Why Study In Dubai

Topic locked
Why study in Dubai Dec 19, 2012
If you are looking for a study destination and also want have some relaxing, warmth, rich culture with sunny beaches and colorful nights then Dubai is all what you need. Dubai is also a one of the most demanding destination for abroad education in the area and true to its multicultural and cosmopolitan aspect. And most Favorite Dubai has very much job opportunities then any other country around it.

upgrade taa40104 to tae

medona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Why Study In Dubai Dec 19, 2012
stay far and clear from their curropt educational system. its not worth the money. No one recognises a dubai degree , better get the education from austrailia , europe , americas , anywere but UAE.

I can tell you this from experience , i was studing in UAE and shifted to North America , its like black and white difference.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Bossman. What were you studying? Tell me it wasn't English.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

my brother studied in Dubai for a while... but since he was just in a preparation institute for an external degree of London school of economics dont think he had the same concerns as bossman.. you see he came for all the reasons mention by medona... ;)
shaze
Dubai Forums Member

BMreformed , Nope , never good at english. i studied genetic engineering in Dalhousie University , Nova Scotia , Canada

my career however is in business
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why Study In Dubai Dec 21, 2012
medona , If you are looking for a study destination and also want have some relaxing, warmth, rich culture with sunny beaches and colorful nights then Dubai is all what you need. Dubai is also a one of the most demanding destination for abroad education in the area and true to its multicultural and cosmopolitan aspect. And most Favorite Dubai has very much job opportunities then any other country around it.

zubbber
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Why Study In Dubai Dec 22, 2012
zubbber , X 10^10^10^10 !!!!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why Study In Dubai Jul 21, 2013
RashedMohamed ,

fcuk off , dont rip off people with that crap!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why Study In Dubai Jul 26, 2013
For the past decade, UAE has shown increasing development in the fields of IT, infrastructure and education. Many online [url=http://www.dubaionlineuniversity.com/uae/online-universities.asp
]universities in UAE[/url] have emerged with the aim to provide quality education without boundaries to all students. One such online education resource is the Dubai Online University. At DOU you get:
1) Quality [url=http://www.dubaionlineuniversity.com/uae/online-degree-programs.asp
]online degree in UAE[/url]
2) Affordable fee
3) Flexibility of timing
4) Education without sacrificing your job
5) Accelerated degree programs
6) Online exams at your convenience!
zohraalshifa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Why Study In Dubai Aug 02, 2013
What is the name of best university in Dubai. Is this university has international standard.
georgegibson
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat