Testo Roll??

Topic locked
Testo Roll?? Feb 07, 2013
Too much of a good thing is BAD; so the saying goes. This goes for a chemical called testosterone too. We all know if you have 'balls', you will have testosterone. And perhaps some of us also know that females too have testosterone circulating in their blood. Allah is fair, and does not want any jealousy between the se.xes :D
But too much Testo, (and too little 'brain') leads to el problemo. Erratic behaviour, unnecessary aggressiveness, abusive, and perhaps violence.

That brings me to what Charlie Sheen said about his recent behaviour.
I pick up these gems while listening to my car radio, and bring them to you for your reading pleasure :D .
I have a half hour commute to work

"By The Blemish, Wed, February 06, 2013
Charlie Sheen sat down with Katie Couric and hypothesized about what led to his highly publicized 2011 meltdown where he was giving bizarre interviews, dating two p<3n stars at once and coining terms like “winning” and “tiger’s blood.” A lot of people thought it was because of his drug addiction or that he was a manic-depressive or both. That’s not the case it seems. PhD Sheen has his own theory.

“I think I was doing too much testosterone cream, and I think it metabolized into… a steroid. I think it was a bit of a roid rage. That’s the only thing I can point to to explain (it). There was no booze, no pain pills, seriously there was nothing, there was no street drugs.”

Having not seen the video, I assume Katie just sat there with a puzzled look on her face similar to when someone tries to convince you there was no such thing as dinosaurs or evolution.

First, why was Charlie using a testosterone cream? A quick Google search shows that testosterone cream is most commonly used for low libido among other things but let’s stick to low libido because that seems most obvious. Now, can it metabolize into a steroid which then causes roid rage? No, probably not. Probably because that doesn’t happen and especially because roid rage isn’t a real thing. Contrary to popular belief, using steroids doesn’t give you the personality of the Incredible Hulk. It may, however, lower the impulse control for someone who’s already inclined toward aggressiveness. So the real question was was the testosterone cream responsible for it or was it all the drugs he was taking. I don’t have a PhD like Charlie but it was the drugs."

:D :D

FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Testo Roll?? Feb 08, 2013
no, testo cream would be too low absorbtion for any real effect. to cause real effects you need the testo directly injected into the muscle and in anywere from 250mg-750mg anything more would be waste. to cause aggressive behaviour you need to add testo-ester/drug that can increase blood pressure. such as anadrol or epogen. anything that increases blood pressure can agrevate aggressive behaviour. for some people even hot summer heat can trigger aggresiveness
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Testo Roll?? Feb 09, 2013
Dr. Bossman, PhD, I presume :P
BTW my doctor friend tells me those doses you mentioned are too high!
And high blood pressure does not cause aggressive behavior. Neither does the hot weather !
It maybe the other way round :D
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

FF2 , they are not high at all , stop fabricating things up

testosterone ( sustanon 250) comes in 1ml ampoule 250mg.

these have to be injected once per week , i know people that inject 500 and sometimes 750mg depending on their size.

so no , your doctor friends , tell them to go back to school.

if i dont have a PhD , but definately know more than these so-called doctors .
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

PMSL.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Testo Roll?? Feb 10, 2013
I heard 'testo' weakens the immune system and since the immune system does everything from prevent cancer to slowing aging I can't imagine high levels of testosterone would necessarily be good (though testosterone might fight dementia?). As you know, giving 50+ year women estrogen to stop/prevent osteoporosis was tried in the 70's and turned out women were developing cancer as a result.

Hopefully testosterone doesn't have this similar side effect (doubt it would be unknown after almost two decades of use) but there surely are some side effects and unintended results.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

rayznack , if testosterone is used correctly , side effect are very minimal. i do have friends that are bodybuilders and are taking these suppliments (under docs supervisoion) for more than 3 decades , i havent heard any of them down with cancer or illness. infact the blood works turns out that they are as healthy as a teenager. as for immnunity , depending on steroid , adriol for example ,will super charge it. People with muscle wasting syndrome such as AIDS are prescribed steroids to gain muslce and improve immunity.

oestrogen makes you fat around the hips and to grow tits , like a woman. its not a good steroid to take unless you want to become a tranny.

word of advice , stop listening to media bullsh^t , pick up a book and read the true facts. even talk to a few big guys oin the gym that know more about this topic. and shave your beard , no one likes to see a man with pubes on this face.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

rayznack wrote:Hopefully testosterone doesn't have this similar side effect (doubt it would be unknown after almost two decades of use) but there surely are some side effects and unintended results.

Ray, Testosterone has been known for a long time and has been used in various forms.
Its side effects are well known. It can cause an enlargement of the prostate gland (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or BPH) that can lead to blockage in voiding urine. It can also "unmask" cancer of the prostate gland, which is one of the commonest cancers in men. Testosterone is known to promote the growth of this particular type of cancer!

On a slightly lighter note, if one overdoses on it, the excess hormone is converted by the body into female hormones by knocking off a few chemical bonds, and this may result in enlargement of the breasts! (Gynecomastia). :shock:

Of course, there are correct indications for its use like low levels of available testosterone, which can be due to many causes such as hypogonadism. It is then a useful form of treatment because it prevents muscle and bone atrophy, as well as bring about some improvement in sexual function.

It would appear that there is quite an indiscriminate use of Testo by the general public these days from all the things that have been said above and other evidence. The effects of all this will become apparent in a few years, just as you mentioned about HRT, or Hormone Replacement Therapy for the prevention of Osteoporosis in women.
BTW, some studies show that the dangers of HRT may have been exaggerated, and it may come back in vogue if further studies support this.
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Testo Roll?? Feb 11, 2013
The 'big boyz' at the sport school cannot even run a decent mile without being out of breath, so no thank you. Eating healthy and healthy exercise without being a dopey will get you the best long term results.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

FlyingDutchman , that is true , but they can crush your head like a grape if they wanted to.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:but they can crush your head like a grape if they wanted to.

Maybe some can, but many cannot. There is a difference between looking strong (like Popeye) and being strong. Body builders (not powerlifters), increase a certain fluid in their muscles that makes the mucsles grow, but doesnot increase their strenght. You can compare their muscles with pudding. Next to that they are slow and have no endurance to speak of. I am ready to take them on for an arm wrestling match any time :-).
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Testo Roll?? Feb 18, 2013
FlyingDutchman , some steroids , especially the highly androgenic ones cause water retention, and also supercharges nitrogen concentration in musle and protien synthesis. Doesnt increase their strenght? bullshit.

performance will increase by 50% and 100% insome cases. they become faster , stronger and harder. i have seen people on juice in the gym benching 220lbs one week , and after juicing up after 8 - 10 weeks are pumping more than 360lbs.

muslce with pudding?? you have no idea what your talking about, you can compare their muslce with rock or steel.

certain steroids such as wintrol , equipoise , do increase performance. in combination with epogen and clenbuterol.

yeah , armwrestle them , they will break off your arm and slap you with it.

read steroids 101( actual book) authour was a sufferer of a genetic muscle wasting syndrome , steroids saved his life. and he has full experience on every steroids out there.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

I wasnot talking about steroids, but check out liquid muscle :-)
I make a distinction between bodybuilders and weightlifters. Professional body builders are not half as strong as they look.
Steroids can increase your muscle power, but doesnot strenghten your joints ;-).
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

FlyingDutchman , have to disagree with you again ,

Deca durabolin does wonders for joints. it actually activates chondrocytes to start building chondroitin , gives your joints elasticity and cushioning.

most common stack is deca + dbol , it utilizes the muscle building properties of dbol and the joint protective properties of deca.

wieghtlifters are a different class of animals, true they are much stronger than bodybuilders, and a ton fatter. body builders are still 10x stronger than the average human. you cannot have a v-shape back without doing wide grip pullups witha 40lb wieght straped to your ankles, cant have 20 inch arms without curling 100lbs dumbells. cant have huge thieghs without squating 400lbs. benching also around the 350-400lbs markthese are typical body builder wieghts which they train, some go a bit higher.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

I've just read what you've written about Muslim men.

You're an ignorant creep.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , HA HA HA HA

i just love irritating anuses like you
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:BMreformed , HA HA HA HA

i just love irritating anuses like you

You flatter yourself boss.