Scientific Method To Measure LOVE

Topic locked
Scientific Method To Measure LOVE Apr 12, 2006
is there a way to find out that someone really loves you... I mean is there any scientific method to apply....

I came across a friend recently and I am very much interested to take this friendship into long term relationship...

but i am confused... dont know how to find out either the other person really loves me or not....

any advice would be highly appreciate....

regards

anmee_nick
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Scientific Method To Measure LOVE Apr 12, 2006
anmee_nick wrote:is there a way to find out that someone really loves you... I mean is there any scientific method to apply....

I came across a friend recently and I am very much interested to take this friendship into long term relationship...

but i am confused... dont know how to find out either the other person really loves me or not....

regards

What a use of positive result on your "sientific research" to measure love if you don`t feel it?..

Anyway, there is my advice: don`t be scared to make a small step in desirable direction, & this way you will know. Being loved, you don`t feel unrequited, & never your feelings are rejected or ignored.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2006
There is no accurate measure. Part of the fun is to dive in and enjoy the ride. If you love him enough to enter the relationship, then you will either come to love him more, or love will fail and you can move on. You will never know until you try.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 13, 2006
i agree fully with knight..

dont look back...even if you lose... u will have some nice moments to cherish later... what is life after all... :lol:
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 13, 2006
Well I hope that it would be that simple as it looks for all of you....

Once I will take the step then there is no way back ... i mean i dont want to put in a situation to repeat the same with another person....

I need only one person and when I say one I mean it...

now I hope you all will understand why i need to find out if the other person really loves me or not... OR what is the motivation factor behind it.

Anyways thanks for the replies...
anmee_nick
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 13, 2006
anmee_nick wrote:Well I hope that it would be that simple as it looks for all of you....

Once I will take the step then there is no way back ...

That`s why I tell make a SMALL step.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Scientific Method To Measure LOVE Apr 15, 2006
anmee_nick wrote:is there a way to find out that someone really loves you... I mean is there any scientific method to apply....

regards

for sure there is not scientific way to mesure love!!! if the person u love has the same feelings for u? that is something that nobody can tell u...u r the only one who can feel it, see it in his/her eyes, small gestures when he is arround u...or simply his need to be arround u as much as possible. i strongly believe in that chemestry and also like Amere saied: take a small step and u will see how things will go from there. Something else u should be aware of: there is a risk to ruin a friendship is things don't turn out to b like u wish, and a real friend has more value than a lover. fallow ur emotions but if u see that after the steps u take, still no positive reaction, concentrate on the friendship rather than love.
take care and hope it will turn out to b like u wish :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 15, 2006
I think there some logic if you really did try to measure love. If a lady is giving all the signals and cues, that's a start. Attraction is one thing, love is another. You have to determine which one is the issue. You gotta put it into perspective whether the attraction is only a spur of the moment or if it resulted into life changing consequences. Only then, in my opinion, can you measure love.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

alexandra wrote:

regards

for sure there is not scientific way to mesure love!!!
if the person u love has the same feelings for u? that is something that nobody can tell u...u r the only one who can feel it, see it in his/her eyes, small gestures when he is arround u...or simply his need to be arround u as much as possible. i strongly believe in that chemestry and also like Amere saied: take a small step and u will see how things will go from there. Something else u should be aware of: there is a risk to ruin a friendship is things don't turn out to b like u wish, and a real friend has more value than a lover. fallow ur emotions but if u see that after the steps u take, still no positive reaction, concentrate on the friendship rather than love.

alexandra, it would be wrong to say that there is absolutely no scientific method to measure love.. infact there are methods available to measure the extent of love hormones like oxytocin and vasopressin in the blood which give an idea if the person is in love and would be faithful...

this is just for information... but i know is not a practical solution in this case..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

ajoy wrote:
alexandra wrote:

regards

for sure there is not scientific way to mesure love!!!
if the person u love has the same feelings for u? that is something that nobody can tell u...u r the only one who can feel it, see it in his/her eyes, small gestures when he is arround u...or simply his need to be arround u as much as possible. i strongly believe in that chemestry and also like Amere saied: take a small step and u will see how things will go from there. Something else u should be aware of: there is a risk to ruin a friendship is things don't turn out to b like u wish, and a real friend has more value than a lover. fallow ur emotions but if u see that after the steps u take, still no positive reaction, concentrate on the friendship rather than love.

alexandra, it would be wrong to say that there is absolutely no scientific method to measure love.. infact there are methods available to measure the extent of love hormones like oxytocin and vasopressin in the blood which give an idea if the person is in love and would be faithful...

this is just for information... but i know is not a practical solution in this case..

like i saied ajoy, i do believe in the chemestry thing!
but i strongly believe that no 3rd person can mesure love between others 2 involved, but that doesnt mean that i disagree with ur opinion.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Scientific Method To Measure LOVE Apr 16, 2006

regards

I think it is very easy to know if someone is in love wid u or not.

I think 5 years ago i was standing close to train track and a girl asked me " do u love me "

i said " yes "

she said " can u jump before train"

I said" i am not stupid"

and she walked away :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance