Why Do Men Cheat

Topic locked
Re: Why do men cheat Jul 05, 2010
its not like they love to cheat ... they dnt have any other option ..... As compare to u girls we the men love u more :wink:

Rizz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Why do men cheat Sep 16, 2010
Hi hun, men may cheat for various different reasons, depends on how much they want to be with that particular girl, how they were bought up, the way they were treated by other women in the past etc…

U should remember though, there are a lot of woman that cheat too!!
newbie913
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Why do men cheat Oct 02, 2010
Well it depends on what do you mean by cheating?!

Some girls consider a man who date several girls at the same time a cheater, even though the man have not committed himself to a relationship or promised the girl her exclusivity, in this case the girl is just wrong.

But if the man has committed himself to a relationship or promised her the exclusivity and went and dated another girl then that can be called cheating, in this case it basically goes for two reasons.

Either the man is not a man enough and he is not satisfied with his relationship (which can be for several reasons), so he looks for a new partner but as have insecurities about his ability of getting a new partner after breaking up with his current one or maybe a general fear of being single he decides to cheat "test" the new partner to assure he is making a good step.

Or...simply because of attraction, attraction is a very strong feeling that humans don't choose to have and this feeling can make people take decision that is not quiet right to their normal interest, so they cheat on their partner but usually regret it after doing so.

The same reasons goes to women.
blue226
Dubai Forum Visitor

[quote="RobbyG"]Some say its the animal spirits. I say its the free market supply... :lol:[/quote]

but it's so so so unfair :lol: look what gorgeous women you can see at a ladies' night in dubai! what about men? 4 or 5 that still have hair, a wasteline, and clean nails at 40 :D i'd say the free market supply is in dire need in dubai when it comes to gentlemen.
cami
Dubai Forum Guest

Agreed, there are very few of us left!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Why do men cheat Oct 03, 2010
cami wrote:but it's so so so unfair :lol: look what gorgeous women you can see at a ladies' night in dubai! what about men? 4 or 5 that still have hair, a wasteline, and clean nails at 40 :D i'd say the free market supply is in dire need in dubai when it comes to gentlemen.

Lower your standards, improve your average. The one you reject is the one you'll regret.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Why do men cheat Oct 03, 2010
Personally I think men cheat because they dont know what relationship means. Atleast most men dont. The point is to have a healthy balanced lifestyle all together. When I say that the fire between a relationship dies. As us being men we practically easily get bored so we need excitement in our lives so what we do is we pretty much look for another female.

Guys most of the time dont make an effort to do something interesting specially when one is in a relationship. And the other reason is if the female is either too boring or either to nagging. Most females require time from their bfs or husbands which usually guys tend not to give because he is too busy with work. Doesnt matter if the female sex is a house wife or office going, they all need time.

And lastly men should work like men and think like women in these cases then probably they might come somewhere.

btw where is sage :P
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why Do Men Cheat Oct 06, 2010
It's not only men that cheat... I think women cheat more... and that is the worst one, because women only do it when they are attached to the other person. Basically when they are emotionally involved. and yes, sadly they cheat on their partners more! Men cheat because of their partners! If a woman knows how to keep his partner in her hand or how to satisfy them, he will never cheat on her even though he might think of doing it.. which is normal.. What I believe is that it's usually the woman's fault. Women need to be smart! But there are some exceptions where the guy is such a .... you know... very "bad" person.. ;)
dilara
Dubai Forum User

Re: Why Do Men Cheat Oct 06, 2010
Thats all talk to pleasing a man!! Thats like a housewife talking who is emotionally so much keeping the man on top of her head. Because men fail to give time thats why women get the chance to cheat. Men very rarely would go like, honey what do u want or ur wish, men dont go out of the way to please a women but a women does. I dont say it doesnt apply to women also. It does.

The point is every person cannot stand loneliness or boredom. They need the opposite sex to be active as they are most of the time or atleast once in a while, not in a blue moon.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why do men cheat Oct 11, 2010
for me cheat means when you break some ones heart intensionally. So guys what do you say ?
bnc103chandan
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance