Best Dressed Filly

Topic locked
Best dressed filly Mar 26, 2006
I just read that at the star-spangled money-go-round, the Dubai World Cup, the judges voted the Best Dressed Lady as 22-year-old Tereza Charvatova, wearing a red and white spotted dress from RIVER ISLAND.

The shop manager from Prague, Czech Republic, won $5,000 (Dh18,361) in BurJuman gift vouchers and gushed: “I am totally shocked. I didn’t expect to win." I bet she was and I bet the the claws were out among the designer-gear bridgade in their finery. MEEEOOOWWW!

Next they'll be picking a winner decked out from the local Everything's A Quid shop :D !

I know exactly what's going to happen now... some indignant girl is going to come on here telling me how she gets all her gear at River Island and how classy it is and how I should take a running jump off the top of the Burj.... well tact never was one of my strong points :D

GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Best dressed filly Apr 04, 2006
can we see the pics?

GoodBai wrote:I just read that at the star-spangled money-go-round, the Dubai World Cup, the judges voted the Best Dressed Lady as 22-year-old Tereza Charvatova, wearing a red and white spotted dress from RIVER ISLAND.

The shop manager from Prague, Czech Republic, won $5,000 (Dh18,361) in BurJuman gift vouchers and gushed: “I am totally shocked. I didn’t expect to win." I bet she was and I bet the the claws were out among the designer-gear bridgade in their finery. MEEEOOOWWW!

Next they'll be picking a winner decked out from the local Everything's A Quid shop :D !

I know exactly what's going to happen now... some indignant girl is going to come on here telling me how she gets all her gear at River Island and how classy it is and how I should take a running jump off the top of the Burj.... well tact never was one of my strong points :D
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Hmm...Prize fund: $7 million
Outfits by Poundstretcher?

I understand it was a photo finish, but the young filly in question won by a "head"...allegedly!

:wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dubai Knight wrote:Hmm...Prize fund: $7 million
Outfits by Poundstretcher?

I understand it was a photo finish, but the young filly in question won by a "head"...allegedly!

:wink:

Knight

i get it, many wont

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat