Glass Of Red Wine

Topic locked
glass of red wine Oct 09, 2004
where can I find a bar with a little life tonight after work?

youngman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 09, 2004
u know where open beach is? at the end of palm strip. there is a hotel there something like le meriden that where boudwair is but in and aroudn that area u get some pretty good bars. try it out
FAKESPIKE

Oct 10, 2004
hey dunno much abt bars and stuff BUT last time i chkd Boudoir was @ Dubai Marina - when did they move???? :wink:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 10, 2004
Cheers - maybe I will stick to my time out book!! x

Oct 10, 2004
hahaaa tell me first u wit a female (so i can join hahahah) then u take her there but if all alone then go to satwa where u get everything from wines to cheap ass vodka's aiiite
peace
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 12, 2004
ISH wrote:hahaaa tell me first u wit a female (so i can join hahahah) then u take her there but if all alone then go to satwa where u get everything from wines to cheap a#s vodka's aiiite
peace
tha don
ish

I need a drink and a good women!

Oct 12, 2004
go to ajman, ajman rocks!

Oct 13, 2004
THIS FOOL SENT ME AN EMAIL hahahahha sayin u wanted to have a drink wit me hahahahahaha listen if u are rich & willing to give ur money & wife or a** up then am down in havin a drink wit u hahahhahahah
go to ajman marina 3 days left hahahhahaha

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 19, 2004
Man any freaking bar is good for a drink u going there for the drink right so everywhere u go it all taste the same

but if u want a woman well by the way you rhyming up in here i can sense u can only holla at bitches and sluts so the place for you would be cyclone or somethin like that its both a bar an night club

and ISH tell that nigga if he payin for the drinks that we up for it man
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat