The Demise Of Islam

Topic locked
Re: The Demise of Islam Oct 02, 2011
you failed to register that i said that there are more poeple who leave islam , than poeple who convert to islam.
so what if 100,000 idiots converted to islam if at the same time 150,000 smarts left islam, you got that al shafique?
your number is irrelevant, what matters is the balance, and for islam , it s minus.
between moslems they can multiply all they want, they still will collapse on themselves.

Pew study finds Islam loses as many adherents via conversion as it gains. Growing numbers only due to high birth rate etc.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics

Communism, nazism, they disapeared, islam is next al shafique, if i were you, i would go to a church and convert now.

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise Of Islam Oct 02, 2011
Yes, I did fail to see any evidence for your loon theory.

The evidence I have seen is that the Muslim community in Europe (and globally) is increasing and will continue to increase.

All credible sources say this - even though the rate of increase is projected to reduce over time in Western Europe, but the rate of growth will still be about double that of non-Muslims.

Fantasising that 150,000 Muslims left Islam does not explain why the population of Muslims in the UK is increasing and not decreasing.

Fail. Again.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Herve, you should be scared, very scared.

As of mid 2010, we accept the Pew Forum's estimate 1.57 billion as the most reliable estimate.

With that number, they represent about 22% of the world's population. They are the second largest religion in the world. Only Christianity is larger, with 33% of the world's inhabitants -- a little over 2 billion.

Islam is growing about 2.9% per year. This is faster than the total world population which increases about 2.3% annually. It is thus attracting a progressively larger percentage of the world's population.

Please refer to the last column in the chart:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

Word of caution Herve: the next time you check into a motel (I believe a hotel is beyond your budget :lol: ) check the dresser drawers - you might find a Koran sitting beside a Bible.

-----------

The Christian population in western countries has been on the decline. It's not to say that Christians converted to another religion, but the majority are more likely lapsed practitioners. This decrease in population was brought on by no other than the Catholic Church itself.

There is a growing population of people from all religions who, for one reason or another, stopped "practicing" their religion. These people more than likely have limited their belief to believing in God, living on the the basic knowledge as to knowing good from bad/right from wrong, and go through life based on reality, rather than what is dictated by a religion.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I just read an article on the number of Muslims in the West leaving Islam a few days ago. It's too bad I didn't bother bookmarking the article to go back to read what it said. I believe it said more people were leaving Islam in the West each year than converting to the religion.

Then again, I have to wonder, who are these converts to Islam I should be impressed with?

The ones that make the headlines are the nutters like Tony Blair's sister-in-law who is a propagandist for the regime in Iran and has expressed since her conversion the common Muslim conspiracy theories.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

eh - another rogue quote from a loon blogger perhaps?

Anyway, as I said to herve above - every credible source says that Islam is far from declining. herve's post is just wishful thinking.

Then again, given you agree with Brievik's Islamophobia - if indeed Islam is on the wane, does that mean he's wrong in his Islamophobic fear of Muslims taking over 'Christian' Europe?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

A quick search shows 75% of new converts become apostates in the US:

I don't have audio so you'll have to watch it yourself and tell me what the video says is accurate.

I also have this article claiming 15,000 Muslims convert to Christianity each year in France. If true, that's more than the number of converts to Islam in Britain where evangelism in the Muslim community there is much more involved:

Around 15,000 Muslims each year are converting to Christianity - around 10,000 to Catholicism and 5,000 to Protestantism.

http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=ht ... 2011-09-18
event horizon

shafique wrote:Yes, I did fail to see any evidence for your loon theory.

The evidence I have seen is that the Muslim community in Europe (and globally) is increasing and will continue to increase.

All credible sources say this - even though the rate of increase is projected to reduce over time in Western Europe, but the rate of growth will still be about double that of non-Muslims.

Fantasising that 150,000 Muslims left Islam does not explain why the population of Muslims in the UK is increasing and not decreasing.

Fail. Again.

Cheers,
Shafique

Couple of decades ago, (40's, 50's, 60's) many local people in the Trucial Coast (UAE), and even Oman were NOT religious at all. They practiced their culture only which already had religion in it, but many didn't pray, nor pay Zakat (charity), and they hardly knew much of Sharia laws. Despite the civil expansion, and rapid changes, people turned more conservative instead of extra liberal.

I know a few families, who's grandparents refuse to even pray, and couldn't careless about religion. There are two very famous men known in today's Media and among the local society (I won't mention their names), they refuse to even attend prayers with Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid. IRONICALLY, their grandchildren are totally conservative, they studied Sharia law as their major at college.

Southern Yemen at some point was also liberal, not very religious, but later on, it turned to be as conservative as the northern Yemen.
symmetric
BANNED

So eh, taking all your stats into consideration - isn't Islam still growing in the USA and France as the Pew figures show? (BTW - that quote about 15,000 in France doesn't seem to based on any study or evidence. Pew's figures are.)

In the UK the 100,000 actual converts therefore implies that there were 400,000 converts initially - if 75% of converts leave Islam, is that correct?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:So eh, taking all your stats into consideration - isn't Islam still growing in the USA and France as the Pew figures show? (BTW - that quote about 15,000 in France doesn't seem to based on any study or evidence. Pew's figures are.)

In the UK the 100,000 actual converts therefore implies that there were 400,000 converts initially - if 75% of converts leave Islam, is that correct?

Cheers,
Shafique

My links never said Muslim immigration and birth rates aren't increasing the Muslim populations in the two respective countries but that Muslims are converting to Christianity in France and converts to Islam are abandoning their new faith - either reverting back to what they previously believed or simply finding something else.

When we look at the numbers, it appears your evidence that Islam is growing at more than 5000 converts per year in the UK seems pretty flimsy. Many converts must be reverting just like most are in the United States and the statistics are extrapolated from Scottish census figures and interviews based on a small sample of converts - it also doesn't help the UK report was funded by a Muslim group.

A new survey sponsored by a British Muslim organization estimates that about 5,200 people in the United Kingdom converted to Islam last year, part of a steady increase since 2001.

White British women made up the biggest number of converts, and the average age of conversion was 27.

The report, titled "A Minority Within a Minority," was issued by the Faith Matters organization and conducted by Kevin Brice, an office administrator at Swansea University.

Using figures drawn from the 2001 Scottish census, Brice estimates that the number of converts to Islam in the U.K. may have risen from around 60,000 in 2001 to up to 100,000 in 2010.

A key area of the study involved a survey of 122 converts in August and September. About 56 percent were white British and 62 percent were women.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/05/study ... -than-men/

Curious is that Whites are underrepresented in terms of converts to Islam. Many are probably Black/Caribbean and Indian. Also a majority are women. The conversion numbers are probably padded with people from India marrying a Muslim man from India or Pakistan and converting so they can get married (Islam is very segregationist when it comes to marrying/co-existing with people outside the religion whereas I don't believe this is a problem for Hinduism, so it's going to be the Hindu and not the Muslim who converts).
event horizon

eh, a long post that was short on stats.

Pew's research is based on some evidence and clearly shows the numbers of Muslims increasing.

I find that 56% of British converts being white to be a higher figure than most people would expect, I don't think this is under-representation at all, given that most of the UK population is a-religious in my experience.

Speculating on how many of the converts are doing so out of marriage doesn't invalidate the results. Many Catholic and Jewish converts are doing so for the same reason. Indeed, many church goers are going just for places in school (in the UK) - and even so, church attendance is going down.

Show us the stats eh, show us the stats.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Oct 03, 2011
here's video of the Church attack in Egypt. I believe this was the same church I posted a story on a few weeks ago where Muslims blockaded the Christian village because Christians wanted to renovate the 100 year old church:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... whc_oda0k#!

I guess those 'peace' talks between Muslims and Christians did not work.

dubai-politics-talk/christian-village-under-blockade-egypt-t47379.html
event horizon

Re: The Demise Of Islam Oct 03, 2011
eh - your last post is an example of trolling.

It appears to have nothing to do with herve's theory that Islam is on the decline, nor your lack of statistics in your previous post.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 25, 2011
I started to watch a show aired by TLC called "All American Muslim", and gave up, but I was surprise to see that a US channel would fall for this muzlim propaganda.
Well...it's not. American people are not buying, the show is a failure, muzlim propaganda does not work here.
18 of 20 advertisers pulled back and are no longer supporting the show.
"Advertisers fleeing 'All-American Muslim' 'propaganda': Sears, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, others drop support for program," by Bob Unruh for World Net Daily, November 22:

"The Learning Channel's new show 'All-American Muslim' is propaganda clearly designed to counter legitimate and present-day concerns about many Muslims who are advancing Islamic fundamentalism and Shariah law," the organization's report on its work said. "The show profiles only Muslims that appear to be ordinary folks while excluding many Islamic believers whose agenda poses a clear and present danger to liberties and traditional values that the majority of Americans cherish."

"The association's suggested message from consumers to sponsors said the show is trying to manipulate Americans into ignoring the threat of jihad and Shariah, which is Islamic religious law."

I am glad to see that islam will fail in america and that most of people do not beleive in the message of "peace" from muzlims.
How about the UK, when are they going to wake up?
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=370461
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 25, 2011
hervey baby - there was a rumour that you had been banned.

You are ranting again - and showing why loons get so upset when exposed to the truth. Remember how silly you looked when you thought an internet hoax about paedophillia weddings was true? I would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 25, 2011
Should more worried about demise of Christianity, more people are becoming agnostic and atheist than they are becoming muslims in the west.

America is still a predominantly Christian nation, but it's becoming both less Christian and less religious, according to the results of the new American Religious Identification Survey.

According to the poll, which came out today, the percentage of Americans who define themselves as Christian has dropped from 86 percent in 1990 to 76 percent in 2008.

In one of the most dramatic shifts, 15 percent of Americans now say they have no religion -- a figure that's almost doubled in 18 years. Americans with no religious preference are now larger than all other major religious groups except Catholics and Baptists.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=70410 ... s_vsbLTqnk

But I guess his problem is this:
A US federal jury in Florida has rejected claims by a former French intelligence officer that Dubai World abused the UAE's judicial process to extort money from him.... In particular, an audio recording of his alleged interrogation by Dubai Police led several prominent US and European papers to publish stories about Mr Jaubert's claims of abuse.

In cross-examination Mr Jaubert admitted that he created the recording, which he called a "re-enactment" at a Chinese restaurant in Florida, with two Yemeni men playing the roles of the interrogators.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwid ... rida-court

-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm --

Good stats here http://religions.pewforum.org/reports
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 26, 2011
...And you beleive the National is a reliable source over US Federal Court records :lol: . Dubai World lost their lawsuit, period, it cost them $12M, and my story stands even more authentic given their embarrassment trying to prove otherwise. First the recording was authentic, second, the lawsuit had nothing to do with it.
Now look over, who is bankrupt: Dubai World, where is Sultan : oblivion, just like I predicted it.
Finally what does that have to do with the demise of Islam.

The show is being dumped by advertisers, what does that tell you? that American people are not being muzlim propaganda, it s not working.

Now if you want to talk about christianity why don't you start another thread.

-- 1 seconds ago --

shafique wrote:hervey baby - there was a rumour that you had been banned.

You are ranting again - and showing why loons get so upset when exposed to the truth. Remember how silly you looked when you thought an internet hoax about paedophillia weddings was true? I would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson.

Cheers,
Shafique

Does it look like i am banned, you complained 5 times with Andy, and i am still here :lol:
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 26, 2011
:) hervey baby - you really must stop imagining things!!

I always laughed at your theories and certainly have never complained to Andy about your funny views, even the more extreme nazi ones. You admit freely to telling lies about me, and you imagine that internet hoaxes are real or that I create aliases to post.
dubai-politics-talk/israel-speech-truth-t47484-45.html#p387986

Is it true you fabricated some evidence in a chinese restaurant??!! Now, that is funny!

But hey, if it makes you feel like a man to imagine these things.. who am I to stop you. It is funny when you have to admit you're wrong..

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Fantasising that 150,000 Muslims left Islam does not explain why the population of Muslims in the UK is increasing and not decreasing.

One reason the for increasing numbers is due to the population explosion of Muslim immigrants having one baby every year, somethings two in one year.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^Perhaps you're right Bora - I presume you have some evidence to back up this theory that we could check out. How many of the increase in Muslim numbers are down to births and how many due to conversions? You obviously have looked into this and can give us an estimate.

I presume you are referring to twins being born in a year - unless you think Muslims have a less than 6 month gestation period! :)

It would be good to show herve what the breakdown of the INCREASE in Muslim numbers is - he's labouring under the fantasy that the numbers are declining (hence the title of the thread).

I still want to hear from herve about the Chinese restaurant incident above though - is it true??? :?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:^Perhaps you're right Bora - I presume you have some evidence to back up this theory that we could check out. How many of the increase in Muslim numbers are down to births and how many due to conversions? You obviously have looked into this and can give us an estimate.

Rather evasive remark for the man, who did some job for a community of Tower Hamlets. Moreover, the fertility rate all over Great Britain was in the document, you presented in the other thread about benefits of having huge offspring and running on dole at the same time.

The female members of your brotherhood there show the outstanding performance.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 27, 2011
shafique wrote:
I still want to hear from herve about the Chinese restaurant incident above though - is it true??? :?
Cheers,
Shafique

Of course NOT, I did not fabricate evidence, are you playing or are really dumb, to even imagine not getting jailed for playing a stunt like that in a US Federal Court.
So again, for your info, the whole lawsuit against me was a smear campaign to overcome the fact that they did not have a shred of evidence against me. They went after me because they wanted to seize my book. and failed!
The thread should be now the demise of DW :D .

My book is to be made a movie, the chinese restaurant was a re-enactment, but DW tried to spin the fact, a game you are expert in.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

So you didn't fabricate evidence but you DID stage a 're-enactment' in a Chinese restaurant in America. :?

Hmm... let's see the quote nucleus posted again:

A US federal jury in Florida has rejected claims by a former French intelligence officer that Dubai World abused the UAE's judicial process to extort money from him.... In particular, an audio recording of his alleged interrogation by Dubai Police led several prominent US and European papers to publish stories about Mr Jaubert's claims of abuse.

In cross-examination Mr Jaubert admitted that he created the recording, which he called a "re-enactment" at a Chinese restaurant in Florida, with two Yemeni men playing the roles of the interrogators.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwid ... rida-court

You admit to the second paragraph - so is the first paragraph also not correct too?

But back to this thread's topic.

Are you still going to claim (despite the statistics) that Islam is in decline? Do you agree with Bora's theory that the increase in numbers in the UK (for example) is mostly down to Immigrants who are Muslim having many children? (Which is a plausible theory, and I'm sure Bora has some numbers to show the breakdown)

RC - why is asking for the breakdown in the statistics of the increase in Muslim numbers being evasive? The statistics I've seen for the greater fertility rate amongst Muslim immigrants wasn't enough to explain the increasing numbers of Muslims in the population of the UK - and you'll recall that when we looked at the statistics, the fertility levels were lower in immigrants in the UK than in their native countries (which countered the theory that immigrants had children for benefits, rather than underlying cultural reasons).

In the UK, as we saw in previous threads, the number of white British women who converted to Islam is 100,000 (according to Daily Mail):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... faith.html

The article says that the numbers of converts is around 5000 a year. With approximately 2m British Muslims, I would not be surprised if the birth rates of Muslims is indeed greater than 5000 a year.. it's just that I haven't seen this figure (to my recollection). Muslim numbers are therefore increasing due to both conversions and births.. I'm just asking for clarifications of the numbers.

Herve is arguing that the numbers are in decline. He's wrong as usual.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 27, 2011
Glad that you are displeased by my actions, it shows they work. Unfortunately for you and your guise, I have all the rights in the world to write books and work on the production of my story on a movie. Trust me , there will be more re enactments, much more, only this time DW and lowlifes have exhausted their spins.

I have a new book, to be released this week: "The Boston Fracture"
Description:
"The discovery of a strange device on a remote beach in Puerto Rico puts FBI Agent Floyd Allister and CIA Master Spy Chance Flanagan on the trail of a terrorist sleeper cell hiding in America. Their pursuit takes them from the Middle East to South America and finally to Boston, Massachusetts, where the radical Islamists plan the worst terrorist attack in US history: a firestorm of apocalyptic proportions. The locations, the methods of the terrorists, the weapons of mass destruction, the underwater actions and the suicide submarines detailed in the story, all in an environment that reveals the irreconcilable differences between the West and Islam, are so real, it makes this politico techno action thriller sound like a wakeup call."

You should read it, you will love it, I guarantee you.

About this thread, You are wrong again, my thread is on the demise of islam, not the number of muzlims. it is irrelevant, you are irrelevant like always.
I just showed you in another thread that advertisers pulled their support when they saw this piece of propaganda. obviously, the muzlim message is NOT passing , and more and more people DISLIKE muzlims. In a not too distant future, muzlims will find themselves rejected, deported from the West, and they will be reduced to kill each other, which they do already on a regular basis. A priest burns a kuran in florida, crowds protest in pakistan and result in hundreds of deaths.

At last I am tired to repeat, so read, there is no mention of recording. I did not even bring my torture claim by Dubai police in US court, neither my original recording , because, the torture threats were made by the police, not DW, and no one can sue Dubai police. got it.?

you will notice on the court report that DW put 11 lawyers against me. 11!!!!, unheard!, I had only 1. even gigantic lawsuits, Emron, Total, tobacco, did not put so many lawyers. And they did not get me, I beat them all. :lol:

Date: 03-04-2011

Case Style: Herve Jaubert v. Dubai World

Case Number: 2:09-cv-14314-JEM

Judge: Jose E. Martinez

Court: United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida

Plaintiff's Attorney: William Thomas Hess, Hess & Heathcock, P.A., Stuart, Florida

Defendant's Attorney: Jon C. Cederberg, Faith Elizabeth Gay, Laith D. Mosely, A. William Urquhart and David L. Elsberg, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP, Los Angeles, California and Annette Cristina Escobar and Laith D. Mosely, Astigarraga Davis Mullins & Grossman, Miami, Florida

Description: Herve Jaubert on a tort theory Dubai World claiming that he was held in Dubai when a conflict arose between him and Defendant. He claimed that he eventually escaped and fled to India. Dubai World Counterclaimed claiming that Plaintiff breached a contract to build a recreational submarine. It claimed that it lost $31 million because of fraud and other wrongdoing by Jaubert.

Outcome: Plaintiff's verdict for $336,000.00. Dubai World Corporation lost on all 5 counts stated in its civil complaint against Palm Beach resident Herve Jaubert yesterday in the Federal Court, District of Southern Florida. Dubai World had sued Mr. Jaubert for breach of contract, fraudulent representation regarding his abilities as an expert submarine designer, negligent representation regarding same, breach of fiduciary duty and conversion. The jury found that Mr. Jaubert was not liable under any of these counts and found in Mr. Jaubert’s favor.The jury also found that Mr. Jaubert’s abuse of process claim against Dubai World was not supported by the evidence provided.

The judge had earlier ruled that Seahorse Submarines Int’l Inc. was liable for not completing 2 submarines it had contracted to sell to Dubai World subsidiaries and has awarded $336,000 to Dubai World against Seahorse Submarines Inc, and not Herve Jaubert.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 27, 2011
herve wrote:Glad that you are displeased by my actions, it shows they work.

Why all these fantasies herve?

I'm most amused by your antics - from dressing up as a woman to imagining conspiracies on DF. I have given you credit for sticking to your views and freely admitting to telling lies about me when they are exposed. I look forward to downloading the film so that I can laugh at the escape from Dubai bit and to see how many loony Mooslim refs there will be in it! ;)

I am less impressed when you try to spin yourself out of a corner - you've failed to show that Islam is in decline, and your latest argument about advertisers pulling their ads just smacks of desperation, and I'm struggling to see how this is relevant to your discredited argument.

As for your latest work of fiction - I'm glad you took my advice I gave you a long time ago on this forum that you should stick to writing fiction. Your active imagination is something I've commented on many times before.

As for your court case - your summary says that you lost your case against DW ('abuse of process claim') and DW lost their case against you 'breach of contract etc'). You weren't awarded any damages or costs - so it cost you money, didn't it?

:D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: ...you'll recall that when we looked at the statistics, the fertility levels were lower in immigrants in the UK than in their native countries (which countered the theory that immigrants had children for benefits, rather than underlying cultural reasons).

That's why the Muslim population in India and Pakistan raises for millions per year but anyway the fertility level in Tower Hamlets has always been much highed than the UK national average.

In addition, I am not surprised that the lion's share of converts are women. The changing religion for most of them had been the prerequisite for marrige from their future Muslim husbands. So the decision was taken under pressure, not according to her free will. Such a way, I assume, you added a lot of fat members to your gym. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

RC - great that there's no dispute that fertility rates of immigrants from India, Pakistan etc are lower in the UK than in their home countries, hence exposing the silly argument that immigrants are having kids for benefits.

I'm also in awe of your insights into the reasons why white women are converting. Again, perhaps you're right ... but you'll excuse me if I point out that you haven't actually produced any evidence to support your theory. ;)

But why quibble on the details? The main issue is that we all seem to be agreed that the Muslim population is rising (I mean, that's what the evidence shows), whilst hervey baby thinks Islam is in decline. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 28, 2011
More assaults like this one will definitively contribute to the demise of Islam.
A 10 years old girl was raped by a Muslim immigrant from Somalia. Dannish people are ready to take matters into their own hands and young Muslim immigrant men were warned to stay indoors.
Locals have delclared that they will take the streets in areas where the number of rapes are rising if the authorities in Denmark are not getting the situation under control. They take this position after the Danish police once again have shown that they either can’t or won’t – or don’t have the resources to – protect the Danish people from Muslim immigrants’ perverted desires.
http://www.cphpost.dk/news/national/525 ... girl-.html
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 28, 2011
shafique wrote:RC - great that there's no dispute that fertility rates of immigrants from India, Pakistan etc are lower in the UK than in their home countries, hence exposing the silly argument that immigrants are having kids for benefits.

Sir Shafique bin Servantes the Oliveira, when are you going to stop struggling against windmills?

Let's separate sheep from goats.

First of all the fertility rate of Indian women is lower than UK average and it was one of the points of the peer. Another one was that the income of newcommers from subcontinent are in agerage higher than national average. And, last but not least, Indian parents are very keen in giving their children good education. All those factors differ Indian emmigrants from Pakistani and Bangladeshi ones.

I did not say that Bangla and Pakistani families have children for benefits but that the government should not support "those cultural habbits" with money of other taxpayers.

I also challenged your statement that numerous kids and rampant migration are always possitive assert of any societry. At least, black teenagers in Tottenham and Asian violent youth in Tower Hamlets did not make your belieth real.

Reasonable explanation of having both of these groups as a support of the pension system, which is under pressure of aging UK population, doesn't work for Muslim emmigrants. As you can see they take more from the system than give back.
I'm also in awe of your insights into the reasons why white women are converting. Again, perhaps you're right ... but you'll excuse me if I point out that you haven't actually produced any evidence to support your theory. ;)

I am not sure that there is some stat about it but all known by me white women, who convert to Islam due to will of their husbands, continue drinking wine and don't pray every day. It's anecdotal evidence. I am sure you don't know such cases.
But why quibble on the details? The main issue is that we all seem to be agreed that the Muslim population is rising (I mean, that's what the evidence shows), whilst hervey baby thinks Islam is in decline. :roll:

You are right. Islam is rising due to huge fertility rate of Muslim women. Such a way they produce more and more poverty and instability in the countries like Afganistan and Bangladesh, which are the poorest in Euroasia. Pakistan is also not far from last in this ranking.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 29, 2011
Good stats here: http://www.pewforum.org/future-of-the-g ... urope.aspx

Muslims today account for about 6% of Europe’s total population, up from 4.1% in 1990. By 2030, Muslims are expected to make up 8% of Europe’s population. Although Europe’s Muslim population is growing, Europe’s share of the global Muslim population will remain quite small. Less than 3% of the world’s Muslims are expected to be living in Europe in 2030, about the same portion as in 2010 (2.7%).

In 20 years from 6% to 8% (only 2% increase). Some people are so desperate (or phobias) they pick on even little things.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 29, 2011
Nucleus wrote:In 20 years from 6% to 8% (only 2% increase). Some people are so desperate (or phobias) they pick on even little things.

The problem is that Muslims tend to create 'no-go areas" in the big European cities. Many donot integrate. Crime rate amongst them is disproportionally high. Those are not little things. A 2% increase in population means a much higher increase in crime, if things are going the way it goes now. Belittling it only has an opposite effect. Also, I cannot stand the knee-jerking reactions that everything is the fault of European society. Look at yourself, and see whats wrong with your society, how you teach the boys to have very screwed perceptions of girls. When a girl is walking in a short skirt and tight tank top, it really doesn't mean she is asking for it and that she should be harassed, especially not by some stupid ugly Rif mountain dude.
And don't cry foul, when you create trouble wherever you are, and then people donot let you in anymore.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums