court agreement states all this. It also states that you have to pay the annual fee to the sponsor. It's important that each party's rights and obligations are clearly outlined so that there aren't issues later on. The agreement is signed in front of the judge in the court (notary department)

Make sure you get all the information clarified from the start (such as being able to get visas for yourself and your employees, getting visit visas, etc) so that if you aren't happy with how something will be, you can choose a different route. Discuss in whose name will be things like the immigration card and labour card, yours or the sponsors

It's important to get a clear idea of the costs you will incur to set up the business. Some people only quote a few costs but the actual costs are much higher. For example, someone may say to you that a business license will only cost you 6000 AED but that may only include government license fees. Actual costs can run up to 100,000 when you include sponsor's fees, office rent, investor visa costs, investor deposit, etc.

These are expenses you'll incur when you get a mainland license. On the other hand, you can go for a free zone license. This license is comparatively less expensive. They don't require a local sponsor and some areas (such as Ajman) don't require an actual office either - you can just get a virtual office or office desk, which is usually included in the quoted price. Furthermore, while some free zones have a minimum investment requirement, others don't. So get details about all this in advance. Also note that there are some limitations to where free zone companies can do business so get information about this as well and find out how you can provide your product or services to mainland UAE through an agent and what taxes you have to pay when doing so. Finally, find out about visas provided for the owner and how long it takes to get them. Whatever information you get should be obtained from reliable parties. if you're considering getting a free zone license, get your information directly from the free zone authority or business setup firms that mainly provide free zone setup service because they are well acquainted with the work and rules and may be able to give you more reliable information.

--- Jun 19, 2014 ---

HighBridge ,

I think that the right thing for you would be to open a branch office of your company here. So get details about that.

Once you open a branch office, you'll be able to provide some work visas for construction managers.

If you need to get information about opening a branch office, feel free to contact me through PM.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 07, 2014
I am Shameem Muhammed From Dubai, i am running a typing center in Dubai. we are having more than 15 years of experience in typing business. Now we are looking for local sponsor to open a business setup company in Dubai. please contact me on mpvshameem@gmail.com
mpvshameem
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 14, 2014
If You are looking to Setup your Business in Dubai or Need Local Sponsor Contact us on the number given below

LLC Sponsorship: Starting from 10,000

Soletradership: Starting from 6000

Pro Services: Starting from 3000

Prices subject to change according to the license type

Contact us at 0564035040
businesssetup
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 15, 2014
We are a UAE based Businessmen Services company We provide PRO Services and New Company Formation and new Setup.
We provide A-Z Services to new companies.

In providing Economic Department Licensing Services.

Providing New local Sponsor.

Providing PRO Services for Labour Department and Immigration.

Our Consultantion fees start from 2000 AED for New Business.

We have professional and educated Local Sponsor for New business.

Please contact us for quotation

--- Aug 15, 2014 ---

mpvshameem , Dear we are already in Business Setup . please contact me to help you with your needs. my number is 0505708197
Ayaanstardubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 20, 2014
Hi all
I am a local (emirati) sponsor. I can sponsor any LLC companies in the UAE.

Dr. SARA

Sara1982
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 25, 2014
What kind of business you have that you are looking local sponsor for?
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk