Cheapest Car Painting?

Topic locked
Cheapest car painting? Mar 22, 2011
Hi, where can i get a cheap paint job for my old car? Need to change color entirely to make the old car look new. Anyone has any contacts? So far cheapest i found for a 2 door coupe is approx dhs 4k.

ruzz1
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Cheapest car painting? Mar 23, 2011
Why do you want to change the colour of the car? It will be cheaper to paint the car in the same colour as they won't do inside the doors and under the boot lid.

I think there are workshops which will paint a car for less than that, but I suggest you check the quality first.

In my experience in this country they use cheap paint which goes on with lots of imperfections then they spend hours (or days even) rubbing it back with emery paper and deep cut polish. If you want to leave out the second step, your car will look a bit funny, but it will be cheap. I have seen some funny looking respray jobs in this country.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Cheapest Car Painting? Mar 24, 2011
Want to change color to make it look different than current, just a change of look.
ruzz1
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Cheapest Car Painting? Jun 30, 2011
*BUMP* could someone please suggest a few cheap garages that do cheap painting?
xsijux
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Cheapest Car Painting? Jul 03, 2011
xsijux wrote:*BUMP* could someone please suggest a few cheap garages that do cheap painting?

There are lots of garrages in Um Ramool who will do it, typical price will be about 4k for a colour change and 3k if you want to keep the same colour.

If you find somone who will do it cheaper than that, I doubt they will spend a lot of time doing the cut and polish afterwards.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto