Investors Needed - Opening Call Centers/Help Desks

Topic locked
Investors Needed - Opening Call Centers/Help Desks Feb 29, 2004
I and a friend of mine have a rough idea of Opening a Call Center/Help Desk in Dubai . After looking out and collecting a little info , i have found that .. only a 2-8 % are in call center / Help Desk Buisness . Major companies like Microsoft , IBM or others handle their own Call centers in dubai .. where as.. others hire Call center and marketing companies..

We have offices , systems , sponsors and everything we need to start up.But we are not pretty sure about it or making it the final plan to start up with this.. since we are requiring a little finance ..

We are looking out for some Serious Investor who would like to invest in this ... and make out a good buisness from this ... after all Call centers have good scope in buisness...

Just for your information .. what i know is that Hertz Rent a Car , in Dubai , Pays 48000 for call center handling each month .. So does the rest companies in market ....

So if anyone interested or would like more information ,please contact me .. @ aanic@emirates.net.ae ...

I will post more information when i get time ....

Regards .

Ahamed Abdullah
AANiC Inc

ahamed
Dubai chat master

Job needed in call center in Dubai Oct 22, 2004
Hi,
Hope that you are fine.I saw posting here in the form.Tell me do you need people also for the job there. I am working here in Pakistan and i have enough expierience.I have catered both inbound and outbound campaigns. Tell me is there any way i can help

Best Regards,
DEADMAN
deadman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

interested Oct 27, 2004
me too! I've been in an international call center industry for almost two years now here in the Philippines, (sales, customer service and help desk), both outbound and inbound, if you need help, just let me know, thanks!
urgudfella

Re: interested Oct 27, 2004
urgudfella wrote:me too! I've been in an international call center industry for almost two years now here in the Philippines, (sales, customer service and help desk), both outbound and inbound, if you need help, just let me know, thanks!
and by the way.... here's my email urgudfella@yahoo.com

interested Nov 13, 2004
Hi,

I am from Philippines and working in a call center for two years now. I handled several accounts both inbound and outbound but more on customer service. I am an Account Supervisor and please inform me if you have job opening for any positions and I would be very glad to apply. My email address is ma_odessa_o_laverez@yahoo.com .

Thanks.
maodessa

Toll Free Number Apr 18, 2005
Just need some of your views……

If I acquire a toll free # in Dubai and divert all the call to Pakistan through the internet backbone ( in the same way most of the call centers of USA and UK works now a days) is it possible in case of Dubai. Did Etisalat allowed this ….??

If yes then how to go about it …??
callaa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investors Needed - Opening Call Centers/Help Desks Apr 16, 2010
All agents ho worked in call center Philippines are well trained in Inbound and outbound calls.
vimin15
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investors Needed - Opening Call Centers/Help Desks Apr 19, 2010
Working at call centers philippines is really awesome! It's help many laid-off workers, as well as train individuals for better communication.
samwalker
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk