27 Single Male Arrving In April

Topic locked
27 single male arrving in April Mar 27, 2006
I'm 27 yr old male single architect from Egypt and I this is my 1st time to go to any Arabian Country and I don't really know what to expect from Dubai in field of dating and fun. Can anyone give me an Idea ?

Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2006
Correct me if i am wrong but isn't Egypt part of the Arab Nation ??

Now, bugger off to a dating site or try this link,

www.iamgaggingforashagging.com or

www.sadanddesperatelylooking.com

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

missed one.. Mar 27, 2006
you missed one arnie... http://www.imhornyforamalecamel.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
well arnie he asked a decent question, I expect u give a decent answer to a newbie of the forum...... :x and then u talk abt respect!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
sniper420 wrote:well arnie he asked a decent question, I expect u give a decent answer to a newbie of the forum...... :x and then u talk abt respect!

he didnt ask a decent question, someone new on this forum in coming to dubai should be more interested in the general lifestyle/employment as opposed to on the first post asking about the dating and shagging scene ACTUALLY Sniper.

What did he expect us to say to such a stupid post.

Also why would an Arab be saying "this is my first time to Arabia"

Take your head out yer arse Sniper, no dont bother now, take it out on your 18th Birthday.

arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
arniegang wrote:
sniper420 wrote:well arnie he asked a decent question, I expect u give a decent answer to a newbie of the forum...... :x and then u talk abt respect!

he didnt ask a decent question, someone new on this forum in coming to dubai should be more interested in the general lifestyle/employment as opposed to on the first post asking about the dating and shagging scene ACTUALLY Sniper.

What did he expect us to say to such a stupid post.

Also why would an Arab be saying "this is my first time to Arabia"

Take your head out yer arse Sniper, no dont bother now, take it out on your 18th Birthday.

first this is romance forum and he was asking dating scene not f**scene,
second , after reading his post I thoguht he made a mistake in saying Arabian Gulf was Arabian country...

Third, u r an arse,
Fourth, old & arroganr
fifth so on and so forth............
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Sniper, it's still not a dating service either.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sniper, it's still not a dating service either.

did i say service he was asking dating scene........
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: 27 single male arrving in April Mar 27, 2006
Wafaey wrote:I'm 27 yr old male single architect from Egypt and I this is my 1st time to go to any Arabian Country and I don't really know what to expect from Dubai in field of dating and fun. Can anyone give me an Idea ?

Sniper you stupid child

Correct me if i am wrong but is the word "fun" inserted in his post or what?

It's the 3 letter word at the end of the penultimate sentence.

:roll: :roll:
arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
I seriously want the admins to remove that stupid filter. fun should be fun, not a euphemism for s.e.x. It causes problems when we post!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
but he didnt mean "fun" as in go karting, camping or socializing, he meant fun as in shagging within the context of "dating".

And, he has put his pic up as his avatar = looking for a date with "fun"
arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
arniegang wrote:but he didnt mean "fun" as in go karting, camping or socializing, he meant fun as in shagging within the context of "dating".

And, he has put his pic up as his avatar = looking for a date with "fun"

Well let me tell you something it is a lot of fuzz about nothing secondly yes I made a mistake stating that i never been to an arabian country. But when i say fun it is f*** fun any kind hanging out watching movies and anything that crosses your single track mind and when a girl posts her picture it is something nice and cool but when a guy posts his picture then he is a horny bastard right :twisted:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2006
Wafaey, write a post with the word s.e.x (without the periods in between) and you'll see how the filter works. Dubai Forums admins need to remove that filter!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
[quote="WafaeyWell let me tell you something it is a lot of fuzz about nothing secondly yes I made a mistake stating that i never been to an arabian country. But when i say fun it is f*** fun any kind hanging out watching movies and anything that crosses your single track mind and when a girl posts her picture it is something nice and cool but when a guy posts his picture then he is a horny bastard right :twisted:[/quote]

Made a mistake about visiting an Arab country Indeed, are you retarded??

Yea Right

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and for your information Mr Mistaken, girls or anyone else for that matter, dont generally post their picture at all, the word vanity springs to mind, if it is indeed your picture.

:roll: :roll:
arniegang

Mar 27, 2006
hey this is not the right way to welcome someone new here....i think he was not asking for dates here...he was just asking for whats the scene like which is a very normal question....welcome Wafaey....dating scene is pretty sad here.....
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2006
Wafaey wrote:but when a guy posts his picture then he is a horny bastard right :twisted:

wrong ... I like your picture :wink:

welcome Wafaey....dating scene is pretty sad here.....

hmm cadmus, are we lonely :D ??
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 27, 2006
cadmus wrote:hey this is not the right way to welcome someone new here....i think he was not asking for dates here...he was just asking for whats the scene like which is a very normal question....welcome Wafaey....dating scene is pretty sad here.....

Thank you cadmus finally something i can use. may i know why is it pretty bad? and i was wondering what is socially accepted and what isn't ?!!
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2006
Yeah, the pic is pretty nice. We could use a little more eye candy around here :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah, the pic is pretty nice. We could use a little more eye candy around here :wink:

phutttttttttttttt!!!!
arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
cadmus wrote:hey this is not the right way to welcome someone new here....i think he was not asking for dates here...he was just asking for whats the scene like which is a very normal question....welcome Wafaey....dating scene is pretty sad here.....

Thanks God! somebody can really understand english
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2006
arniegang wrote:
kanelli wrote:Yeah, the pic is pretty nice. We could use a little more eye candy around here :wink:

phutttttttttttttt!!!!

i know u wanna be THE man of the house but u can't match a 45 yr old man with 25 yr old hunk......if u do post ur pic here sometime let us know b4 hand.....like hurrican warning :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2006
Hey Wafaey...Dating scene is sad here but not dead.....it's possible through your friend circle only....you cant find girls in pubs, clubs etc. you might find them there...but you will have to pay for them...so i hope you understand what i am saying....get down here go out with your collegues make a friend circle and then rock on...

@EJ
yep i am lonely..but better be lonely than dead....hope HP did'nt see your msg :wink:

jk
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2006

tell me about it kenelli!! :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 28, 2006
not anymore :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2006
Hey, put the pic back! :wink:

Actually, I've met Mr. and Mrs. Arniegang and they are nice looking people. 8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 28, 2006
K

i will arrange the bribe bugger i mean bank transfer later today

arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
Well that sux!! I only came back to this post to check out his avatar again and again and again.... :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 28, 2006
Gab and K

you pair of hussies you

arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
well beauty is in the eye of the beholder :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2006
I seen your pic, and you are certainly easy on the eyes :)
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance