Do You Have The Same Problem??

Topic locked
Do you have the same problem?? Aug 03, 2013
Hi to Everyone!
I will be looking forward to moving into Dubai, an I've got this bright idea to stay there for a couple of months, earn enough money so I could return to my country an start my own bussiness.
The question - is it likely to find a well paid job and in the same time lower your accomodation and life costs to the minimum size?? What are the opportunities?

Thanks for your advise
Mike

xhopkinsx
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Do you have the same problem?? Aug 03, 2013
xhopkinsx wrote:Hi to Everyone!
I will be looking forward to moving into Dubai, an I've got this bright idea to stay there for a couple of months, earn enough money so I could return to my country an start my own bussiness.
The question - is it likely to find a well paid job and in the same time lower your accomodation and life costs to the minimum size?? What are the opportunities?

Thanks for your advise
Mike

Hey,

In regards to your question, I definitely think it is subjective. The odds of finding a well paid job here in Dubai depends on your field of work, and experience. Also, finding a reasonably priced place to live in would also depend on the area you decide to stay in. For example: renting an apartment in Karama vs. Dubai Marina would be much cheaper.

Good luck, hope I helped. :)
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Do You Have The Same Problem?? Aug 06, 2013
Hi Mike,

Do not forget to consider the tax implications of being in Dubai short term!
nikkisizer
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Do You Have The Same Problem?? Aug 09, 2013
Working for a only of couple of months in Dubai?
Don't think it's a good idea.
Usually you get a 2 year contract and you have to pay if you break the contract sooner.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Do you have the same problem?? Aug 09, 2013
Thanks for all your advise! It is very helpful when you can hear some opinions from people who are already in that place!
Right know I'm considernig some options to get into. As for now, could You describe me a little bit of characteristics of Dubai. I mean, what is the type of living in there - people live mostly in houses or in blocks of flats or apartaments? Is there cheap shops or only expensive ones? What people do mostly at their free time? It came to my attention that the weather is quiet hot and it has much influence on what's going on for all the people.
Thanks again for Your support!

Mike
xhopkinsx
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Do You Have The Same Problem?? Aug 10, 2013
hi mike

wethar very hot here people live in all kind of home and hotel and let very expincve

if you need help call me 00971509635956
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum