Send Flowers To Make Your Girlfriend Happy.

Topic locked
Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Nov 25, 2009
When there is a festival, sending a bunch of flowers to your loved ones, they will be very happy and be touched by you. It is very romantic. Everyone want to receive beautiful flowers, I just read an interesting article about flowers business here:http://www.flowersofchina.com/sending-flowers-china.htm. Go and have a look, you will find useful information.

Agenlia
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Nov 25, 2009
Agenlia wrote:When there is a festival, sending a bunch of flowers to your loved ones, they will be very happy and be touched by you. It is very romantic. Everyone want to receive beautiful flowers, I just read an interesting article about flowers business here:http://www.flowersofchina.com/sending-flowers-china.htm. Go and have a look, you will find useful information.

Don't you mean Valentines day? Gosh, People keep getting dumber dumber!
Rock star
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Nov 25, 2009
Rock star wrote:
Agenlia wrote:When there is a festival, sending a bunch of flowers to your loved ones, they will be very happy and be touched by you. It is very romantic. Everyone want to receive beautiful flowers, I just read an interesting article about flowers business here:http://www.flowersofchina.com/sending-flowers-china.htm. Go and have a look, you will find useful information.

Don't you mean Valentines day? Gosh, People keep getting dumber dumber!

why u insulting every one..agenlia atleast gave a tip to impress girl i think u dont have any one if ur life and atleast one got a website which is not much femiliar one its good i checkd it out but wat the hell u discovered just some rubbish comments
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Nov 26, 2009
wilfred wrote:why u insulting every one..agenlia atleast gave a tip to impress girl i think u dont have any one if ur life and atleast one got a website which is not much femiliar one its good i checkd it out but wat the hell u discovered just some rubbish comments

Hahahah, that's helarious! now, now.. I don't mean to insult anyone ! but, that's just too OLD to be a 'good' tip.
Rock star
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Apr 16, 2010
Hi, its pretty interesting one thanks for sharing with us
heninsmithy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Send Flowers To Make Your Girlfriend Happy. May 15, 2013
Thats interesting
SanaRabbani
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Send flowers to make your girlfriend happy. Jul 24, 2013
As we know, flower is an creativity, similarly sending flowers is also an aptitude. The reason to send flowers varies from person to person. So, the time and occasions of sending flowers should be carefully managed as per the situation. Otherwise, sometimes if heedless, it will cause some confusions.
adan11
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance