DF RIP

Topic locked
DF RIP Dec 15, 2012
Came back, looked for some 'interesting posts' and the most exciting one was an ad for fake IDs! :?

Looking at the Politics section (still visible, but I presume no one can post there), I see the usual suspects were posting their usual fare which finally caused Andy to shut the whole thing down - can't say I blame him.

Anyway, for anyone still here - Merry Xmas, Hannukah and a prosperous and peaceful 2013.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: DF RIP Dec 15, 2012
The Jew hating continues even in your absence (shouldn't you be proud):

I couldnt agree more with the Man in the video, the jews need to come out of Palastine and Jurisulum as its not a Jew land. and they need to be slaughtered cause they are slaying the Palastinians on daily bases.

BMreformed , the jews wish death to everyone on this planet, trust me.

But I'm glad you're imagining 'anti-Islam' posts where none exist. It would be highly unusual to spot your bigotry.

Trust me.

Meanwhile, Andy is pretending he's never seen posts by DDS calling other posters 'k**ts'.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

shafique ,

Have a great one Shaf
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Came back, looked for some 'interesting posts' and the most exciting one was an ad for fake IDs! :?

Looking at the Politics section (still visible, but I presume no one can post there), I see the usual suspects were posting their usual fare which finally caused Andy to shut the whole thing down - can't say I blame him.

Anyway, for anyone still here - Merry Xmas, Hannukah and a prosperous and peaceful 2013.

Cheers,
Shafique

Bitter. Not LOL

--- Dec 15, 2012 ---

rayznack wrote:The Jew hating continues even in your absence (shouldn't you be proud):

I couldnt agree more with the Man in the video, the jews need to come out of Palastine and Jurisulum as its not a Jew land. and they need to be slaughtered cause they are slaying the Palastinians on daily bases.

BMreformed , the jews wish death to everyone on this planet, trust me.

But I'm glad you're imagining 'anti-Islam' posts where none exist. It would be highly unusual to spot your bigotry.

Trust me.

Meanwhile, Andy is pretending he's never seen posts by DDS calling other posters 'k**ts'.

Merry Christmas Ray x

You'll always be one of my favourites.

--- Dec 15, 2012 ---

sage & onion wrote:shafique ,

Have a great one Shaf

He isn't supposed to do Christmas Sage. He just takes the days holiday.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: DF RIP Dec 16, 2012
this thread is confusing , were did the jews topic come from al of a sudden?
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat