4x4's - Where's The Best Place To Buy One??

Topic locked
4x4's - where's the best place to buy one?? Jan 28, 2006
Looking for a 4x4 to buy in Dubai:

Range Rover or
Ford Expedition or
Lincoln Navigator

want to spend max 70000dhr and need to know who has the most offers and best motors

anybody have any good ideas for a total idiot like me!

islander
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 30, 2006
Hi,

the best place to buy a 4WD in the UAE is the main dealer. Because in Other contries u can have a used 4W car since it's used 99.9% on the road.
but in Dubai 99.9%, it's used in the Desert. then they clean it and sell it.

so I advice u to have a brand new. (For just 70,000 AED it will be hard)

Ciao
leparrain
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 25, 2006
the ford expedition and the lincoln navigator looks alike because of the same exterior modes...but many more respects in the Navigator so better go to the Range Rover the better one...

The Toyota Land Cruiser LC120 the dubai version is much bigger and better, for me the TLC are the real 4X4's
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 02, 2006
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2005. Only 9500 Kms. Manual transmission. Silver color, Hard Top, CD player, air bags. 4 inchs Liftkit, Big tyres, K&N filter..
Do not miss . Call 050-5841140 between 1:30 - 4:30 PM and after 8:30 PM
Lulu
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 06, 2006
Hi,

The best place to buy a good SUV are Al Futtaim Automall (www.automalluae.com), 4x4 motors (www.4x4motors.com) and Off-road motors. These guys, especially the first one, guarantee the cars they sell, and so that gives you major peace of mind. Yes, they will be a few thousand more expensive than the open market, but you know you're getting a certified vehicle.

For LRs & Ford, i think the Al Tayer showroom on Shk Zayed Rd has a used car section. They may be a good bet for a good car too.

All the best, drive safe..
avkurian
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto