Jobs In Dubai - I Am Open To Suggestions !

Topic locked
Jobs In Dubai - I am open to Suggestions ! Mar 29, 2006
Hello guys thought you rather hear from me, the owner on issues regarding jobsindubai.com. Let’s start off by mentioning to agents, and owners of employment agencies who are responsible for postings recycled comments 20 times around from year 2003. You guys must have something different to offer. And I think this forum belongs to people who really like to share views on companies and job markets, something they can benefit from.

About www.itp.com and bayt.com I've met with, they are obviously very threatened by jobsindubai.com's existence in Dubai and of its volume of candidates offered to employers at a minimal fixed cost of ($195 for 500 Candidates), which results in more possible interviews and placements for candidates. As well as cost to employers are the lowest in the industry, resulting in loss of business for these 2 companies who are partners in executive recruitment that charge one of the highest commissions for placement in the industry, most of which is deducted from the employees payroll and benefits.

As a mission and a desperate attempt to publish an article about jobsindubai.com, they had first an ITP employee named Michael Francis who is a graphic designer working for ITP (Mike) as mentioned in the article, registered with jobsindubai.com and you can definitely get in touch with him by calling ITP directly or emailing him at Michael Francis < michael.francis@itp.com >. This strategy failed because Michael got his refund within 6 months registration. But during his time of registration, Mike made sure his profile online was incomplete so employers could not contact him for a possible job match. We have all documented evidence of this espionage to ruin JID's reputation. And my staff would send you complete information about Michael Francis and his credentials should you require it for confirmation.

About the Windows interview with me, it was conducted under deception by Matthew Wade, who happens to be the editor of ITP Windows magazine and you can contact him for any information regarding this article."Matthew Wade" matthew.wade@itp.com . The reason I went to ITP is because I was called in for an advertisement opportunity with the Windows magazine, now this is what I call dirty journalism. And ITP's does not meet any ethical standards if they can hire someone like Matthew Wade who has quiet a reputation in the U.K. to work for them.

You must understand this is not a normal business practice in the Middle East and it usually happens in North America where you can have negative marketing strategies like Pepsi and Coke would. Mathew Wade has obviously not taken a look at the legal side of this article. And it seems ITP does have enough time and money to have Matthew spend time in the courts rather than work on his Windows magazine, which quiet frankly has poor information and sells at a loss.

And as you must have also noticed the last paragraph of the article where ITP tells you it is their "subjective view" which clearly means, its only ITP's point of view and not the general population's opinion about jobsindubai.com. If this article were from any major news paper or any reliable media source, it would clearly be an “objective view".

I guess this does not end here, I will be hearing from individuals and competitions. I am open to suggestions, even if you an ITP or bayt.com’s employee. My shoulders and a box of tissue are at your disposal.

Peace !

Nofel Izz
Dubai Forum Guest

Anthony Leidoux Mar 30, 2006
Hi there, i am a career manager with dubai Jobs

I am writing this as i read an article recently that states Dubai Jobs.net is responsible for bad mouthing jobsindubai.com, if you need the article, i can post it very easily

First and foremost, let me say this Mr Izz,

I, Dubaijobs and any of our staff have no time to waste bad mouthing you or any other company for that matter, if you see bad press, i would suggest you should find our why, instead of blaming everyone else
as our time is spent dealing with our clients, this forum is very easy to see

This is my suggestion to you

All the best to you
Anthony Leidoux
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 31, 2006
I have a suggestion for both of you and all those like you:

Stop the scavenger business and wasting people's money.

jobsindubai you are being investigated in Canada and by the FTC in the US.
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2006
Your company is a disgrace to your proffession. There is an old saying;

"you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time"

You have ripped off and robbed many people who come into these forums, posting crap in your defense will matter not, and certainly will do nothing to improve your bad reputation.

You must know, bad news travels faster than good news.

You charge people to find jobs - no RESPECTABLE emp agency will ever do this.

You trap people into paying by telling them you have someone interested in their CV thus making them pay up.

It is called "telling lies and taking money with false pretenses" you are nothing but crooks.

And stop making false post's on here using different user names. No one here believes it, you must think we are all fools.

You are nothing but a disgrace and a bunch of greedy dishonest crooks. You prey on the vulnerable. That is almost as low as anyone can get.

Here endeth my sermon
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 31, 2006
few months back i read an article in Gulf News about jobs in Dubai. On their website they mentioned their office at sheikh Zayed road and gulf news team went their as many people complaint that they paid money to tis website and didnt get any answer. So they went to the Sheikh Zayed building mentioned in the website and found their is no such company exist in that building. Even the watchman told many people are coming there to enquire about this company but there is no company as such here. So if you really claim that your company exist in Dubai then will you mind posting your office address here ... I am sure Gulf news still remeber that article.
Read this Khaleejtimes article http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti ... theuae&col and it clearly mentions the jobsindubai.com as a fraud company that never exist in UAE. On this link press CTRL+F and find for jobsindubai.com to goto exact paragraph.
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 31, 2006
Nice one lostguy

Throw down the gauntlet. Now lets see if he responds.
arniegang

JId Mar 31, 2006
Well interesting how you mention all the negatives but forget to question that hellooo if they were so ilegit...then why would gulf news print a full frontal add on them...plus that article that you keep refering to is already disabled on their website, maybe you wanna check that out.....but the better part is that why do you think its disableed maybe the information they put on there was incorrect.....

And the khaleej times...that article is abt two years old and i am sure will be disabled soon..

You can go visit, that address actually is their office, my friend actually visted them two weeks ago.

Here is the adress

Dubai :
JID Networks
Jobs In Dubai.com Inc.
Dubai Branch Office
Falcon Gallery Bldg, Suite 308A
Behind Dubai Dry Docks,
Al Diyafa St, Dubai, U.A.E
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: JId Mar 31, 2006
bmnshah wrote:Well interesting how you mention all the negatives but forget to question that hellooo if they were so ilegit...then why would gulf news print a full frontal add on them...plus that article that you keep refering to is already disabled on their website, maybe you wanna check that out.....but the better part is that why do you think its disableed maybe the information they put on there was incorrect.....

And the khaleej times...that article is abt two years old and i am sure will be disabled soon..

You can go visit, that address actually is their office, my friend actually visted them two weeks ago.

Here is the adress

Dubai :
JID Networks
Jobs In Dubai.com Inc.
Dubai Branch Office
Behind Dubai Dry Docks,

see this link and just google for "jobsindubai.com scam" and you will see its not only me ..who is saying all this
http://www.expatengineer.net/exe/exedis ... enDocument

http://www.itp.net/features/details.php ... &category=
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Re: JId Apr 01, 2006
lostguy wrote:
bmnshah wrote:Well interesting how you mention all the negatives but forget to question that hellooo if they were so ilegit...then why would gulf news print a full frontal add on them...plus that article that you keep refering to is already disabled on their website, maybe you wanna check that out.....but the better part is that why do you think its disableed maybe the information they put on there was incorrect.....

Here is the adress

Dubai :
JID Networks
Jobs In Dubai.com Inc.
Dubai Branch Office
Behind Dubai Dry Docks,

see this link and just google for "jobsindubai.com scam" and you will see its not only me ..who is saying all this

well the expat thing is really olddddddddddd......and itp i m sure u have read that its based on a lie whoever that mike guy they claim to have reported to them was infact registered and refunded....plus i m sure that link will be disabled soon...but u should definitly look in to that office address i posted
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: JId Apr 01, 2006
bmnshah wrote:
lostguy wrote:

Here is the adress

Dubai :
JID Networks
Jobs In Dubai.com Inc.
Dubai Branch Office
Behind Dubai Dry Docks,

well the expat thing is really olddddddddddd......and itp i m sure u have read that its based on a lie whoever that mike guy they claim to have reported to them was infact registered and refunded....plus i m sure that link will be disabled soon...but u should definitly look in to that office address i posted
For the time do you have any phone at your office or still using post office for communication...i hope you can post phone numbers here as well. And again and agian u r saying that those links will b disabled..i agreee ..even i will forget this discussion and JID may b in few dayz..but what the topic is ...JID is fraud and did lied to many ppl..and i personally know som of the victims
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Take the Pepsi Challenge Apr 01, 2006
OK guys, in the interest of this forum and cleaning up any mud you guys are worried about, I propose to you to offer me the Pepsi Challenge.

By this I mean, how about you provide your services free of any charges to me, and should I be successful in actually acquiring a position, I'd be more than happy to say you guys are legit.

I can honestly say now, that if you don't feel it's worth waiving the fee for a totally legitimate jobseeker to once and for all prove you guys are either on the level or not, than you're probably not on the level.

On the flipside, if you guys do come through, provide your services free of charge and I am successful in finding a position in Dubai through your services, then my positive assessment and feedback in this forum would surely outweight the loss of any fee.

What do you think? Contact me if you're interested in clearing your name once and for all. What have you got to lose if you're on the level? After all, I'm a highly experienced, well educated and very good candidate, so you guys should have no trouble placing me.
^ian^

Apr 01, 2006
Dear Moderators,

Can you please check the IP address and confirm that this Bmnshah dude is from the same place that Nofel Izz is writing or did nofel manage to cover his back in advance.

Its such a joke - i wrote the below post amd the great Nofel decided to join the forum in his name itself. Its such a joke that he thinks we will beleive that that bmnshah guy is someone else. Wakey wakey Nofel...not all of us are fools.

Anybody who looks at your website well will know.

The article in Khaleej Times that you are going to 'take care off' now ...oops did you log in as BMNshah when saying that... Never mind.

You say that the KT article is two years old...two or two hundred...so is it not true that you claimed you were established in Dubai in 1985 and only now in 2006 ...given all the money you are making (fraudently) are really opening up here.

We at DF have written to Al Ameen about you and hopefully your offices will be raided soon. Do all you can to cover up your back, but we have managed to get copies of your website as it was two years ago. Including where all the companies you claim to be working with linked to UAEMALL.Com.

BTW you get 2000 applicants in a day eh....2000 minus 1000 one's who wake up to your fraud

= 1000 & CAD74 (is it) = 74,000 * 365 = 27,010,000

Come on DF let's all open up this guys huge fraud....we will make the place a better world.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:29 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think your name is Nofel Izzaz as per someone that's the guy behind the jobsindubai scam.

It took time but there you have finally replied.

Guys I am saying you'll have worked out a good fraud scheme and then you probably think you are not hurting anyone too much with that small amount you charge. But then again, have you thought about the pain of broken dreams. All those people who are relying on you guys to find them something in Dubai.

Have you read the Windows ME article about you guys...do you want me to give you other leads so that you can write in abt fake great experience with JID ....

AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 01, 2006
Oh these guys from JID are quite good at their work ....Fraud that is. They always manage to get into popular forums and put in some claims of getting jobs thru JID.

How many of you have seen their advert in Gulf News...full page advert..

To me it seems that they are growing from fake to real, i.e. they have the system and few companies actually sent them vacancies (I know of one)...assuming they are real...hence although most jobs are fake there was a small minority which was building of real jobs...now with this and similar adverts they may really get more business...and become more real

Of course their base is a lie....all that about being in Dubai since God knows when etc is rubbish....They first said they were in Abu Dhabi and only had a post box number. Then they claimed Safa Tower...after checking and re-checking and personally going there....nothing. All this for someone who had lost a big amount to them.

Now they say they are in some other building..if you can get proof that they are not in that building...contact the papers - GN And KT at least...esp GN who ran that advert of theirs. Anybody living near their newly claimed office Falcon Gallery Building...Satwa..Suite 308a. If they are there....I need to go in and tell them they have managed to congratulate their huge fraud...which is now becoming legal.

They used to claim on their website est in 1985 in Dubai!!! that text has now disappeared. These guys are reading all the things said about them and their fraud has become all the more perfect.

AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 01, 2006
Hadi Malaeb
VP. Operations and CRM
Telecertix CRM Solutions
Canada

This guy has given a testimonial about getting a job thru you at JID :lol:

May we have the contact number of this company Telecertic CRM Solutions...strange the Yellow Pages in Canada does not list them.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 01, 2006
AFG

Although as mods we can see the ip addys, a lot will just display the providers IP addy. Mine for example shows my ip addy as AOL, however AOL use different IP addys, therefore searching on me shows loads of different ones and therefore inconclusive

Would love to help but sadly not much use to you.

soz
arniegang

Apr 02, 2006
Hmm..I thought two IP addys could be seen..first the one you discussed and the other one is the actual PC IP. Then again...I am not an expert.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 02, 2006
I'd just like to see if they take me up on my offer.

If they don't, they're surely a scam. If they do, well, we get to debunk the myth once and for all.
^ian^

Apr 02, 2006
No Ian....it doesn't solve it, they may do something for one person...but there are 100's who never got their promised refund. Nofel will then ask us to name the people and maybe the handful who create a big racket will be given refunds...but still that's not the solution.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 02, 2006
they even dont have any office at the location they mentioned in their website.. i just visited that place and there is no such place exist in that area..behind Dubai Dock tere is few buildings and a capital hotel... so i niticed these ppl just mention a fake address at their website after some time..bcoz last time in 2005 when i visit their website they mentioned a Sheikh Zayed address
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2006
I haven't been there but if I understand this Nofel's modus operandi well..then the office should be there. Did you check the Falcon Gallery building. The cost of setting up here and gaining some credibility is nothing compared to the money he probably makes.

He says now Dubai based candidates are free to register - of course its the law and Nofel has managed to always at least outwardly appear to be following the law. The majority of Nofel's victims are not in Dubai (I presume - as those in Dubai have many options + they have read local articles abt JID, so he will not loose too much revenue/potential revenue.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 03, 2006
AFG wrote:No Ian....it doesn't solve it, they may do something for one person...but there are 100's who never got their promised refund.

Speak for yourself. Honestly, give them an opportunity to respond. I think they're a scam, but I'm prepared to give them an opportunity to prove otherwise, especially since they've graced us with their presence.
^ian^

Apr 03, 2006
Ian,

You don't seem to understand the fraud well enough or are too pre-occupied with getting yourself a job. It's clear that a fractional percentage of their advertised jobs are now real and even if you do get a job through them that does not tell most of us that they are okay.

I have been in Dubai since birth and have got several offers even though I am not looking for a job (am currently taking a break) - I am not speaking for myself but for people known and unknown who have lost money and time to jobsindubai.com, more so they were given false hopes.

One can use this public forum for self-interest and if as I choose unmasking a public fraud.

Good luck to you and by the way where are you jobsindubai.com???
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 03, 2006
AFG wrote:
One can use this public forum for self-interest and if as I choose unmasking a public fraud.

Good luck to you and by the way where are you jobsindubai.com???

Just don't make it look like a vendetta.
^ian^

Apr 03, 2006
:( okay...sorry!

Anyway, I think this issue is more or less closed given that Nofel Izz did not respond for 48 hours...or do we have to wait for 6 months like his website to close a case LOL. Anyway, I do hope this post remains on the site and stops people from mis-directing efforts.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

THATS A BIG LIE Apr 03, 2006
lostguy wrote:they even dont have any office at the location they mentioned in their website.. i just visited that place and there is no such place exist in that area..behind Dubai Dock tere is few buildings and a capital hotel... so i niticed these ppl just mention a fake address at their website after some time..bcoz last time in 2005 when i visit their website they mentioned a Sheikh Zayed address

Now thats call really not knowing what you are talking about. Seriously instead of wasting your time posting these lies go and visit the office. It actually exist.
the fact that you say that you visited and there is nuthing there clearly tells me that you have no credibility and are here creating lies and are definitly working for competition...
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2006
AFG wrote::( okay...sorry!

Anyway, I think this issue is more or less closed given that Nofel Izz did not respond for 48 hours...or do we have to wait for 6 months like his website to close a case LOL. Anyway, I do hope this post remains on the site and stops people from mis-directing efforts.

I mean you seem to know so much about Jobsindubai.com...so if you really want the free membership and you are clearly in Dubai then go ahead and apply from their website oh yea make sure you attach your resume and a valid UAE resident visa(if u really r in dubai) and copy of a valid passport and you will be registered.
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2006
lostguy wrote:they even dont have any office at the location they mentioned in their website.. i just visited that place and there is no such place exist in that area..behind Dubai Dock tere is few buildings and a capital hotel... so i niticed these ppl just mention a fake address at their website after some time..bcoz last time in 2005 when i visit their website they mentioned a Sheikh Zayed address

GO ONLINE TO WWW.JOBSINDUBAI.COM and apply. If you visited the office you certainly are in Dubai. Its free for UAE residents which you are already aware of.
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2006
Having a little office space in some building in Dubai doesn't prove squat. Con artists go to lengths and pay alot of money to appear legit.

It can easily be presumed that that office in Dubai was rented after seeing those newspaper articles sometime before so to appear legit.

Bottom line, no real and legitimate recruiter should ever charge job seekers any money. Get this into your thick heads and then deal with it!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2006
Acebravo wrote:Having a little office space in some building in Dubai doesn't prove squat. Con artists go to lengths and pay alot of money to appear legit.

It can easily be presumed that that office in Dubai was rented after seeing those newspaper articles sometime before so to appear legit.

Bottom line, no real and legitimate recruiter should ever charge job seekers any money. Get this into your thick heads and then deal with it!

Well if no body should charge it, then why all companies like dubaijobs.net and there are tons of other companies who are online and charge .....what about them ???
ehsand2000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 26, 2006
Hey Guyz, check out www.bayt.com website its a genuine, real website and my couple of frineds did got an job from them...

cheers!!!:)
ehsand2000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted