Muslim Brotherhood In UAE

Topic locked
muslim brotherhood in UAE Sep 21, 2012
will muslim brotherhood overthrow the govrnment

bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 21, 2012
Nope, I doubt they have much support here.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 21, 2012
Dogs don't sh.t where they sleep.
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 22, 2012
Nucleus , I heard they have a lot of support from outside
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

Not lot a support. Money was transferred to them from outside, but they were not many. They recieved dhs10million in funding from outside UAE which shows they are not that strong within UAE and needed assistance.

There are probably some form of separatist in almost every country, lets not make mountain out of a mole hill.

“The Muslim Brotherhood in the UAE recently received Dh10 million ($2.72 million) from its counterpart in a Gulf state, because it is currently going through a tough time,” according to the reports. On July 15, the Prosecutor
General announced authorities had dismantled a group that was plotting against state security and challenging the constitution but did not identify their affiliation or give the number of arrests.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/gener ... -1.1079204
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

the muslim brotherhood is another phenomena created by the US in the gulf to scare the public , so is Alqeda
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

mesheditor wrote:the muslim brotherhood is another phenomena created by the US in the gulf to scare the public , so is Alqeda

Keep drinking the kool-aid.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

mesheditor wrote:the muslim brotherhood is another phenomena created by the US in the gulf to scare the public , so is Alqeda
More cosnpiracy theories!
However, if the Muslim Brotherhood has cropped up in Dubai, its worrying.
Bound to have happened sooner or later!
The only defence against such organizations is Good Governance and that means fairplay for all, and good education 8)
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Frequentflier ,
Frequentflier , ya man the brotherhood is going to rock this dictatorship
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

bigboss wrote:Frequentflier , ya man the brotherhood is going to rock this dictatorship
This is a monarchy not a dictatorship. Second, they are taking steps toward democratization with elections of and transfer of power to FNC.

I suspect another forum troll :roll:
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 23, 2012
Nucleus wrote:
bigboss wrote:Frequentflier , ya man the brotherhood is going to rock this dictatorship
This is a monarchy not a dictatorship. Second, they are taking steps toward democratization with elections of and transfer of power to FNC.

I suspect another forum troll :roll:

Wrong badboys, there is nothing called Muslim brotherhood in UAE. Its been tackled long a go peacefully because the system is being ran by the folks in UAE to service the mass. Muslimbrotherhood is diminishing and becoming unpopular even in it's origin, but the main stream western media is trying to make big deal out of it as far as I am concerned.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

People shouldn't believe everything they hear or read and get blinded by propaganda.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

mesheditor , Myabe the UAE govt covers everything up
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

The UAE government is extremely good at quashing any sign or rumblings of protests or uprisings before they even happen and rightly so. That's why the UAE has been unaffected by any of this.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:The UAE government is extremely good at quashing any sign or rumblings of protests or uprisings before they even happen and rightly so. That's why the UAE has been unaffected by any of this.

Add to that: the rulers take care of their people - the people come before everything else which is why the rulers are so loved by the Emiratis (at least 98% of them). I can't imagine a civil revolution happening here unless it comes from outsiders and that would take extreme effort. Why would locals want to see what they have destroyed? People really do underestimate the CIDs ability.

The last attempt by a cell proved that they didn't get very far - even in their recruitment. Some were deported and there are quite a few sitting in prison because they are stateless.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora , this goverment is a puppet
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

bigboss wrote:this goverment is a puppet
This is stupidest thing I've ever read. Person obviously has no clue. Current rulers were already leaders of their tribes before UAE was formed, unlike Saddam, Mubarak, or Gaddafi. As I said before, it is a monarchy. Second, as already mentioned govt here cares so much and keep working to improve the lives for their citizens, they are happy with their rulers.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus , I agree, one of the daftest things I've ever seen written. And what exactly is the evidence for that? Sadly some people have absolutely no clue how this country operates.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic , take a round in the poor areas of Dubai like labor camps and satwa youll get the picture
Nucleus ,
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

bigboss , Annnnnd? Your point is what?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 24, 2012
The key for the nation prosprity is: unity,respect, common faith and love for the president and nothing else matters. The majority love thier president and the controlling leaders and we understand that if an impovement is proposed that is not passed down by the government is a faulse one .. That is what really matters. Expats can be brothers and sisters to us unless they infringe the order of the UAE Law.

--- Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 am ---

bigboss wrote:Bora Bora , this goverment is a puppet

Name a government that is not a puppet government since the first invasion of the south america's by the Spanish ? Then we can escalate your point further to talk about UAE government.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Nucleus wrote:
bigboss wrote:this goverment is a puppet
This is stupidest thing I've ever read. Person obviously has no clue. Current rulers were already leaders of their tribes before UAE was formed, unlike Saddam, Mubarak, or Gaddafi. As I said before, it is a monarchy. Second, as already mentioned govt here cares so much and keep working to improve the lives for their citizens, they are happy with their rulers.

Are you from the department of propaganda? You're doing a very poor job.
freddyh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

freddyh wrote:Are you from the department of propaganda? You're doing a very poor job.
^^ that's what I call load of horse manure and goes against all the facts. I only presented the facts.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 25, 2012
Nucleus , Nuc, it's clearly a wind up - just ignore.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 26, 2012
Nucleus wrote: that's what I call load of horse manure and goes against all the facts. I only presented the facts.

UAE is a dictatorship, you might argue it's a benign dictatorship, but nonetheless. And in case I have to explain this to you, yes monarch, emperors can be dictators. Torture and rape does happen, at least in prisons.
freddyh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Muslim Brotherhood In UAE Sep 26, 2012
freddyh wrote:UAE is a dictatorship, you might argue it's a benign dictatorship, but nonetheless. And in case I have to explain this to you, yes monarch, emperors can be dictators. Torture and rape does happen, at least in prisons.
By that logic democratically elected presidents and priministers can be dictors. And UAE is not a dictatorship, you don't know how it works.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk