Making Money Via Internet.

Topic locked
Making money via internet. Jul 20, 2005
Lets discuss known ways of earning money via Internet.

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Jul 20, 2005
Being paid to search google...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Making money via internet. Jul 20, 2005
Andyba wrote:Lets discuss known ways of earning money via Internet.

there are loads of ways to make the money but u need contacts of large companies who would ask u to conduct surveys for their products. Another way is ebay. Then if you make a forum successful with 3000+ active members you can sell shirts , mugs etc as souvenir and yes you can scam ppl like Liban, nah dont scruple , God has given us sheep, chicken, fruits to eat similarly God has given us gullible ppl like Liban to be scammed and make monnie.......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2005
If you are a team of 7-8 people you could organize various services for companies such as online customer support.

You could take contracts from well known firms / vendors to provide online customer support, ticket issuing, feedbacks etc.

You could also earn from advertisments. But making serious money through internet is not just directly possible. it requires something materialistic
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Aug 14, 2005
you can also write a virus that will infect millions of computers and steal there credit card and online banking details, and then siphon all that money to your offshore bank account 8)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 05, 2005
:lol: hahahaha!!! ^
blade9
Dubai Forum Guest

... Sep 06, 2005
Seriously....

Can anyone suggest any thing that has workd for them? I have a lot of time to use the net and gneerate some money.

Any ideas?
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: ... Oct 24, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Seriously....

Can anyone suggest any thing that has workd for them? I have a lot of time to use the net and gneerate some money.

Any ideas?

You could write an ebook on a topic that you know very well that people would be willing to pay for. Studies show that the biggest money maker on the net is information..

gluck :)
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2005
Google Adsense works fine for me .. it depends how many hits your website gets .. but its a very good way to make money off the internet especially if you administer a high traffic website.

makes me wonder why this site's administrators arent enrolled !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2005
MaaaD wrote:Google Adsense works fine for me .. it depends how many hits your website gets .. but its a very good way to make money off the internet especially if you administer a high traffic website.

makes me wonder why this site's administrators arent enrolled !

cos th4e administrator is loaded
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2005
Hello Friends,

I am in a program that has been paying me consistently for 4 months.

You can join this program with whatever amount you like from $6 to $6000Max. The returns are 12% daily for 12 days.After that you get paid your principal and profit within 7 business days directly to your account.

You can join for free for and upgrade within 7 days!
Aisha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Making money via internet. Dec 14, 2005
gazzip wrote:
Andyba wrote:Hey Sniper - Can you please remove that stupid IP sign off my posts.

Sorry man cant help u...it's ur own stupid IP :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2005
What about the "I have installed keylogger on your compuer." Not a very fun joke :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 31, 2005
Well if you want to make some spare hash try

Any question PM me
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 09, 2006
hashman wrote:Well if you want to make some spare hash try some autosurf programs like

12dailyPro where u have to browse 12 sites a day and they give u 12% of investment. You can also advertise using the credits earned form the site. Pays every month

another good sutosrf is GWPTraffic which gives u similar incentives as previous.

To pay for upgrades and receive the cash u need to have an StormPay or e-gold account. U can fund Storm pay via credit card.

Any question PM me

Lol hashman, making eas money with hashish eh? Which level are you? I am in 20th level. Kekeke 12prodaily is one of very few autosurfs which had survived 9 months +. Many internet HYIPs are scams , i bet 75% of em wait for ppl to invest pay em once or max five times when the capital is so high and then run away. It's funny ppl in Talkgold put a bet that 12daily is a scam and ironically I know those ppl themselves have invested in 12dailypro. What a double standard! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2006
Cool Sniper! . Let the force b wit u!
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

No Pain No Gain Jan 11, 2006
As any industry, Internet needs hard work, strategy and innovation to make money. Dont think you can make-the-fast-buck and get away. The Internet is as tough as any business and don't ever put your money in MLM's MoneySpinning and We-give-training, You-pay-us and then-u-cheat-elsewhere techniques..

If you are a designer with a knack, You can try a Niche but high profile fields like say Golfing, Cures for chronic illness etc and put up a dedicated website for them. Work and Work until you get a considerable amount of visitors and then go for Goggle -Adsense, Affiliates like commission Junction etc..

Pretty tough eh......
lagtex
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: No Pain No Gain Jan 12, 2006
lagtex wrote:As any industry, Internet needs hard work, strategy and innovation to make money. Dont think you can make-the-fast-buck and get away. The Internet is as tough as any business and don't ever put your money in MLM's MoneySpinning and We-give-training, You-pay-us and then-u-cheat-elsewhere techniques..

If you are a designer with a knack, You can try a Niche but high profile fields like say Golfing, Cures for chronic illness etc and put up a dedicated website for them. Work and Work until you get a considerable amount of visitors and then go for Goggle -Adsense, Affiliates like commission Junction etc..

Pretty tough eh......

Buddy have enuf researched & xpereinced yes 75% scams out there. MLM & pyramid schemes works if u r gregarious and can convince ppl. No u dont have to b in Golfing . No not that cure shit...old news crap but there are 101 ways of making money online and oneway to repent.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: No Pain No Gain Jan 22, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
lagtex wrote:As any industry, Internet needs hard work, strategy and innovation to make money. Dont think you can make-the-fast-buck and get away. The Internet is as tough as any business and don't ever put your money in MLM's MoneySpinning and We-give-training, You-pay-us and then-u-cheat-elsewhere techniques..

Pretty tough eh......

Buddy have enuf researched & xpereinced yes 75% scams out there. MLM & pyramid schemes works if u r gregarious and can convince ppl. No u dont have to b in Golfing . No not that cure shit...old news crap but there are 101 ways of making money online and oneway to repent.

Exactly! You need to b expereinced and research b4 u invest ur money. BTW I guess it's time to take out the money out of 12DailyPro and invest on something else.
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

One and only Unique Home-based Internet Business! Feb 02, 2006
hey people,

if you recognize the power of the internet but do not have any idea on how to maximize its potentials - here's the niche and unique internet and home-based business for internet enthusiasts like us. this is webhosting for the masses and can be done by even the not-so-internet-savvy people of cyberspace...if you may, please click the link:

www.my.ws/eagle1hosting

let me know your thoughts...pm me for more info
Eagle_One

Mar 07, 2006
hello guyz,

here of all money making opertunities meet the king,

www.1sthome-buisness.ws

a gurenteed way and no body loose here

Mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 08, 2006
Mindnu wrote:hello guyz,

here of all money making opertunities meet the king,

www.1sthome-buisness.ws

a gurenteed way and no body loose here

Mind

Ah domain name selling is almost going dry part of GDI eh?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006
Good topic! Very useful :) :)
CurlBoy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: ... Apr 01, 2006
Excellent Jag, Good post.
Making an e book is easier than you think.
I can show you how if someone is intersted.

jag wrote:
sa4877 wrote:Seriously....

Any ideas?

You could write an ebook on a topic that you know very well that people would be willing to pay for. Studies show that the biggest money maker on the net is information..

gluck :)
cudjoe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 01, 2006
I am glad I found a forum on Making Money on line here.

First, You may register here or just have a look:

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/
http://associateprograms.com/discus/index.php
http://www.moneymakergroup.com

All these forum are moneymaking related, and they are among the best one.

People will help you there.

My teacher is a millionaire, If you want you can learn with us.

Let's be very clear:
There is a big difference between a program and your business, oe virtual real estate empire.

1/ A program is a membership site, owned by someone to make money.
you participate and make money too, paying a small fee.
Most of these program are MLM(Multi Level Marketing) I am not found of these one.
How it works? You make money be refering other people.
e.g: you promote a website which is not yours, the owner(s) of the program made it for you ( generally all the members have the same site).
Your name is on the website, and when people sign up, you get a comission as long as they stay in the program.

Let's be honest, most of the people involved in these programs do not make any money. They loose. however cleaver people who jump in these program during prelaunch make tons of money.

2/ 12 daily pro and autosurf.

12 dailypro is a phenomen on the web.
What is that? it is an autosurf.
This is how it works: you have a website, and you want people to see your website to make sales( on the web: no traffic to yur website = no sales - very simple), and you don't have money to pay for adwords campaign.
So you will go to an aoutosurf like 12 dailypro where every member add 1 or several sites, and each member should surf in order to earn money(in some case credits).
You surf 12 sites, everyday during 12days, and you make 144%.
You must invest every 6 days (if I remember well), otherwise your account is deleted.
These program was under investigation , FBI and others last month (along with Stormpay ...) because in the US, they sse that as a Ponzi scheme which is illegall.

Update: Storpay is just an auction site now. You can' t accept payment from your site anymore with stormpay( They was the first competitor of paypal, but not anymore)

If you read the T.O.S of these programs, you will see that they can keep your money without notice.

The Truth: Some people are making big money with 12 daily and other hype programs, but it is very risky, you can loose thousands.
So I don't advise anybody to go there.

3/ Trade forex market online.

I was a stock trader, and I tell you if you are serious and have some money, you can make really big money.
Forex is thousand time better than the Stock.
If you want to learn more about the forex, it's here:

http://www.ForexTradinglandpro.com/forex/

4/ Adsense

You can easily make $100,000 this year with adsense alone.
just have a network of website, in different niche marketing, get tons of traffic, people cick on your links, and watch the money roll into your account.

5/ You was talking about survey.

The first thing I started with is survey online.
I paid SurveyScoot, they had a lot of companies, I registered with most of them, but I had a problem: All the paying companies are in the US, and they don't make their research in UAE, so from UAE, you can't even register with these companies.
I have not make 1$ with them.
In fact, I made $20 or $30, but not enough for the payout!
So I asked Survey Scoot for a refund, and that's it.
If you can register, because you are from the US, it's fine, you can make a lot of money fast; but I am not sure you can register with US companies from here. You may need a proxy...

6/ Own your virtual real estate.

you learn Internet Marketing, you become an expert, and you make thousands everymonths.
Do not think it is that difficult.
I am starting now 4 months back in the profession. and I have just promised my teacher to make $40,000 in 4 months or less.
The Truth: If you want to make real money, you got to work. And you rather have someone show you the way, otherwise even if you win, you will win little money.

My teacher is a student of john Reese.
If you don't know him, he made more than $1 M in... ONE DAY.
Yes, it's tru in one day. tape his name in ggogle and you will see.
all the top marketer on the web today are taking advices from John.

He has a newsletter ($97) which comes once a month with a CD, it's a must have.
I am not registered yet, but once I can, I will not miss that on.

Anyway, If you want to learn more about Internet Marketing, Read my teacher's book.
It is not a "program" he will teachyou everything from the A to The Z to make your virtual real estate.

P.S: if you want to make a website fast, you can look at the excellent video tutorial (see my website it is still under construction, I start it 3 weeks ago, still need some corrections.)

if you want to build a lot of websites to earn from adsense, from scratch:
you can:

* Build it from scratch, like mine
* Build it with Xsitepro; the best software available on the web today.

OK, I let you know, because to reach those $40,000 I have truckload of work.

You want fast cash:write an ebook, on a subject you know well(it's very easy, sell it at ebay.com or amazon.com)

If you don't want to write, go to the article directories, like: http://www.ezinearticles.com

Choose a niche, take a lot of good articles, compile in your Ebook,pack everything, sell it.

I am glad to find this forum in Dubai, I thought nobody were interested in making monry on the web here...

Oh, last advice: don't hesitate to buy some good courses to start fast.

In the real world, you go to school, then college, you pay money to learn( I am from France, we don't pay anything, it's all free), then you have a good job...
On the web it is the same; the only difference is that you don't need a lot of money, and you can start your business faster. If you fail, no problem make another website and go on.
cudjoe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk