HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST

HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 27, 2012
the dubai immigration blacklisted me because of an overstay on my visit visa-does anybody know how to lift the blacklist ? i wasnt deported, i went myself to al awir immigration with a ticket and they gave me 7 days to leave uae,but they want me to pay 43000 dirhams fine, which i didnt had ........so i got blacklisted..........is there any way to lift the blacklist cheaper ?

didiuae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 29, 2012
Nope - you have to pay it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 29, 2012
thank u for your reply dear- well i heared some people can lift the blacklist cheaper .........but i don t know anyone who can do this.......
didiuae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 14, 2012
You can buy out a ban, but you can't pay less than the fines you owe.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Aug 26, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am Lebanese national and was residing in Dubai for the past 13 years.

I am contacting you today as I have been facing a problem with getting back into the UAE after I cancelled my residency from Media City in Dubai. I am not sure what the problem is and when did it start so i allow me please to porvide you with a brief about what happened.

The background of my story is as follows:

I started working in the country on a residency from The ministry of labour and had no problems from the year 2001.

In 2009 until May 2012 i was working on a residency from the Free Zone of Media City until i quit my job and cancelled my residency and left the country.

I came back on a visit visa that was rejected at that time when it was applied for from Dubai and it was the first time i heard that my name can be blacklisted although nothing was confirmed and when i applied my tourist visa through Emirates from Lebanon after the rejection from Dubai my visit visa was granted and i entered the country in June 2012.

I stayed in the country and applied for a visa extension as the company that i was supposed to work for has issues with finshin their necessary papers to start their work and be able to sponsor me.

Finally i found a job through an old frined of mine who owned a company inside Dubai and no the Free Zone and when we applied for my work permit, the next day i was infomred that my application was rejected by security .

Duirng that time, there was a huge issue in Lebanon and the ties were very tense with the Gulf Countries as on the same day of my application, some lebanese people decided to kidnapp a toursit from the Gulf and the GCC countreis were all alert to this problem.

i have been told my many people at that time that the rejecton came because of this issue and i should try to apply again.

I overstayed in the country on my visit visa for 20 days as i was very confused and did not know what to do as i had a car and house and all my life was there in the country that i loved and lived in for 13 years.

I paid my over stay fines at the airport and i left the country thinkin that i would be back.

As i listened to everyone's advice and at the same time i could not believe that this was happending to me as i did nothing i applied again for my work residency on companies inside Dubai and all my applications would get delayed for months and then get rejected.

Alot of my frineds checked if i had a problem with the Labor Office thinking i might have a ban but this was not the case.

I also applied for tourist visa from the UAE and it got delayed and stuck in the system and then rejected. Also the visit visa that we tried to apply for from Lebanon through Emirates was delayed for three weeks and then rejected.

so basicly the problem started to be more and more clear that something is wrong when all my attmepts to come back to the UAE were rejected.

Not knwoing what is the problem and knwoning that i did not do anything that would cause such misfortune alot of my friends who had people working in different positions started asking whether my names had any problems with any of the UAE Govrenmental systems.

Everyone came back to confirm that i have no police records, nothing in imigration and nothing in labour office and that there is nothing against me.

I had a problem with NBD Bank in 2011 regarding some problems i had with my car and there was two cases against me one for bounced check and the other for confiscation of my car as i had many unpaid fines on it.

One of my friends who is following up on my issues in Dubai ( she has a general POA from me which i issued to her before i left the country on 15th September 2012) as she is also a lawyer informed me that for some reason the bank failed to provide me with two release letters for the above mentioned two cases so my name was stuck in he system with Al Rifaa Police Station alough in that same system it was mentioned that the case has been closed.

She managed to take a release paper from the bank and clear my name from the system of the Police in the hope that was the reason for my rejection.

I have never hurt anyone in my life and it is devastating for me to get to know about this!

Out of desepertaion and heart break as you can imagine, my whole life is in Dubai .

I hope that you can help me solve my problem as my life depends on this and i would appreciate your assistance in whatever way possible.

If you further details please me know.
htima74
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Aug 30, 2013
Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to uaehelp@yahoo.com . Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 02, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am pakistani national and

I am contacting you today as I medicaly blacklisted in dubai please tell me how to go back legaly in dubai give me any solution please
jhangeer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 02, 2013
jhangeer ,

You say "Medically Blacklisted" please let us know for what reason, so that the correct reply can be given.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

undefined Jan 24, 2014
dear sir... i have ban in 2011 my arbab did on my visa tameem ...so how i can remove or can i go again uae. that time was my visa house driver...
faheem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 10, 2014
Is there any way I can go back to dubai? I have a ban but I dont have any idea for how long it is. It is regarding my health issue. I am husbands visa. The result in my medical is "unfit, old tb" can someone help me here. Thank u.
zcb17
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Feb 12, 2014
Chocoholic , hello sir

I would like to ask u some thing..i was working in big company in Dubai..before 2 years contract I change the new job..but my new job is free zone..they cancel my visa..they give me one month time to apply new visa..unfortunately my new visa delay because of my passport..i request them give me a few time..my visa is processing..but they give my passport to the immigration report run aways..now I have new company visa..but immigration say last sponsor make me block UAE..u can't come UAE anymore..i contact my last company..they say they will not remove the block..i can't take my passport..how can I do sir..kindly reply to me
chit
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 30, 2014
Dear Sir!

I come to Dubai on 90 days visit visa in search of Job and got a job there. I obeyed all rules and went back to Pakistan on my 88th day. The company applied for my employment visa but it was rejected on security reason. Immigration department didn't elaborate the reason. I am much confused, and emailed immigration department but they didn't respond.

Please anyone tell me to whom I can contact so that I can resolve the security issue if there is something wrong with my visa.

please inform at shoaib_fca@hotmail.com .

Shoaib anwar

shoaib_fca@hotmail.com
shoaibanwar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 18, 2014
sir now a day me in our country there the problem in my then the u a e gov black list me and one months jail punisment give me me work as four man in siji max fujirha my first name is jahangir son of alamgir and then me chane the name muhammad alam khan son of abdul azim how about me remove the name from black list my email id is fakharjee786@yahoo.com give me reply

--- Apr 18, 2014 ---

muhammadalamkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 30, 2014
Dear All, Trust all is well!

here i have a question to all who have some answer to my query, I have a friend in Dubai she worked as house maid in uae for more then 3 years later she ran away from his boss and he put the absconding case against her now she is over stay for more then 9 years. when we try to find out in immigration we came to know she is blacklisted. How we can rid of it to remove her ban and get new sponsor to work in uae.
niketsharmaq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Jun 01, 2014
to all who can help,

im ban in dubai for lifetime..is there a way that i can go back to dubai?i dnt know if my employer file absconding case against me.
mabrok
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Jun 07, 2014
hello,
I faced deportation in 2007 from my company and my visa was from sharjah free zone visa at that time i had couple of credit cards where payment were outstanding . If i want to join a job in UAE is it possible to remove my ban ( as they did my eye scan that time )
please advice
thanks
sadvic
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 07, 2014
didiuae ,
There is a man in Pakistan, he can help you to lift your black listed in cheapest way.. give him my reference.. I hope he'll do it. I was also black listed and he helped me in just 3000 drhms. he has a hold there in Dubai. contact him so he can help you.

His number is +92-3470157097 and his email is waqar.syed75@gmail.com . he is guaranteed person. don't worry about scam etc. because he has relations in Dubai Immigration etc. thats why. ask him that Umair give his number to you.

Have a good luck

Thanks

--- Jun 07, 2014 ---

didiuae ,
There is a man in Pakistan, he can help you to lift your black listed in cheapest way.. give him my reference.. I hope he'll do it. I was also black listed and he helped me in just 3000 drhms. he has a hold there in Dubai. contact him so he can help you.

His number is +92-3470157097 and his email is waqar.wyed75@gmail.com . he is guaranteed person. don't worry about scam etc. because he has relations in Dubai Immigration etc. thats why. ask him that Umair give his number to you.

Have a good luck

Thanks
umairhanif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 10, 2014
hello ,
my husband got a life band but we come to know about this only after one year once we are going to travel

at the moment he is working under company visa

he has emirates id, everything is legal but immigration alawiir said that he did not pay overstay in 2012.

in 2012 my husband got a job in one company and he was having overstay but he gave the company PRO the money to pay his fine and take his employment visa, the PRO cheated him and did not pay because that time it was forgiveness period but government rule is changed and who will not pay they will let him to leave the country but he will get lifeban, the Pro used this period and did not pay but my husband got an employment visa after he left the country and he entered with a new employment visa .

now we raised a complaint in police against the PRO and we got a letter from police proofing that my husband has been cheated by the PRO of his previous company then we submitted in the immigration alawiir but they took long time to reply to us and finally they said it ids rejected.

i am really so frustrated specially i am not the same nationality of my husband and we got married here and this issue will damage my life.

please help me to sort it out because i believe this is not fair my husband did not do any mistake and we need someone who can listen to us and solve our issue as soon as possible.
lamiaC
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 13, 2014
Hi all. I need your help, I am Pakistani national. I was deported from Dubai in 2010 due to over stay. actually my owner he play game with me, He gave me NOC later and cancel me but did not inform me about my cancellation, when my one month complete he gave my passport to immigration that this person run away. it was not in my knowledge, after cancel every person have one month to find a new job. after 40 days police catch me in the car of my friend i was driving, i had driving license. but when they check my name in computer i was wanted, they took me to the police station, they make two case on me, 1- run away from the owner 2- work with an other person. i won the first case becose i had NOC later but in second case the deport me, is there any solution for me???
mitho
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 15, 2014
Asalamalaykum,,, i am philippine i was deported from dubai al ain due to i am a run away and i am pregnant...im run away from my employer because he didnt give my salary and she let me to go outside to find another work but sad to say she only play with me,,, she take my passport emirates i.d but my problem how can i find another work she take my passport.the day the police catch me i was pregnant. now they have solution or way to remove my blacklist? or lifetime blacklist and how many years i come back in dubai???
mar2x
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 18, 2014
DEAR SIR,
COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WAS IN ABUDHABI IN ASECURITY COMPANY,AFTER 3 YEARS I CANCLED MY VISA AND CAME BACK....NOW FEW MONTH AGO I APPLIED FOR VIST VISA BUT THEY DID,T ISSUE VISA,THEY SAID U R BLACK LIST,,,I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON.

KINDLLY INFORM ME ABOUT THAT ,,I,LL B VERY THANKS FULL TO U

--- Jun 18, 2014 ---

SHARIBALI wrote:
KINDLLY INFORM ME ABOUT THAT ,,I,LL B VERY THANKS FULL TO U
SHARIBALI
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Jun 19, 2014
htima74 , Hi,

It's been a while since you posted this, so I hope you have resolved everything.

It seems your problem is two-fold and you need to resolve both issues. One has to do with your issues with the bank. You need them to send a clearance letter to the concerned police and other departments so that they can remove the ban from you. This should clear your name and enable you to get a UAE residence visa.

Your second problem has been caused by your overstay on the Emirates visa. Although you left the country and paid the fines at the airport, you have still been blacklisted by them. So you need to contact Emirates, explain the situation to them, and ask them to remove you from the blacklist. Hopefully they will comply and you will be able to get UAE visit visa again.

Good luck
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 10, 2014
salam,
if i,hv a problme with bank than how can i contact them?kindly help me to resolve this pblm

i,ll b very thanks full to you
SHARIBALI
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 11, 2014
SHARIBALI ,
Call or email your bank and speak to customer service department or the department responsible to handle the issue. Alternately, you can have someone else visit the bank on your behalf and discuss the issue with them and find out how to resolve it.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Sep 23, 2014
Is it possible a travel agency file a case of abscon to a toyrist visa that was over stay aklready?tanx fr the immedate reply
Delsey15
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 17, 2014
Salam..im ana...I just want to ask something coz I want to surrender now after 2 years of being kaliwali.....I know I'm blacklisted already....but still I want to go back in uae....is there any way to do...so i can go back here....and of I want to surrender which one better I go...In philippine embassy or here in al awir....coz I want to go back in philippines soon....I hope anyone can help me... Thank u so much and have a nice day.....Allah kareem. .
ana143
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 20, 2014
Dear to All,
Kabayan and other nationalities here in Dubai UAE that has a VISA inquiry to UK, US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, CYPRUS and EUROPE for SPOUSE, VISIT, TOURIST, GENERAL VISIT, STUDENT, BUSINESS/INVESTOR, FEDERAL SKILLED WORKING PROGRAM and DUBAI BUSINESS SET-UP please dont hesitate to let me know and see if i could help.. thank you

--- 1 seconds ago ---

Dear to All Nationalities here in Dubai UAE that has a VISA inquiry to UK, US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, CYPRUS and EUROPE for SPOUSE, VISIT, TOURIST, GENERAL VISIT, STUDENT, BUSINESS/INVESTOR, FEDERAL SKILLED WORKING PROGRAM and DUBAI BUSINESS SET-UP please dont hesitate to let me know and see if i could help.. thanks

--- Oct 20, 2014 ---

for those who has VISA inquiry to UK, US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, CYPRUS and EUROPE for SPOUSE, VISIT, TOURIST, GENERAL VISIT, STUDENT, BUSINESS/INVESTOR, FEDERAL SKILLED WORKING PROGRAM and DUBAI BUSINESS SET-UP please dont hesitate to let me know and see if i could help.. thank you

--- Oct 20, 2014 ---

is there anyone here who has VISA INQUIRY? please let me know..
fely02
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 24, 2014
umairhanif wrote:
is waqar.syed75@gmail.com

Hi Umair, please help me to remove the lifetime ban of my friend. thank you Umair.
angel20
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Oct 30, 2014
Contact me

--- Oct 30, 2014 ---

hello everybody...contact ме if you have imigation problems send me details of prob and contacts
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: HOW TO REMOVE IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST Nov 05, 2014
dear all,

please help me,my contract finished last 30,Sept 2014, and until now my previous company did not cancel my visa what will i do,and is it possible that they will give me a ban despite that i finished my contract with them,

thank you ,

ehve
ehve
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa