Apartments For Visitors

Topic locked
Apartments for visitors Jul 31, 2012
Hi

Does anyone know of any reasonable and good apartments in Dubai to stay for 1 week ? I am planning to tour the place soon.

DubaiGuest

Re: Apartments For Visitors Nov 12, 2012
Type in google search short term apartments Dubai, it should help
martika
Dubai Forum User

Re: Apartments For Visitors Dec 21, 2012
sanjeevgeorge , many apartment rentals are available there. you can call and bargain for good prices.

You can rely on google or any friends there.
dougwhitmore
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Apartments For Visitors Dec 21, 2012
I stayed at a hotel there

Thanks
DubaiGuest

Re: Apartments for visitors Jan 07, 2013
For longer stay options, go in for serviced apartments or individuals rooms. Check out Dubizzle, you will find an exhaustive list of available rooms, shared and independent (one week, 15days, and one month, longer) for rent for as low as 800dhs per person per month to 2000dhs per person per month. You can also consider the Youth Hostel - "uaeyha". Find More Information on DubaiCitybling.
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Apartments For Visitors Apr 29, 2013
Best to search on Dubizzle.com you will find good results.
laraseo2010
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Apartments For Visitors May 07, 2013
Dubizzle, Wagib and many other websites have thousands of accomodation Ads, just need sometime to search what you need.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

I already visited Dubai and came back......thank you all for your replies.
DubaiGuest

I hope you had a nice trip George
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

malikmudassar , it was awesome.thanks :-)
DubaiGuest

Re: Apartments For Visitors May 09, 2013
What you like the most in Dubai in your entire trip?
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

accoummodation for visitor May 26, 2013
Hai all !
Is there any locations, villas or appartments that available for visitors who want to spend their vacations in Duabi ???

If any one have idea about it kindly share !
adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

Re: Apartments For Visitors Jun 19, 2013
sanjeevgeorge , in which hotel you were stayed in dubai. please tell me the service about hotel.
outdoor9213
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Apartments For Visitors Aug 11, 2013
I am executive guy, have bedspace available (France Cluster- Dubai International City) in my studio flat for executive lady.
Very clean & large studio flat, fully furnished with furniture, kitchen fully equiped, washing machine, cooker, microwave, fridge, TV..looking for WORKING female (NON SMOKING/Drinking) to share my room.

Internet and Dewa are shared. TV is free.

Rent: 700/month
assadhossain
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Apartments For Visitors Aug 11, 2013
assadhossain wrote:I am executive guy, have bedspace available (France Cluster- Dubai International City) in my studio flat for executive lady.
Very clean & large studio flat, fully furnished with furniture, kitchen fully equiped, washing machine, cooker, microwave, fridge, TV..looking for WORKING female (NON SMOKING/Drinking) to share my room.

A lady to share a studio with a man? Isn't this illegal in Dubai?

Are you sure you shouldn't be paying her?

--- Aug 11, 2013 ---

assadhossain wrote:I am executive guy, have bedspace available (France Cluster- Dubai International City) in my studio flat for executive lady.

--- Aug 11, 2013 ---

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Apartments For Visitors Aug 21, 2013
i think we should all ring assadhossain regarding then bedspace... does he really believe that some lady will share an appartment with him especailly from this site.

man are you for real.... maybe hes one of those scam artist that has details of the apartments and takes your money then disapears in thin air.. or he just could be a sad loner...

isnt there a space for these types of adds... lonely room mate required im a male need female only... hahaha

and yes it is illegal to share a room with the opposite sex unless there blood related or married.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Apartments For Visitors Aug 22, 2013
There are lots of places from where the outside visitors can get the apartments on rent for cheap. You just need to look carefully.
DubaiProperty
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Apartments For Visitors Aug 27, 2013
Hey everyone, I am in need of a room to rent, preferably in an area that is walking distance from a metro station. My name is Arabella and I am a 17 year old girl from New Zealand, I have previously worked in Dubai last year for around 3-4 months and am planning to come back in early December this year (2013) for around a year. I have a ton of chilcare experience and love caring and looking after children of all ages, I have been a main caregiver to my little sister for a couple years so I am used to having a lot of responsibilities. I am totally willing to be a nanny and babysitter to your kids whenever I have spare time as well as cooking dinner more than once a week. If you think you may be interested in renting out a room in your house to me please flick me a message on my email: Bella.toussaint(@)gmail(.)com or my facebook (search using my name). I look forward to hearing from you, Arabella Toussaint
bella2saint
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai