Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case??

Topic locked
Will I be banned life time from GCC in that case?? Dec 26, 2011
Hello dear all

I need some guidance from you all. I went to visit visa few months before to UAE and got a job there luckily but it was not a good job i mean the environment, rules and salary they offer was very low.

I told them to delievered what they committed but they did not. I planned to left that job and I came back to pakistan from visit visa. Now the company is asking me to come back and they have got my employment visa as well. They are threatening me to come back or pay them visa expenses plus one month notice charges (which I did not give while leaving job) other wise they will ask the uae immigrations to put a life time ban on me from all GCC countries.

My question is that, can they do some thing like that as I never entered to UAE on that visa.

please any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

nick2009
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case?? Dec 26, 2011
They cannot do anything like that have no fear, if ur pakistani u must be muslim, if u go to UAE , dont purchase prostitutes and dont drink , got it
uaehop
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case?? Dec 27, 2011
Talk to a lawyer, for life I'm not sure but for some years I've seen it happen. If you like to leave the job, consult with a lawyer a proper way to leave. They can't keep you, if you don't like the job. But you have to follow proper procedure.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case?? Dec 27, 2011
What the company is asking from you - visa costs and notice period - is usual practice, unless you've completed your contracted employment time. If you've left within the probation period, then they are within their rights to ask for this as obviously they've paid these costs. So you have a choice to either go back and work for them and leave properly or pay them the expenses to be released from their employment. If however, they are as you say not paying you what is in your contract, then you have a case - however, I have known companies not pay the agreed amount, until the probation period has ended.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case?? Dec 28, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:What the company is asking from you - visa costs and notice period - is usual practice, unless you've completed your contracted employment time. If you've left within the probation period, then they are within their rights to ask for this as obviously they've paid these costs. So you have a choice to either go back and work for them and leave properly or pay them the expenses to be released from their employment. If however, they are as you say not paying you what is in your contract, then you have a case - however, I have known companies not pay the agreed amount, until the probation period has ended.

Thank you so much for replying.
Actually Its too late and I can't go back as they are not paying me what the said and it was not written when they hired me they did not gave me any written thing. So, how can i join them. Also as I did not enter in UAE on that visa no proper entry in uae on that visa then do they still can ban me? please tell me.
nick2009
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Will I Be Banned Life Time From GCC In That Case?? Dec 29, 2011
I don't know to be honest. Your best bet is to speaqk to the labour department.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa