Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed?

Topic locked
Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 03, 2011
Red Chief wrote:
Bethsmum wrote: They both went to boarding school in the UK while I worked full time to pay for it with a big contribution from the Army.

You defenitely have very little mathernal instinct. I don't quite understand what you are proud of. I hope your career was worth it. :wink:

My goodness Red Chuff.............................its maternal not mathernal.

Mathernal is an institute for the study of algebriac logerithms and trigonomical theory.

You are indicating that BM has very little mathematical knowledge, was that your intention?

-- Tue May 03, 2011 11:52 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:Patience the point is in the sacrifice. Giving up a career for the sake of one's children when one could have easily afforded day care or maids IS the point and someone failing to see that is the FAIL here.

As for belittling and low blows, thats just the gob's modus operandi so ignore that

Sacrifice DDS???????????

I appreciate that education in your country was only for the few.

Better to keep with your mother tongue than corrupt the English language.

spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Thank you very much for your interference but I prefer nurses, not teachers. :oops: Can you change the dress or feathering?
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Thank you very much for your interference but I prefer nurses, not teachers. :oops: Can you change the dress or feathering?
8) 8) 8)

Red Chuff, it was not so long ago that teachers travelled throughout the world offering services by charity only.

One would have thought that with your constant mistakes you would have looked on my opinion as educational as opposed to interference.

Its difficult to keep everybody happy in this constantly changing world we live in.

If you are happy being viewed as the forum thicko I will discontinue my services on your posts.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Thank you very much for your interference but I prefer nurses, not teachers. :oops: Can you change the dress or feathering?
8) 8) 8)

Red Chuff, it was not so long ago that teachers travelled throughout the world offering services by charity only.

One would have thought that with your constant mistakes you would have looked on my opinion as educational as opposed to interference.

Its difficult to keep everybody happy in this constantly changing world we live in.

If you are happy being viewed as the forum thicko I will discontinue my services on your posts.

Oi you! Could you please appreciate that some posters first language might not be English? Who appointed you corrector of all things written? You might also want to look at your own sentence structures and basic grammar, because much of it is bloody appalling!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
spellcheckergirl wrote:
8) 8) 8)

Oi you! Could you please appreciate that some posters first language might not be English? Who appointed you corrector of all things written? You might also want to look at your own sentence structures and basic grammar, because much of it is bloody appalling!

Please mind your tone young lady your manners are shocking.

What has it got to do with you if I volunteer corrections of posts?

Red Chuff needs my help, and its free I may add.

Also on a legal note and non educational, please look aup the forum rules.....................ENGLISH, not Engleze, tagalog, Hindu, Urdu or whatever Stani language one can imagine.

A reminder, mind your manners!
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

1. no one asked you to volunteer
2. no one wants you to volunteer
3. Americanisms are not CORRECT English

Thank you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:1. no one asked you to volunteer

Thank you.

Well I'm here, so suck this little lady!
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:1. no one asked you to volunteer

Thank you.

Well I'm here, so suck this little lady!

I'd rather not suck anything of yours thank you very much! Who knows where you've been! :pukeleft:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

spellcheckergirl wrote:
8) 8) 8)

Well well. I don't know your nationality but it is Englishmen who like to teach the most. I can say to you the same as to your previous collegue and I hope you'll get it right.

:thefinger:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 04, 2011
Spellcheckergirl: Why dont you go and sit on a hot brick to cool off a little? You are also one of the smelly monkeys pretending to be white. Sorry, but its showing, you are not very convincing! :P
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Spellcheckergirl: Why dont you go and sit on a hot brick to cool off a little? You are also one of the smelly monkeys pretending to be white. Sorry, but its showing, you are not very convincing! :P

So much for the amnesty, didnt last long did it????????????????????.

Usual culprits will pop their heads up to de-rail threads, DDS, Zwanker. Red Chuff,etc.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
zonker wrote:Spellcheckergirl: Why dont you go and sit on a hot brick to cool off a little? You are also one of the smelly monkeys pretending to be white. Sorry, but its showing, you are not very convincing! :P

Usual culprits will pop their heads up to de-rail threads, DDS, Zwanker. Red Chuff,etc.

You started teaching ENGLISH without notification what ghetto you came from. Probably in Bronx it's acceptable to call people like you call us but if you had read bold script you would have recognized that it's DUBAI forum.

After all those name-calling I doubt that you can teach the right version of English. :wink:

The pearls are over. Bye.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

spellcheckergirl wrote:

The only ones that count are those that committed to amnesty. We are going to let those who want to continue to ride the wave to do so. :wink:

We can only hope they will take it to FC and keep it amongst themselves. Otherwise, let's just sit on our hands and show restraint (and maturity) by ignoring them. The only thing they will prove is their intent.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: let's just sit on our hands and show restraint (and maturity) by ignoring them.

Who are "us"? Why would not you follow your own advice instead of stirring up your cauldron, YOUR HIGHNESS? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dillon, I applaud your efforts at bringing this together but as expected....................................

Bora, SPG , Kanelli etc etc had the posts to support your efforts, but as SPG stated the usual chavs DDS, red chief Zonker will never let a flow of conversation go along.

Thread dead I would say so its back to the same ols same old. (that was intentional repetitiveness SPG).
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Dillon, I applaud your efforts at bringing this together but as expected....................................

Bora, SPG , Kanelli etc etc had the posts to support your efforts, but as SPG stated the usual chavs DDS, red chief Zonker will never let a flow of conversation go along.

Thread dead I would say so its back to the same ols same old. (that was intentional repetitiveness SPG).

Eventually I've taught you the correct spelling of our names. You see it's a two-way road.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:Dillon, I applaud your efforts at bringing this together but as expected....................................

Eventually I've taught you the correct spelling of our names. You see it's a two-way road.
8) 8) 8)

Taught me spelling?

If you look at my post I spelled the names correctly Chuff
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Yeah we can see how much of an effort your making in several threads. Mr Drew Peasizedc0ck

No one has said anything inflamatory since D's thread other than your "buddy" SPG and you, and yet you go about moaning everywhere Oh lookys D another thread has been thrashed.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 05, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Yeah we can see how much of an effort your making in several threads. Mr Drew Peasizedc0ck

No one has said anything inflamatory since D's thread other than your "buddy" SPG and you, and yet you go about moaning everywhere Oh lookys D another thread has been thrashed.

Oh do stop in Munchkin! You really can't pull anyone about going of topic when you are always such a misery guts. Why the only time I've seen you put a smile on that clock of yours when you drifted off on a romantic tale about pilots :D
Bethsmum

Hmmm.....can feel more hot air blowing this way. Seems like that old wind bag has sprung a leak, again !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Hmmm.....can feel more hot air blowing this way. Seems like that old wind bag has sprung a leak, again !

Now don't be rude Munchkin! Is that any way to talk about Aunty BM :D

Well seeing as this started as fluff I see it has got to 12 pages LOL.

An update on the OP! Mohammed the torso is still BBMing Beth. What a nice person he appears to be!
No tears from Beth when we left Dubai, what a mature girl she is, she makes BM very proud.
We were in the car this morning when she read out his latest message which read along the lines of 'when ever I look at your face, my heart feels as if it will stop'. Oh young love! How sweet!

I have told Beth to stop refering to Mohammed as 'My future husband'. :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat