Fayz Attempts A Dubai Forums Meet,

Topic locked
Mar 07, 2006
okie here is the ultimate clincher....i have full collection of black sabbath and ozzy including live shows....choclate cakes are also there...

cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
Cadmus :angel13: :wink: Ahhhh!! :love5:
:wav:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 07, 2006
cadmus wrote:okie here is the ultimate clincher....i have full collection of black sabbath and ozzy including live shows....choclate cakes are also there...

is that yer best shot Cad - crap

this is wot you need to impress gabs

and this will take her off road, to the hidden mystical land of choccy

BEAT THAT!!

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 07, 2006
arniegang wrote:Besides which, he will not help her across the road and cut her food up.

:P

Shameless plug for Cad… The beauty of good chocolate is it melts in your mouth allowing you to savour every last ounce of goodness penetrating every taste bud and who crosses the street when you have a camel drawn carriage at your disposal.

Anybody who can serenade a girl with Maiden's Run to the hills has got you beat hands down
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 07, 2006
GAB wrote:Cadmus :angel13: :wink: Ahhhh!! :love5:
:wav:

you can be soooooooooo hurtful at times

:wink: :wink:
arniegang

Mar 07, 2006
^^ :D :D :D :D :D

[/quote]
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
^^ :D :D :D :D :D
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
fayz wrote:
arniegang wrote:Besides which, he will not help her across the road and cut her food up.

:P

Shameless plug for Cad… The beauty of good chocolate is it melts in your mouth allowing you to savour every last ounce of goodness penetrating every taste bud and who crosses the street when you have a camel drawn carriage at your disposal.

Anybody who can serenade a girl with Maiden's Run to the hills has got you beat hands down

I have a huge collection of Charles Aznavour so poo poo to you

arniegang

Mar 07, 2006
cadmus wrote:okie here is the ultimate clincher....i have full collection of black sabbath and ozzy including live shows....choclate cakes are also there...

Gabs or would you rather me tell you about that night in 1972, when i went to see Black sabbath on the "paranoid" tour.

Beat that Cad

:lol:
arniegang

Mar 07, 2006
Arnei do you think you can win a lady's heart just because you went to a concert 34 years ago...Do you know how many people were there at that concert....think if this is the criteria...

By the way i can play ne song of black sabbath myself...played paranoid live too....now learn atleast a few and then come back!

Gabs u like Nirvana too...oki i have kurt cobains biography,full collection including live chows
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
cadmus wrote:Arnei do you think you can win a lady's heart just because you went to a concert 34 years ago...Do you know how many people were there at that concert....think if this is the criteria...

By the way i can play ne song of black sabbath myself...played paranoid live too....now learn atleast a few and then come back!

I can play any black sabbath , INXS and Nirvana songs too So :P

Gabs u like Nirvana too...oki i have kurt cobains biography,full collection including live chows

Gabs i have got all these too and they are all signed by Kurt
:P :P

arniegang

Mar 07, 2006
So who is in the lead GABs?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 07, 2006
His biography was written after his death...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
i got the original manuscript with the signed authorisation by him to do the Bigraphy after his death

:P :P
arniegang

Mar 07, 2006
Arnei....never start a relationship on lies...thought you must learnt that with your experience.... :wink:

will neone tell me the final score!
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Meeting? Mar 07, 2006
Hey!

I have read most of ur messages for meeting. I am happy to hear that you guys had such nice meeting. but that is pity because I was out of dubai for my vacation. just got back a few days ago.
I use to post a few msg in this forum. I would like to meet new friends also. so when is next meeting? I would like to be there...

thanks,

Geraint
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 07, 2006
GAB wrote:Actually, that is a damn good photo of me!! :lol:
EJ!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!! OOps, I think you leit slip-now we all know!! :lol:

dont worry SNIPPIEEE, i wudnt tell any one that you have the tinest W**KIEEE

OOPSY, i feel soo bad now :lol: :lol:

hey GAB, adopt me, I see your gona be the "GAB Gates of Choco'soft" :D :lol: :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 07, 2006
Sorry couldn't make it to this one, I've knee surgery next week. But insha'Allah I'll make it to next one.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Ahhh including GAB, it makes three . Now since I am skillful in training Darwin's mates with low IQ I am showing a picotrial representaiton.

Yeah yeah for ppl with low IQ who want to know what is EJ doing under the table......she is having largest banana in entire universe of primates.............. :lol:

*sniper420 falls the ground to laugh his @rse offf!!!*

"EJ shocked and terrified under the table!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

as I said "largest banana in entire universe of primates" . Dont be terrified darl just learn to charm my snake like a good snake charmer.... :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2006
After much deliberation (BTW Charles Aznavour won you no Brownie points, Arnie!! :shock: :lol: ) and despite the gifts of cakes, the promises of rides in farm yard equipment, Cadmus' obvious youth and beauty and chivalrous nature and Arnie's s@xy accent, I have to say Sniper came out on top. Who can go past his vast vocabulary and his formidable syntax? His sharp and witty reparte cannot be surpassed.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 08, 2006
:lol: Sniper's creative and persistent use of the word suck (and any other word that rhymes) is downright impressive.

Hey, I just read your beer bottle thing-PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Ahhh including GAB, it makes three . Now since I am skillful in training Darwin's mates with low IQ I am showing a picotrial representaiton.

Yeah yeah for ppl with low IQ who want to know what is EJ doing under the table......she is having largest banana in entire universe of primates.............. :lol:

*sniper420 falls the ground to laugh his @rse offf!!!*

"EJ shocked and terrified under the table!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

as I said "largest banana in entire universe of primates" . Dont be terrified darl just learn to charm my snake like a good snake charmer.... :D

This what you get when you don't attend such meetings........ You being disrespectful to someone you don't know anything about...

Better start to care about how it will be after meeting them if you are planning to do that Sniper41224455 "Doh, another barcode" no offence Mr. X, How would you feel when you meet people you are flaming and find out the are very nice ppl....!!! :roll:

Not lecturing at all.

Note, wonder where you got this photo from???

cheers
yshimy

Mar 08, 2006
2 words yshimy or shiny - SHUT and UP. I am always nice to ppl when I meet in person. Yes I joke a little. Wouldn't it be so boring having ppl with no sense of humor. Yeah abt the photo those are real not coincidental characters.......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Yes I joke a little. Wouldn't it be so boring having ppl with no sense of humor. Yeah abt the photo those are real not coincidental characters.......... :lol:

You are right.... and about the banana, you it was a nice joke.... Your said your Big Banana :sign5:

bout da photo... cheers you for that man :occasion5:
yshimy

Mar 08, 2006
I want that woman's dentures!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
So you're saying your a gummer, now i understand the huge queue knocking down your door.

HAHAHAHAH oh well this thread just went way way downhill, at least it stayed civil until the meet.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 08, 2006
Another sick little puppy! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
i just cannot believe i've been dumped for a 16yr old

but i reckon i came second

8) 8)

Ohhhhhhhhh well i turn my attention to my other girlfiend Kanelli, time to move on :shock: :shock:
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat