How To Survive A Break Up?

Topic locked
How to Survive a Break Up? Mar 26, 2006
i read and heard alot about surviving break ups ...nothing really works ...how can u move on in a very tough country like dubai when you 're alone most of the time? :?: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them and Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, they get you so high."

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

hehehehehhe Mar 26, 2006
you need to get some weed man...you know what you do? you BE A MAN AND DEAL WITH IT. move on, ur a man, not a mouse.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
Just Remember, Jack Daniles is your old friend in the end!
cangroups
Dubai Forum User

Re: hehehehehhe Mar 26, 2006
Kitster wrote:you need to get some weed man...you know what you do? you BE A MAN AND DEAL WITH IT. move on, ur a man, not a mouse.

i am a woman dear...read between the lines :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

metaphoricly Mar 26, 2006
i was also speaking metaphoricly...man woman, dont make a difference...goes both ways...uhmmm...yea, i read between the lines...did you read between mine?
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

metaphoricly Mar 27, 2006
i was also speaking metaphoricly...man woman, dont make a difference...goes both ways...uhmmm...yea, i read between the lines...did you read between mine?
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
http://www.allthatwomenwant.com/dumped.htm

try this- survival guide!

Good Luck!
vixnax
Dubai Forums Member

Re: metaphoricly Mar 27, 2006
Kitster wrote:i was also speaking metaphoricly...man woman, dont make a difference...goes both ways...uhmmm...yea, i read between the lines...did you read between mine?

Stop backpeddling like an arsehole Kitster - no one can read between your lines because you mentioned MAN 3 times.

You thought she was a bloke :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

...err... Mar 27, 2006
i talk to a girl like a guy...doesnt make any different :P
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: ...err... Mar 27, 2006
Kitster wrote:i talk to a girl like a guy...doesnt make any different :P

are you bi-s£xual then Kitster ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mar 27, 2006
like i said in the other thread...you are hopeless...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...no im not by the way :P
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
No girl wants to be spoken to like a guy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hmmm... Mar 27, 2006
talk about a double standard. :) but yes...inside this thick skull, i do know that :)
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
Hey Kitster, maybe Arnie is spot on with the bi-s3xual thing - Proof:

- You actually bothered to deny
- Your weird Avtaar

Maybe, you don't know about it yet.... :wink:

BTW I never post in this tone...it just a little tit for tat for being so rude to a broken hearted woman
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No girl wants to be spoken to like a guy.

ok what does "spoken to like a guy" mean? Is it the way u talk to HP? But that's talking to an animal! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Oh HP again...does that mammal deserve this much attention...

But then again....I guess any other species of animals who are living w/o a brain would be talked about...

Yuck I am beginning to sound like him. Okay I promise not to post like this again.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 27, 2006
AFG wrote:Oh HP again...does that mammal deserve this much attention...

But then again....I guess any other species of animals who are living w/o a brain would be talked about...

Yuck I am beginning to sound like him. Okay I promise not to post like this again.

HAHAHAHA AFG u have made my day! HAHAHAHAHA :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Sorry to come back to the original conversation, :)

Try chocolate, it's ggod for your moral, because of the magnesium contained inside + it taste good...

If u're preocupied about ur shape, u can also get magnesium in tabs, try lithium too.

otherwise, the only thing that will do u good is time and support from ur friends...

If u feel like it, find urself a nice, gentle guy, (yes they exist, I know a few)

Hope i helped.
ilfab
Dubai Forums Member

Re: hmmm... Mar 27, 2006
Kitster wrote:talk about a double standard. :) but yes...inside this thick skull, i do know that :)

come on dear like they said : Man Man , Man no need for lines ...do u have any doubt about ur sexuality ..ooh for the record in case u didnt know Women ARE different than men :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 27, 2006
ilfab wrote:Sorry to come back to the original conversation, :)

Try chocolate, it's ggod for your moral, because of the magnesium contained inside + it taste good...

If u're preocupied about ur shape, u can also get magnesium in tabs, try lithium too.

otherwise, the only thing that will do u good is time and support from ur friends...

If u feel like it, find urself a nice, gentle guy, (yes they exist, I know a few)

Hope i helped.

ooh thanks well i used to be a chocaholic but for some odd reason i stopped and i know what i need : THE FULL SEASON OF SEX AND THE CITY wohoooo :blob2: and break ups are good its another experience u just need to get used toe idea"a week" oh about the nice guys my ex was ....but i am not too nice :wink: heheheh
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 28, 2006
Yeah its hurting...and the ppl who have experience it onlee can feel what it is...anyways you jus got to move on...a little words for you...

"Love is Just Lyke Lyfe. Its not always easy and it does not always bring happiness.... but when we do not drop living, why should we Drop Loving!" I believe that true love will last forever... if it doesn't it just means there's someone else out there who loves you more."
Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 28, 2006
Carol_eyez wrote:Yeah its hurting...and the ppl who have experience it onlee can feel what it is...anyways you jus got to move on...a little words for you...

"Love is Just Lyke Lyfe. Its not always easy and it does not always bring happiness.... but when we do not drop living, why should we Drop Loving!" I believe that true love will last forever... if it doesn't it just means there's someone else out there who loves you more."

I went through a major bust up crisis a couple of years ago and it STILL hurts a bit. I was given 2 very useful pieces of advice at the time and I still hold to them:

1. The break up was meant to happen because you were not destined to be together, so you must be destined to be with someone else.

2. In the times of most anguish, do whatever you need to do...to stay sane.

Everyone tells me to keep looking, so I'll pass that gem on also.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 29, 2006
how to survive a break up??

get a new boyfriend!! duh :lol: :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 29, 2006
easternjewel wrote:how to survive a break up??

get a new boyfriend!! duh :lol: :lol:

hmmmm it didnt cross my mind :shock: heheheh ... the question was about wondering ....new boyfriend? hmm not a bad idea not so soon i need to finish the :" “It takes half the amount of time you dated someone to get over them.” theory so there is another week ...i will see after wards :twisted: twisteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

...get a vibe... Mar 30, 2006
hehehhehehe...get a vibe. :)
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
Well i did experience that before-breaking up, and its really painful..yah, at first...ive been with this guy for 8 years. I survive it for only a month.

Well, just do shopping, go to spa, be beautiful, dress up and make yourself worth it, do dating and find a boyfriend (thats optional), you dont have to look for it immediately, just wait for the right person to come.

Just think that he is not worth it and she loss the most beautiful and ever gorgeous as you are. Think positive!
tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2006
tintin wrote:Well i did experience that before-breaking up, and its really painful..yah, at first...ive been with this guy for 8 years. I survive it for only a month.

Well, just do shopping, go to spa, be beautiful, dress up and make yourself worth it, do dating and find a boyfriend (thats optional), you dont have to look for it immediately, just wait for the right person to come.

Just think that he is not worth it and she loss the most beautiful and ever gorgeous as you are. Think positive!

thanks but its not a major break up, we are friends and he is a good guy a really good guy ..ya3ni no hard feelings what so ever ... i love shopping and i do it any way ...and our break up was upon our descision both ...i will always keep him as a friend and he will too ... its not easy to find quality people in this life , “But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

...HUH? Mar 30, 2006
“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

id have to agree with this...thats why i believe, when you're together with someone, its best to show them the absolute worst that you can be, then after they survive that...you give them the best of you...trouble with a lot of people now is that they show their goodside first...or model temselves as close to the other person's ideal man/woman...then...after a while with being with someone...they immediately turn into someone else (or show their true colors)...which promts the question "whatever happened to that person i met?"
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: ...HUH? Mar 30, 2006
Kitster wrote:“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

id have to agree with this...thats why i believe, when you're together with someone, its best to show them the absolute worst that you can be, then after they survive that...you give them the best of you...trouble with a lot of people now is that they show their goodside first...or model temselves as close to the other person's ideal man/woman...then...after a while with being with someone...they immediately turn into someone else (or show their true colors)...which promts the question "whatever happened to that person i met?"

after reading ur posts ......I seriously doubt u ever had a date......if u did....then u returned with a red cheek or cheeks..........not due to kissing but smacking!!!!!!!!! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

... Mar 30, 2006
tsk tsk tsk...did you get that from a personal experience snipy? awww...need a hug?

no thanks my new gf gives all hugs and smootches I want :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance