Should I Start Hardware And Software Service In Dubai?

Topic locked
Should i start hardware and software service in Dubai? Aug 13, 2003
Would somebody of you please let me know that should i start computer Sale and service for hardware , software and network managaing.I m from pakistan and thinking to get myself in Dubai as well..
Your great opinion is highly appreciated
thank you

sofh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

computer parts Aug 31, 2003
hey

from what ive seen in dubai the market is flooded, and very competitive. It would be very hard in my opinon to open up sales and service. There is practically a whole shopping complex dedicated to computer parts etc. But research it a bit more...

Best of luck
i_like_no_tax
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 01, 2003
i_like_no_tax:
We all hate taxes. But i see your point. I happen to be involved in supplying computer parts to the US/EUR. Would you be kind enough to indicate what are the normal prices for a PC (say with P4). If you dont know, i would appreciate if you can tell me of a dubai website where i can find out the market prices.

Thanks

A

computer parts Sep 01, 2003
umm im not in Dubai at the moment so i cant tell you exact prices. The only website that i can think of is that of Jumb Corp. They are a chain of stores in dubai that sell everything electrical. www.jumbocorp.com their prices aren't that cheap though, so i dont know how much use they are to you. I found the prices over there were rather similar to that of the prices in Australia. For interest you could check this site www.ple.com.au
that is the local store that i buy my comp parts from.

Hope it was of some help.
i_like_no_tax
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 01, 2003
just found this one too:
www.etechnoworld.com
i_like_no_tax
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk