Atlantis Saffron 25th November Help Please !!

Topic locked
Atlantis Saffron 25th November help please !! Dec 02, 2011
paul cowhig: Hi all

Myself and my partner were in saffron in Atlantis on Friday the 25th November and we met a lot of really nice people there but we lost the contacts for them, if you know them please can you help us get in touch, we then went onto Namisi beach after and sat on one of the big couches

A lady called Eva working for H&M in Dubai ,

Alex whose birthday it was and who paid for the drinks on Namisi that night, btw way to go Alex !!!

A lady whose name escapes me but I made a point of saying she looked like Famke Jansen from X-Men she is working on a new hospital in Abu Dhabi

Any help you can give us would be amazing as my partner is so upset we have lost the means to stay in touch

cheers
Paul

paulcow4563
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Atlantis Saffron 25th November Help Please !! Dec 03, 2011
Did they mention that they frequent Saffron or Nasimi? You may want to return to see if you can catch up with them again. Or.........you can make other new friends and remember to put their contact details immediately in your phone!!!!

Good luck to you!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Atlantis Saffron 25th November Help Please !! Dec 04, 2011
I'm not surprised you want to keep in touch if they are buying the drinks at Atlantis :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Atlantis Saffron 25th November Help Please !! Dec 04, 2011
You actually lost a phone number or email of a Famke Janssen look alike?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Atlantis Saffron 25th November Help Please !! Dec 05, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:You actually lost a phone number or email of a Famke Janssen look alike?

I have no idea who that is FD, but I bet Paul had his beer goggles on :D

My beer goggles are just marvellous. I've never gone to bed with an ugly man but I've woken up with a few.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:You actually lost a phone number or email of a Famke Janssen look alike?

My beer goggles are just marvellous. I've never gone to bed with an ugly man but I've woken up with a few.

I hope you learnt your lesson. Reminds me when waking up near a gorgeous blond a long time ago back in the days (after I missed the train, which was always my hook, "I missed the last train and have nowhere to sleep", sleazy I know but it worked).
When she was asleep her ears came free. Flap ears like you have never seen before (when sailing around the world she wouldn't need sails if you know what I mean), couldn't stop staring. No wonder she had long hair.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

I hope you learnt your lesson. Reminds me when waking up near a gorgeous blond a long time ago back in the days (after I missed the train, which was always my hook, "I missed the last train and have nowhere to sleep", sleazy I know but it worked).
When she was asleep her ears came free. Flap ears like you have never seen before (when sailing around the world she wouldn't need sails if you know what I mean), couldn't stop staring. No wonder she had long hair.

For a minute FD I thought you meant her ears came away in your hands :shock: I was imagining you using them as handles :D

And no, I've never learnt my lesson!
Bethsmum

Re: Atlantis Saffron 25th November help please !! Dec 05, 2011
Yeah the problem is we were on a long weekend from London otherwise we would have been in he same bar the following Friday.

We are both considering maybe working out there as we loved it so much and thats why we wanted the contacts too

Will keep trying

Thanks to all who replied
paulcow4563
Dubai Expat Wannabe

When you say one of the people worked at H&M, do you mean that cheap clothes shop? She won't be much use, I would bin her. :P
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat