Get Your Black List Removed Legally.

Topic locked
Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 12, 2012
hai everyone..
I am Zayed, i live in Abu Dhabi.
I work as PRO in Presidential office. Me and my Advocate Friend can get your black list removed legally.

Send us your enqwiriz, and we will try to halp you.

Please not that blacklist du to bank loan or credit card may tak upto 30 - 45 days and will be charged extra.
Every case is different so please be honest with me in providing all the details.

i will prefer if all the information can be kept confidential.

Zayedusfoor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 27, 2012
can u pl send me your contact information please ? thank u
didiuae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 01, 2012
My husband was caught with in a week when his sponsor filed him absconding...and he was having no right to do that beacuse the company was transfured to a new sponsor....my husband is in prison its been 40days and ajman court is not yet willing to give any judgement....do i need to get any lawyer??
Haniamirza
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 22, 2012
re: Get your black list removed legally.

Dear friends,

Pls. send me names of lawyers in Dubai to remove unjust blacklist.

Regards,

Parvin.

--- Nov 25, 2012 ---

Zayedusfoor ,

Hi, I am Parvin44/ a Dubai Forum member, pls. could you read my request and let me know what to do about the blck list; it has nothing to do with checks or loans or anything else, just a matter of sponsor.

Sincerely,

Parvin.

--- Nov 26, 2012 ---

Zayedusfoor ,

Pls. send me your contact email and will let you know details about the case.

Parvin44

--- Nov 29, 2012 ---

Zayedusfoor ,

Dear sir,

I am still waiting for your contact email, pls. send it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Parvin44
Parvin44
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 25, 2012
is it possible to have your contact details?
bajrasuroj
Dubai Forum Guest

bajrasuroj , Get your black list removed legally.

Pls. let me know what you would like to know thru the Forum as I am unable to send you my email yet due to forum rules.

Parvin44
Parvin44
Dubai Forum Guest

Parvin44 ,

my mother who is 70yrs old and had to go to india during amnesty 2007 from sharjah (as her visa was from sharjah) as she had overstayed by 2 years and six months.that time sharjah immigration people had told us that she would get 1 year ban and we agreed but now when we are trying to apply for her visa they tell us she has got life ban.all her documents like passport , expired visa were all in order when she travelled.

now my request to you is to get her life ban removed and as they tell me it can be done in abudhabi only.
vayaraj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Parvin44 ,

Dear sir,

i worked for jumeirah for 8 yrs and trasger to emaar. after few months i was returned to my country due to some reason not financially. i applied in man power for job in dubai again after 6 months and selected also. But employer couldn't get the visa for me because they said i am black listed. i am surprised how is it possible? I didn't do anything. Might be the reason of PRO or HR person of Emaar while cancellation of my visa process. if it is so, is it possible to remove that list? Am i allow to enter Dubai again in how many years?
bajrasuroj
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 26, 2012
bajrasuroj ,

As far as I know it is very difficult to remove black list, especially if no reason is given. You need someone inside uae to follow-up yr. case in immigration. Lawyers are also reluctant to accept such cases.

Parvin44
Parvin44
Dubai Forum Guest

if i give you the ralative who is working in Dubai is possible to be contacted by you to follow up. Charges will be paid.
bajrasuroj
Dubai Forum Guest

bajrasuroj ,

Ask yr. relative in Dubai to follow-up yr. case. I myself am looking for a good lawyer in Dubai, if you find one who will accept your case, let me know the lawyer's name also.

Parvin44
Parvin44
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jan 30, 2013
Zayedusfoor wrote:hai everyone..
I am Zayed, i live in Abu Dhabi.
I work as PRO in Presidential office. Me and my Advocate Friend can get your black list removed legally.

Send us your enqwiriz, and we will try to halp you.

Please not that blacklist du to bank loan or credit card may tak upto 30 - 45 days and will be charged extra.
Every case is different so please be honest with me in providing all the details.

i will prefer if all the information can be kept confidential.

Hi Zayed,
My name is Peter.my email is mwayles2404@yahoo.com.please link me with your email and I will give you my rest of the details.i have a problem,and my wife is being deported due to overstay.please send me an email and we can talk more on this matter to see if we got a solution.kind regards Peter.
Peter23
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Mar 23, 2013
Dear sir,

I already did lots of strugle to remove my black list legally but till now i am not success and i will keep my try tell i make legall my self in dubai,i read you post and get a hope that may be you are will be the right person to contect with..please sir if you can help me i will be thanksfull to u and will do what ever you say.....

I will be waiting for your kind response.........

best regards....

WAQAR AHMED....
vickysid8981
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Apr 03, 2013
Zayedusfoor ,

Hi , how are you, im looking also to remove the blacklist or lifetime ban of my fiancee, he overstayed more than one year and when the amesty came he grab the opportunity, he is now in home country, some stories that if u availed the amnesty u are lifetime ban, cannot return in uae, i check in immigration in jafliya they told that my fiancee is ban lifetime because of overstaying, can you help us to remove the ban and he can return here again in Uae, thank you.
honeylhor
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Apr 12, 2013
Zayedusfoor , Hello. My family overstayed here in Dubai and we availed Amnesty in December last year. We got promises from everywhere that there is no ban but you have to exit the country. Once you leave the country, you can get visa in 2 days time.

Eventually after the exit of my family, when I went to apply for the new visas, I came to know that they have life ban and has been blacklisted.

Can you please help me in order to find the right way to get this ban lifted? Looking forward for your urgent prompt and positive response.

Thanks in advance.
avijee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 20, 2013
hi zayedusfoor,

i have sent you private message kindly read and reply if you can solve my case.
macoy9
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 21, 2013
Parvin44 ,

inbox me?
Zayedusfoor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 18, 2013
Zayedusfoor ,

Hi Mr. Zayed,

I am facing black list problem in Abu Dhabi. How can I contact you directly to discuss my issue in details?

kindly provide me your email or any other personal contact details!

you can send me message in my email, (liwamines @ gmail . com)

Thanks & Regards, Muhammad Ali from Pakistan
muhammadali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 23, 2013
hi sir my name is Muahmmad Tayyab my brother is caught and sentenced to be black listed please guide me i am seeking your help my mobile number is 0528214010
I ll be highly thankful to you

--- Jun 23, 2013 ---

hi sir my name is Muhammad and my brother is caught ans sentenced to be black listed kindly help me I am seeking your help my number is

zero five two Eight two One four zero one zero

please contact as soon as possible
tabby11
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 12, 2013
Zayedusfoor ,

Hello Zayed, I want to remove my ban because of a Presidential pardon in 2011. Please advise?

My skype ID is Azz.Sal

Thanks

Ali
azeemae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 13, 2013
Hi Mr. Zayedustoor,

I'm Marc can I have your contact number so that my wife can call you regarding my case as a lifetime banned?
marcuz030
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 20, 2013
Dear Sir.

I hope you will be fine, here i would like to get your help to know about black listed person in UAE, here i want to share my big brother a brief story, he was working in a company in Abu dhabi and once he fight someone on something, this fight made big problem for him and even he get black listed due his fight, but he my brother said that i am not black listed but a six month banned stamped apply on me. but i asked here from his friends they told that he has been black listed here now, but here i dont know even my brother also, that either he is blacklisted or there is a stamped of ban in UAE.
on other hand he also keep in jail for a 2 months, but then after police send him to his country without providing him a passport.
Please kindly help me in this regard to know about

Why he did not provide a passport when he flying to home country?
Is there any procedure to check the case behind him online?
And how do I search for his passport?
orangzeb143
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 22, 2013
Assalam Mr Zayed,
I want to inquire about my husband he is having an absconding due to company closure and my sponser left the country without informing us I'm living here with my 4children and don't know where shoukd I find a loyal person to help me out to remove my husband blaclist/absconding pls send me ur contact details for further discussionm

Sincerely
Ummesana
ummesana
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 22, 2013
I guess the guy himself has been deported and blacklisted from UAE or probably he was here just to make some easy money from deperate ppl like me!! I have not seen him replying to a single post till now!!
azeemae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 24, 2013
Mr Zayed,

Please check your inbox and help me.

Thanks
Sum5
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 05, 2013
Hi ,
I want to remove my blacklisting.
I have some credit card amount need to be settled.
As i lost my job so i went back . Now its more than 1.5 years.
Now i want to come back , when i applied for visa, i was blacklisted.
Please help.

waiting for the earliest reply.
ajeshcd
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 14, 2013
Zayedusfoor ,

HI MY NAME IS AHMED MURAD AL ALI FROM UAE MY MOTHER IN LAW IS FROM INDIA SHE WAS BANNED IN AMENSTY IN 2007 SO I WANT TO REMOVE HER LIFE TIME BANNED SHE WAS ABSCONDING CASE FROM HER ON HER SISTER AND THERE KID WERE IN VISIT VISA ALSO OVER STAY 3 YEARS KNOW I WANT TO REMOVE HER BANNED LEGALLY AND HIS SON SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONTACT U MY NO IS 0553330389 THIS IS MY NUMBER SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS PROCEDURE AND WHAT IS THE FEE
busaif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 08, 2013
Zayedusfoor wrote:Zayedusfoor

Hi Sir i am Imran from Paksitan. i have lifetime ban from sharajah immigartion they scan my eyes and took fingerprints.. bcz my visa has expired till 1 years. i went to pay my fine in immigration office but they caught me and kept me 6 days in jail and after that they deport me bcz i didnt renew the visa. bcz my passport was submited in sharjah immigration office as a guarintee so i could not renew my visa. when my visa was expiring that time i went in immigration office for collecting my passport but they refues me and didnt give me my passport for renew visa. this is a reason that they put lifetime ban on me .. i have all paper sir u plz help me out from this condition i want to come back in UAE and work again plz sir help me... thanks Regards Imran
imrankhan82
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 18, 2013
Kindly provide me with your email id to send my details of credit card debt in uae
abhinav2013
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 19, 2013
didiuae ,PM me pls....;)

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

macoy9 , INBOX me if ur prob is still unsolved.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

muhammadali ,Inbox me if u r still unsolved.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

tabby11 , Inbox me if ur problem is still unslved.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

Haniamirza , dear kindly inbox me.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

Parvin44 , pls inbox me, will help u out.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

bajrasuroj , Inbox dear, will help you out.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

vayaraj , inbox me will help out your mother.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

bajrasuroj , inbox me will figure out the solution for you.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

Peter23 , Inbox me if your problem is still unsolved.

vickysid8981 , I can help you out, kinldy inbox me.

honeylhor , dear can help you out inbox me and your beloved one will be here soon.

avijee , Kinldy inbox me will help you out your family soon.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

orangzeb143 , inbox me pls, can help you out.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

azeemae , dear inbox pls.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

ajeshcd , Inbox me pls.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

busaif , Inbox me dear will help you out.

imrankhan82 , Inbox pls.

--- Sep 19, 2013 ---

imrankhan82 , Inbox me i will help you out.
Judij
BANNED

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa