Can Unmarried Couples Live Together In Dubai???

Topic locked
Can unmarried couples live together in Dubai??? Sep 19, 2004
Guys out there...
Can anunmarried couple live together in Dubai?

Kimo

Sep 19, 2004
yes unmarried couples are allow to LIVE in dubai aslong as they live speratly. :D

i'm sure you meant are they allow to live together tho answer to that is yes. no one will ask to begin with but even if they did its yes.
FAKESPIKE

Sep 19, 2004
Good. Has it been seen before cases of marriages between mixed religions?
what does the law there have to say about that?
To make it short.. I'm muslim, got a christian gf..back home we're not allowed to get married
what are the chances here? do we still follow our law at this case? think yes..what do u have to tell me?!
thx

Sep 20, 2004
yea u can staywit ur gurl & u can do wateva as long she aint bringin me & J in tha crib.

kimo yea u can marry ur christan gf here shit is allow in islam u can even marry a jew its all good but wit tha intention of turnin her to islam after u get married aiiite, if i was u i would convince her before we get married hahahh u gotta be a playa hahahahahah get it playa play her mind even if u luv her word tha motha neva been played hahahahh

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 20, 2004
ISH, i dont think u get it man...but thanks anyway!

Sep 21, 2004
damnn thats the first time ISH actually had a piece of proper advice for someone

hahaha nigga high for sure
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 21, 2004
Well, yes, must admit, it was a surprise!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 21, 2004
the first evidence of signs of intelligence!
yay this is more exciting then the discovery of intelligent life outside the earth.

ok now that was dorky...
FAKESPIKE

Sep 21, 2004
He must have been having one of those "blonde moments", hahahahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 21, 2004
u fake china town, made in hong kong, sellout tryna say its a surprise hahahah punk wateva ill take me a minute ill take u a light year ya hear so f***k u hahahahh & guest wat u sayin i didn get u punk i juss gave u tha whole deal ass...
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 21, 2004
but they are damn good fakes! :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 22, 2004
i must say i agree i guys gots the best anyways.
if you look closely at the chinese flag in small print at the botton right it says

"if you can make em, we can fake em"

i love that moto, u guys are great at what you do. i would be broke if it wasnt for you. so from a greatfull customer thank you china and china men!
FAKESPIKE

Sep 22, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:i must say i agree i guys gots the best anyways.
if you look closely at the chinese flag in small print at the botton right it says

"if you can make em, we can fake em"

i love that moto, u guys are great at what you do. i would be broke if it wasnt for you. so from a greatfull customer thank you china and china men!

U know what the trouble is. People still go into LV and all the high end shops and buy the real thing! madness, complete and utter madness! Why, when u can get Class A copies for a fraction of the price, and whose gonna know?

PS: I am English by the way! hahahahahahahahahaha i.e. white skin.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 22, 2004
u know why people go to lv gucci store's coz punk money aint a thang & juss to floss but to me its all bout tha husstle i husstle & then i floss 'em hahhahaha doin it gangsta like that u heard that & dont let my cloths the car or the hoes i got fool u coz its all being paid for & ur shit is still tagged skin head hahahahhahahha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 22, 2004
Respect to that Ish, me old mukka! hahahahahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 22, 2004
Actually No ... it is n Islamic country(like DUH!!) n adultery is a grave sin - i mean it, so unless u dont intend on telling anyone that u are not married u can live together.....but officially u cant ...good luck + it will be vvery difficult to get a visa for u can not sponsor ur gf- only wife and daughter.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 08, 2004
ish wrote-marry ur christan gf here shit is allow in islam u can even marry a jew its all good but wit tha intention of turnin her to islam after u get married aiiite,

that is all true ish but u have missed out one really important fact which is the jewish or christian girl friend has to be a virgin.and for some reason i don't think that yr girlfriend is.
hey its up to u what u decide to do with yr life and i will not judge but as a muslim my part about informing u about how allah will.
don't listen to me i don't care.before any of u diss my mom for being white i think i should tell u that my mom and family were very strict christian family.they never drubk alchol,wore modest clothes,vegatarians,never used drugs visited church regularly.
my mom was a virgin until she married my dad and now is is a muslim.
laila k m

Oct 08, 2004
i know that i made a lot od stupid mistakes and some of it don't make sense but i'm sure your'll understand what i'm saying.
laila k m

Oct 09, 2004
i hate religious discussions....
i have a feeling the buddah are right and we all going to get screwed....
FAKESPIKE

Oct 09, 2004
Liela - just so u know the girl doesnt have to be a virgin !! she could be a divorcee or a widow - plus muslims are non-veg - we eat MEAT so she doesnt have to be a vegetarian either -
the only vital thing is she turns to a muslim after(before - not sure on that) they get married - Jews and Christians are allowed as those are the only two religions that Islam recongnizes.
the answer to the initial questions would be:
No unmarried couples cannot live together in Dubai regardless of what religion they follow.
Everyone needs a visa to stay here..the types of visas that they issue in this country are:
Visit Visa- aimed @ tourists but lots of Job seekers abuse this visa
Employment Visa- for expats working in the UAE - these visas can issued only by companies.
Residence Visa- for families of Expats working in the UAE- these visas can be issued by individuals but only for first family - that is - wife, parents & kids. (not sure if u can sponsor ur siblings).
nymore questions ...feel free to ask .
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 11, 2004
see smrtd keep deletin my posts but thats my opinion foool aiiite & make sure u delete this tooo
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 12, 2004
dude any opinion is fine, just remove the spicy "bits and pieces" :twisted: that are extra and it stays here for years and years to come .

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Oct 12, 2004
u know wat u can delete all u want but am gonna win the tv aiite nuff luv u know that i luv u smrtd muuuuah hahahahahah

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Re: Can unmarried couples live together in Dubai??? Oct 15, 2004
Kimo wrote:Guys out there...
Can anunmarried couple live together in Dubai?

Is it permissible? No.
Do couples live together anyway? Yes.
How much trouble do you get into if caught? Unfortunately, that seems to depend on your nationality. You might go to jail for a month or more. Or you are told you have to get married. Or nothing.

Like a lot of things in Dubai, it's tolerated as long as you don't draw attention to yourselves. And don't talk about your boyfriend or girlfriend. Talk about your "husband" or "wife".

Oct 19, 2004
ISH damnn nigga these ppl is discrimnating on your ass i mean you should have a freedom of opinion dogg
but i guess just cause you a nigga just cause you black just u off the darkest shade around just cause ur ppl was inslaved just cause you all are refugees all around the world just cause you all is hip hopin ur way to cash
they dnt wanna listen to the shit u gots to say dogg
man u gots to stand up for ur right vatto dnt let them screw u up like that
even though i know u love smartd an shit but sometimes u gotta keep ur loved ones in place

anyways nuff with the bullshit

laila k loved ur reply sweety u turn me on when u talk all that innocent talk an no im not making fun of u or dissing i mean u just turnin a brother on big time
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 20, 2004
alvii-Liela - just so u know the girl doesnt have to be a virgin !! she could be a divorcee or a widow - plus muslims are non-veg - we eat MEAT so she doesnt have to be a vegetarian either -

i never said that a muslim had to be a vegetarian i just put that in so that u can understand how my mom is u know all 'goody goody'
u are right about the fact that u can marry widows and divorcees how ever if that lady has never married she is expected to be a virgin .sorry if i hadn't made my self clear.
laila k m

Oct 21, 2004
j ur da mistake of humanity hahahaha damn i like wen u get jealous of my posts & shit & how often they get deleted i know but its all good hahahah amean liela k said wat i said but in a proper way anyway get it this way i luv ur posts gurl hahahahahahha muuuuah
tha don
ish

ps. i know yall look real ugly hahahahhahahahah
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 29, 2004
ish i don't care if u think that i'm not nice looking cuz i know that i am.

laila k loved ur reply sweety u turn me on when u talk all that innocent talk an no im not making fun of u or dissing i mean u just turnin a brother on big time

i don't know if u were taking the mick any way i would not be able to date any normal people my father insists that ant of my friends or what u can call a boy friend i guess(u know in a very respectable way)has to earn or have parents earn over 70,000 pounds a year.
laila k m

Oct 29, 2004
opinion:

relationships have nothing to do with money.

You'd be dreaming if you think making a certain amount of money means something in terms of someone's relationship attributes.

Unrelated.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Oct 30, 2004
yo gurl were u livin in tha 18th century hahahah money aint a thing (blzaaang blzaaaang) bling 70k a year well thas ma lose change i make that of 4 or 5 moves on the streets & secondly if i go crazy & i do tha next move am neva existin hahahahha 70k damn i bet i would hustle that of u (if i see ur ugly ass) hahahahahhha & plus get ur punani on the 1st night hahahahhahah i aint jokin
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum