Eid Mubarak.

Topic locked
Eid mubarak. Nov 13, 2004
eid mubarak to everyone.

feel free to wish people happy eid and tell everyone how and where you will spend it.

FAKESPIKE

Nov 13, 2004
Happy EID to everyone.

I am not friggin happy though. I got up at 6Am as usual to get readu for work. Got suited and booted, walked outside at 06:45, was walking around looking for a taxi, one eventually came, I said, Airport, off we went. After 5 mins, taxi driver said EID today. I went WTF, everybody said Sunday it would start. Called me boss, who said, yes, EID today. I swore harshly at him and thanked him for not telling me, so told taxi to turn around and go back home! WANKERS.

Had some breakfast, watched TV, went to the gym, swam, sun-tanned and did fook all all day. Gonna do the same tnmr, but have a longer lie in this time! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 13, 2004
lol yorky500. get some connections already...

be in the know
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 17, 2004
Well, it's no good me watching TV, as I cannot understand a friggin word they are saying. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Was hoping someone from work would text me, but to no avail.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 17, 2004
Yorky i m surprised u havent got cable - everyone in Dubai does... nyway try connecting to CH 33 - though not much of an ENTERTAINMENT its the national channel in ENGLISH ..
u better spk to the watchman or the maintenance guy at ur bldg asking abt the tv channels - they provide the cable in all bldgs esp in Karama ... GOOD LUCK
hope u are enjoying DUBAI
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 18, 2004
yorky if im you id rather go find some out of the house activities to get myself into ,,,,,, cause even the cable in dubai sucks an it aint worth the time gettin it
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 18, 2004
I disagree i think showtime is pretty cool.

but yea if i were you i would join a gym or something.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 18, 2004
yea its tha only time i heard fake sayin somthin real (GYM) word up ma nigga hahahahhahahha

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 18, 2004
nigga showtime sucks

an i agree with you too

hahahaha i love it when fake finally gets the urge to diss a brother but his disses just tend to miss
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 20, 2004
Orbit it pretty okay...the thing is u have to understand english the real thing nothe one ISH pretends to and u can actually enjoy TV ,,Yorky i guess u are WAY above ISH in that level.. :wink:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 20, 2004
hahahahahaha!! Good one Alvii! :lol:
Queenie
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 21, 2004
hahahhahah yo i juss cant stop laughin at these chumps go alvi go hahhaha ur english is betta than ish's one hahahahhah i dont need ur opinion princess & i dont think but i know that my english is good so suck my banana while quineee holds it & juieee play's wit my balls hahahahh ya heard hoe

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 21, 2004
what a fantasy ish is weaving up .. the gurls all around him but see he aint doing anything does that mean HE CANT DO ANYTHING as in . y doesnt he ever say i m gonna f*** u alvii and turn queenie on or some shit like that -its always girls over him(like that is ever gonna happen) but still even in his fantasies hes not doing anyting that can just prove one thing ,,, ahem .. and J u r his best pal yeah .. as for the english ,,"yo homey is gonna do sheet when eva" - isnt english it is trash!
Peace Out - NOT !
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 21, 2004
hey ish i have been on this site for a while never thought u would be on the other side of the bashing.

ow well plz leave your crown and staff for the new king on the way out. thank you u lasted as long as you could. we will try to remember u.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 21, 2004
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oooooohhhhhhhh shit hahahahahahaha

damnn wat fakespike said must have really hit ISH bad

i mean you know a homie gots to step an take his dogg side when he is wounded an shit but... i cant step up an slur insults to the ladies ISH if it was spike or smartd dissin u know i would lay them to rest with my lyrical aresenal but with the women ISH this is a battle u gots to handle g
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 21, 2004
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is getting good.

ISH finally talked down. Damn, would love to have seen his face.

I am going to the gym. There's one in the building, not a very good one, but then again, it's been about 6 years since i last piocked up a weight, and damn me, am I aching or what! hahahahahahahahaha

This OLD white fool cannot take it anymore. Still, I can rest me weary bones in the pool on the roof if I want.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 22, 2004
got any fine looking women using that pool too???

if soo u gots to holla at a vatto on a quick note ill be there in a jiffy
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat