RING2

Topic locked
RING2 Nov 08, 2004
hey did nyone here ever get to see "the ring" - its abt this movie that u watch and then u die after (i dotn knw how many )hours ,, nyways they are relaeasing a sequel to it ... just thought of spreading hte word + there is a new cartoon gonna be out "Madagascar" more preview on that later

Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 08, 2004
ALVII --------------- ur guide to movies !!!!!!

lol hahahah

btw its not hrs its 7 days the pps who watch the movie die afta 7DAYZ
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 09, 2004
ring aint never heard of that movie

and when is oceans 12 coming out heard theyve already made it but i dont see nothin bout it
and wat about alexandre when is that one out ive been seeing the posters around an damnnn cant wait to see angelina jolis lips hmmmm that woman is hot

and wat about garfield seen some reviews and shit made a brother laugh so i said im gonna go check it out but still not out

common girl broaden ur list of the movies that are gonna be out with release dates and times of shows

u gonna be like my movie scheduel

aight baby

and if u doo good i gonna make u the moderator for some movie joint in this forum

:wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 09, 2004
is it jus me or is jamal being too much of a good man to alviii ?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 09, 2004
Jamal,

I thought the movie was out already. I went to City centre last week to watch some SHIT movie with wesley Snipes in it. I think it's called Nice Lives or something. DO NOT GO. It's rubbish. I too am looking forward to watching Alexandra. I am sure it's out already.

The Ring was a great movie. I am glad they are bringing out a sequel. May not be as good as the first one, as the first one was a real shocker.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 09, 2004
garfield has already been out for many days if not weeks.

Alexender not Alexendra is coming out sometime in November
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 10, 2004
why the fuckkkk havent i ever heard of this movie RING im bout to go an rent it tomw is it worth it??????//

smartd forgive yorky on that mistake the nigga was feeling angelina jolie like me thats why he switched the name to the feminen mode
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2004
the movie is aight.
two movie syou have to watch is "saw" and "the grudge"

when it comes out.
man i will give a arm and a leg to watch that movie now.

warning take a chick to the movie with you there the best horrer flicks around.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 10, 2004
juiee baby u aint gonna know why.... but tell me why are you being sooo nice to ISH???? :roll:

im gonna check out those to movies too for shizzle spike

if you have any comedy movies in mind give me some names cause im bored as shit an wanna get some but dont know which are good
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2004
I personally did not like the ring, everyone made a HUGE issue about how freaky it is, i found it pathetic? i hope part 2 will be much more interesting.
Queenie
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 10, 2004
just seen this movie tonight called the shawshenk redemption or somethin i guess its old dnt know but its a nice ass movie loved the story

dont forget to help a brother out with the comedy movie titels
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 10, 2004
have you watched blue streak?
just off the top of my head
FAKESPIKE

Nov 10, 2004
yea thats the martin lawrence one seen it

seen booty call today laughed like a mother lover
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 12, 2004
oh leave poor ish alone will ya the poor guy hasnt even come online for quite some time :? and jamal dont get cheeky wit me u dont know to wht level i can go on wit tht......so this is jus a WARNIN!!!!!! :twisted: hahahah

and abt the comedy movies i reckon u watch garfiled and shrek 2 and as u a nigga yaself i think ull love whitechicks :lol:

only these hv come across and i don know abt whitechiks but the other two hv been released in the video centre and shit :wink:
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004
sorry tht was my pc goin crappy
not my fault NOT MY FAULT
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004
man huiie tripping talking ot her self again...
i didnt get ur last post
FAKESPIKE

Nov 13, 2004
oh sory dint know dey would delete it
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat