Advanced Web Portal Programmer / Application Developer.

Topic locked
Advanced web portal programmer / Application developer. Sep 30, 2004
Looking for

• I am looking for a software based company where I can really implement new technology what I know and learn from my team members and to be a good team player.
• I know work on any language platform and learn and implement the task given to me.
• Please don't call or hire if you are looking for a designer. I am bad at designing websites. I am good and programming websites.

Skills Summary
• 4 years experience in developing high-end Visual Basic application for business firms.
• 2 years experience in developing high-end web portals for different companies in India and US based companies.
• Search engine optimization for websites for better results in Google, Msn, Yahoo.
• Good networking skills hardware and software.
• Good skills in PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Good skills in network management.

SKILLS
Programming:
Visual Basic, .net, PHP, ASP, C\C++, Perl, knowledge of VC++, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, MsSQL, HTML, JavaScript, XML, RSS, Dynapi, VBScript, Cascading Style Sheets, Microsoft GDI, MCI, Winsock, ADO, DirectX API’s, Experienced in Microsoft .NET and VBA

Software:
Apache, Visual Studio, Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Various Flavors of Linux and any application that run on windows or Linux.

Hardware:
Assembling PC, low-end servers and high-end graphics computers. Troubleshooting PCs. Installation and maintenance of LAN and WI-FI LAN. Installation of Windows Os and many flavors of Linux. Installation and configuration of many system and server software. Knowledge about CCNA.

EXPERIENCE

Application:
• Created many applications on Visual Basic with advanced graphics, advanced activex, good memory management and installation packages. Tirukral (a famous Tamil literary work) was made into a CD with VB.
• Created an IT Directory with high encryption and software anti-piracy techniques using Visual basic and Ms-Access.
• Created consultant software MCube that can manage resumes efficiently with automated processing of resumes with candidate skills.
• Good experience working with Windows Networking projects and did a proxy server and firewall named IGate.
• Created a advanced Voucher Management using VB and Access.
•Author of many Open Source projects like Bulk Mailer, Xplayer, Games and many ActiveX. Searching under name “Imthiaz Rafiq” in Google (search engine) will help you find them easily.
•Have good experience in Visual Basic for more than 2 years.

Web:
•Have sound knowledge about many Open Source Content Management Systems like Xoops, E-Xoops, PhpNuke and Tiki Wiki. Currently assisting a big portal name Boredguru.com that is running on E-Xoops.
•Search Engine Optimization for websites. Increasing the page rank of site. Increasing the frequency of the search engine crawlers so that the latest content of the site is cached in search engine like Google, Inkotomi, and MSN etc.
•Good at transforming any old web projects into a new one with all latest features and client requirements. Have experience working on skinning, database abstraction, and multilingual websites.
•Created big portals having news, articles, message board, mailing system etc. Created a mini portal that manages stocks in stores with efficient reporting system and a car repository system with advance properties management.
•Remote ftp and download raw database package and process into database format.
•Author of many open source projects like PhpICalenderX, DbPicture and many more. Searching under name “Imthiaz Rafiq” in Google (search engine) will help you find them easily.
•Have sound knowledge on PHP, MySQL and .net technology for more than 2 years.

ACHIEVEMENTS
•3rd place (All India) in ‘Shastra 2002’ an Open Software Competition.
•President of Department of Computer Science, Jerusalem College of Engineering, University of Madras
•Chief Advisor of ‘Computer Science and MCA Council’ at Jerusalem College.
•Chairman of ISTE chapter at Jerusalem College.
•Conducted two inter-college technical symposium: ‘Mindsurf Me and Mindsurf Xp.’
•All One of the chief editors of the magazines: ‘Genesis Me’ and ‘Genesis Xp.’
•Three times ‘Programmer of the Month’ from planetsourcecode.com

EDUCATION
•Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), University of Madras, Chennai, India
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Imthiaz Rafiq H M
Father’s Name : Abdul Majeed H
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Date Of Birth : 25 February, 1981
Passport No : E8893505
Visa Status : Visit – till October 15th
Email Id : imthiaz@boredguru.com
Web Site : http://www.boredguru.com
Mobile Number : 050 3222 482