Sami Yousef

Topic locked
sami yousef Oct 14, 2004
hey!! ya every1
jus wanted to ask whether any1 heard the song 'AL MUA'LIM' by Sami Yousef ---- its a really nice song i recomend u to hear :D

and for those ppl who hv already heard it can u plz tell me where i could find the ringtone for it or where i could download the song 'coz thts the only song for which i cant find a site to download or get the ringtones for :wink: 8)

thnx :)

juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 19, 2004
just buy the ringtone off these newspaper add that they keep out it will cost like 5dhs or osmething like that
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 19, 2004
AL Mualim is not available on the adverts that they give in the paper - btw "these" papers - what papers ????
i too have been looking for ringtone for that nasheed + melodytv has it on their site but it doesnt sound the same - kinda crappy actuallly ...so juiee if u ever find out post it so we know too .... thanx
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 20, 2004
i meant the local papers eg; khaleej times , gulf news , al khaleej etc

and if you dont get it off the papers you could go to the mobile shops in town if u living in dubai down in Nasser square there is dozens of shops down there that will upload tones,games wallpappers video clips onto ur mobile and also there alot of shops down in satwa.... and if ur sorry asss is living in sharjah that the old spinneys round about and jamal abdul nasser road are good places to check ..... or just head down to axiom in city center...
i mean i understand your cheap asses are looking to get it for free off the net but its tough to find it now a days as selling tones is a major buisness for the mobile suppliers down here so belive me it aint easy to get it for free of the net... god damnn ppl spend a couple of bucks every now an then otherwise u might end up goin 6ft below with it
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 20, 2004
y do u hv to use ass and such words cant u for once talk wiotout faul lang and specially on a topic like this

Oct 20, 2004
I live in DUBAI and i dont mind spending money on something i want - like i said before - Money aint worth it!
if it was available in the mobile shops and in the newspapers it wouldnt be posted here now would it ?!
It is a real sorry state if u think everyblody is a dimwit.
If u dont know the answer dont reply - its not a necessity :roll:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 21, 2004
aight aight my bad :lol: :lol:

but it is available just give me your memory card and ill get it done for you

right now i can only remember the name of one the shops in sharjah its called hamsat mobiles next to emirates computers they do it there
and ill check the names of the shops in dubai an there locations an number an ill post it up here

and baby you know i aint no dimWIT i mean my witt is glitterific it shines its soo damnn bright so why you sayin its all dim

i mean i was born with the curse to just curse and if you dont like my verse drive me away in a hearse but dont curse my soul cause its hard to nurse makes me worse my curse will burst ( T is silent like burs ) then you gonna call me the zeplin of the fcuk curse with the verse that u might gonna have to nurse so dnt let this shit here get more nasty with the drasticularcurse

u feelin that
hahaha common laugh it allittle laughter aint a thing

and ohh yeah alviii
the sayin is

MONEY AINT A THING BLAAAAZING BLAAAZING (bling)
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2004
look at tha fool tryina act funny damn u got some corny jokes ass hahahahah & for real i would just eat u if it is a girl thang here anyways tha saying is...
BLING BLING MONEY AINT A THANG, IF U ASK ME AGAIN ILL TELL U THA SAME .....

THA DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 22, 2004
lol i thnk u guys forgot abt the subject of the forum ----- where can i get the RINGTONES of sami yousef

and ish dont jus butt in in everythin no1s gonna laf at ya if u dont comment on somethin its okay to jus shut up once in a while dont pass ur stupid comments and become the member of the lafin stock!!!!! :wink: :lol:
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2004
hahahahaha u juss made me laugh look at this broke punk lookin for ring tone on the net, the hell wrong wit u go & get them from them shops J stated above & if u cant afford it die....

ps. am givin charity every friday hope to see u outta tha mosque aiiite
( ill hook u up wit 10, 5 for the ringtone & the other wit my autograf lo0ol )

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2004
wel ish i cheked the place tht jamal mentioned and they dont provide it there ' sami yousef>

and ish either post somethin tht is relevant to the topic < even if ur not sure like jamal > dont post nythin at all
it will highly appreciated!!!
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat