Help! (Girl Problems)

Topic locked
Help! (Girl Problems) Mar 15, 2012
I'm 13 years old. I assume after these four words your thinking, "You're to young for love." Well you do have a reasonable point. In reality though, 80% of the people in my age group want a gf/bf. So now let's get straight to the point. There is this girl in my school which likes me. Now I don't like anyone to be honest. I could have the hottest girl in my the school on my back and I can calmly reject her (funny thing is she happens to be the hottest girl in my school LOL.) I'm pretty sure she likes me due to several reasons. 1. She talks to me literally everyday on Facebook. She is always the one to say hi :/ 2. She will stare at me quite profoundly in school. 3. She used to like me. Her friend indirectly asked me, but I said no. I predict it's only a matter of days before she confesses. When she does though, I don't want to look like a-hole. I need you guys to tell me how I can indirectly tell her I'm not interested.
P.S- This isn't the first time events like these have occurred under such circumstances, however no one has asked me twice.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Mar 15, 2012
prowheels wrote: how I can indirectly tell her I'm not interested.

I am a huge fan of DIRECT communication. Tell her straight. If needed you can still use "it's not you, it's me...", perhaps followed with a "...at the moment I am emotionnaly unavailable, it just wouldn't be fair to you".
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
prowheels wrote: how I can indirectly tell her I'm not interested.

I am a huge fan of DIRECT communication. Tell her straight. If needed you can still use "it's not you, it's me...", perhaps followed with a "...at the moment I am emotionnaly unavailable, it just wouldn't be fair to you".

Problem with that is we have a small school so lots of people might change their outlook on me. They might think I'm some boring fellow.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

These are mighty big issues for a 13 year old!

Why not just tell her you are gay? You won't seem so boring then.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:These are mighty big issues for a 13 year old!

Why not just tell her you are gay? You won't seem so boring then.

Bright idea, or I could just warn her off by saying I'm a serial killer. It's quite equivalent to your posts effectiveness :)
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

prowheels wrote:I could just warn her off by saying I'm a serial killer

Or you could just pretend to be a 13 year old boy.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Mar 17, 2012
You don't want to hear this, but I'll tell it like it is: "You're to young for love."
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:You don't want to hear this, but I'll tell it like it is: "You're to young for love."

Lol that's a nice idea actually. "Sorry but I am emotionally unavailable and besides, you're too young for love."
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

LOL!
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 04, 2012
you are too young
kategallagher
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 07, 2012
kategallagher wrote:you are too young

I never knew that, thanks for pointing that out.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 09, 2012
BOY!!! you are acting as if you are NOT TOO Young.. OR you are far more mature and cool then mama's boys of your age.. but lemme tell you a real fact... you really are so young & immature.. so why not take this GIRL thing the immature way.. go, flirt and have fun with her .. enjoy life and be cool!! what's the point of avoiding her.. haan??? you won't eventually have to marry her?? so why not enjoy the moment and keep that girl on your toe!! trust me.. in some time she'll leave you by herself!! HA hA.. enjoy:)
Bizemirates
BANNED

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 11, 2012
Bizemirates , I'm kind of busy and I can't afford to waste time on that.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 19, 2012
@Prowheels,dude, What ever your age is,Love is something you cant predict. If you dont like her say it like you can just be friends with her but no more.But most people, cannot live like that and they will always expect more in friendship. So its best that you never talk with her again if you want to decline her.
If you really think you cant say no directly, you can probably give her a chance, if not as other guys suggested above, be straight, tell her and stop talking to her, cos buddy, being in friendship is not possible when either of the person is in love!

Well sorry to post it so late, you might have done something about heralready , post us whats the update!
And about the thing of not being a-hole us said , well you can always say m that you were being da,m straight with her, and didnt want to play with her feelings. People will respect you for that!
dvs2rockin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 20, 2012
Prowheels, do you still have girl problems?

I'm just curious.
justcurious
Dubai Forum User

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Apr 20, 2012
My hunch was right. Eventually she did spill the beans. I told her straight that I wasn't ready for this part of my life just yet. She respected my opinion and we are still good friends. Never speaking to her again would be overreacting.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help! (Girl Problems) Jul 15, 2012
lolzzzz
ahsanhhh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance