Do Djins Exist??

Topic locked
Do Djins exist?? Oct 24, 2004
Do djinns / Genies really exist? Can they possess a person ?
does anyone know any true stories if such a thing has happened?

Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 24, 2004
we have our very own jin right here.
ish is our jin and mascot. if you ever need evidence that the devil really exist look to him for answers.

asides from that i know its mentioned in the quran but i aint convinced i think if they do exist no one ever saw or will seem them.

the idea of a "horny" guy with a trident is too far fetched for me.

my opionion anyways....
FAKESPIKE

Oct 25, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:
the idea of a "horny" guy with a trident is too far fetched for me.

U ain't seen me yet! hahahahahahahahahaha, u kinda opened uself up for that!

COMPLETE BALONY!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2004
FAKESPIKE ok i understand that i stand a threat to ur life every time u see me but wat bout the mascot thing lol hahahahaha juss coz i clown ur ass all tha time dont mean shit anyways yea jins do exist & shit is gangsta now for them coz they locked up u know hahahahahhahahha ramadan
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 26, 2004
lol ishy knows religion...
my bad my bad
u heard the jin i mean the man. jins exist yall they exist.

i stay with my belief tho. and yall jins if you read this call me we'll get to gether i'll fcuk u up. i pack a quran and a cross (the cross just in case) 8) better safe then sorry. i'll shoot you with a supersoker 5000 full of holy water and zam zam water mix.
FAKESPIKE

Oct 27, 2004
hahahaha aight aight alvii i think ur question has been answerd and it hasnt been answerd by either ISH nor Fake

you gotta look between the lines to see the answer

you see ISH is a two dolla * who talks alot * which is devilish and FAKE use to be an innocent kid well thats till he came into dubaiforums and met ISH... and if uve taken notice now the devil is growing in FAKE he is also stutterin with alot of bull and even smartd posts are slowly slowly becoming gangsta

so the jin does not exists as a ghost that u see but as a spirit that moves on from body to body corrupting the minds

just like in that movie of denzel washington shit i forgot the name hmmmmmmm i cant remember exactly but there was a devil that moved on from person to person by touch ( do you all know which one im talkin about )
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2004
J hahahahaha dont let me expose u to them folks coz i know that shit is holow aiite so wen u say am 2 dolla * i know u will holla hahahahahah tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 01, 2004
Do djinns / Genies really exist? Can they possess a person ?
does anyone know any true stories if such a thing has happened?

yes it happened to my sister .she went mental and her eyes went all red and she could jump really high see was really strong at that time too.7 people tried to hold her down but they couldn't she got the strengh from some where and knock them out .anyway she went out the house and we found her out side the house the next day all wet and she didn't know where she had been.any way we got a priest and he said that she was prossed because she had mad the jinn upset by stepping on it or some thing.i ear dropped on the conversation but couldn't hear all of it.this happened in bangladesh and people from down there say that this kind of thing happens quiet oftern.
laila k m

Nov 02, 2004
ohhhhh leela so u from bangladesh i seee & seems like ur a rich bangali :lol: not bad for a girl in ur level to talk bout tha devil like that so wat i suggest to do is thaaaaaat ill continue dissin u until u stop all of that bangali * u spitin up in dis joint
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 02, 2004
ish this isnt tthat other laila btw
FAKESPIKE

Nov 03, 2004
No she isn't me.
That is laila katie
and im Leila.

Who else wants to know?

The only jins i know are the ones that get me drunk and it's spelled as gin. Apart from the ever famous story of Aladdin.

Have yet to find one.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 07, 2004
I dont think the bengali laila is comming back to the forum ....uff now who should i pick on ..... yeah i know "ish" the daft -one! hehehehehe 8)
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 08, 2004
word on the streets be that ISH an laila be hittin it off like thats wat ive been hearing .... cause ive been seen ISH answerin all these international calls lately an da other he was askin me if Beeman airlines ( bangali air ) provide visa for single bitches like laila to enter this country.... so i dont know wats goin on there...

and damnn alvvi sweety i done told u not to go around smiling allover the place cause damnn them laser emittin rays be turning a brother to mode ON
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2004
jamal
i live in england not in bangladesh
i am mixed race my dad is bengali from bangladesh and my mom is irish ,welsh;german so why would i need to travel on beeman?
why do i always repeat my self?
laila k m

Nov 10, 2004
i reply that question me self cuz i know one of u will write some thing mean.

why do i always repeat my self?

cuz no one listens.
laila katie m

Nov 10, 2004
May be it is a sign ---Somebody hit her on the head-- WE ARE IGNORING YOU - thats y u have to keep repeating urself....
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 12, 2004
What an interesting group of people we have here.... I have a few comments to make....

Laila k m... be proud of who you are....

Big Tic J... it is back to school for you, your English is just sad...

Alvii... clearly, you have some issues deciding if you are a man or a woman!!!

FakeSpike... stick to the spike, and leave the fake....

Ish... you are not worth saving... stay the same...

Leila... Can you play the piano...
Ten2Ten
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 12, 2004
cool i'm taking advise from someone who cant read time. its 1pm here not ten 2 ten moran!

on the other hand welcome :)
FAKESPIKE

Nov 15, 2004
I have issues..I HAVE ISSUES !! buddy dont mess around with me - u will have no blood tISSUES..... I m a Lady and proud of it ,,, what makes u think i am confused ??? :roll:
welcome to the forum all the same . hope u POST and dont dissappear like other members....
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 15, 2004
ten ten wat who are u tryin to immitate (the french cartoon TIN TIN ) u * u wanna be french u have the nerve to talk bout me wen i was away hahahahhahaha well u know * next time keep ur comments to urself aiite or ill *** peaceeee
tha don
ish (is back)
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 15, 2004
ten2ten is official scared off the site. goog job guys :?
FAKESPIKE

Nov 15, 2004
hey fake dont look at me like that :( ,, i welcomed the bugger to the site ,, i really did ,, read my post... hey i m the nice girl here,,, sweet and genteeeeel.... :wink:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 16, 2004
hahaha look at that fool nigga be talkin bout my english

hahaha i know my extensive vocab got u feeling out of place but fool just grap the thesaures an u might get alittle bit of this modern day vibe

and dime 2 dime next time u wanna holla at J increase ur amount **
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat